EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ267905_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An auto-battle browser / social style RPG game.
Power up the DBMs you receive from the gacha, and set out!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-23
Release Date: 2019-10-27
Developer: TakionMELO -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited Machine Translation)
Translator: BHjerico
Other Games: Drink Bar Maid
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you BHjerico for translating.

RJ267905_img_smp1.jpg RJ267905_img_smp2.jpg RJ267905_img_smp3.jpg RJ267905_img_smp4.jpg RJ267905_img_smp5.jpg RJ267905_img_smp6.jpg 596021_Screenshot_1.jpg 596022_Screenshot_2.jpg 596023_Screenshot_3.jpg 596024_Screenshot_4.jpg

daunt

May 11, 2017
Am I the only one struggling to win this???
Have you upgraded your characters? you can get some of those items on the items menu where you recruit them, just be sure you get the right items for each chara since they differ for classes or smth like that

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
welcome to gacha games, spend 400$ for only SR when u want a UR
Have you upgraded your characters? you can get some of those items on the items menu where you recruit them, just be sure you get the right items for each chara since they differ for classes or smth like that
Wow... I just realized that I downloaded the wrong game. I must have downloaded the prequel and not the sequel by accident.

Last edited:

daunt

May 11, 2017
BTW each character has 1 scene for a specific enemy so if you want to try it and avoid grinding like me here´s more or less which enemy is for who (the enmies apply for everyone in the same class):
acid: hunters; fruit: mobs; heat:beasts; cold:tentacles; health: with orc ; tea:goblins

There´re 2 exeptions: Meroline which has her scene with the hunters and Chocotonee which I assume was with the tentacle but if you upgrade her even once her skill makes it impossible to lose against them so you better get her scene as soon as you get her.

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
I bought and played the first one because it had a native English translation. I liked it. But when the second one came out I remember how much I needed translated to even understand how to play so I didn't bother buying the second. This looks like it's going to be rough to figure out with just a machine translation.

The first one got an official translation which was fine. Not sure if I should just wait and hope for an official for this sequel too.