VN - Ren'Py - Driven by Desire [v0.05 Public] [KloppStyle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BEZDARCreatorGames

Pros:
    The renders are well done.
    Interesting mini games
    The plot is in a good clinch
    Attention to detail is pleasing, as are the memes.
    Good audio accompaniment.
    Beautiful characters
    Cons:
    Small amount of content.
    Lack of sex scenes in the first chapter.

The game is definitely worth watching. Since this is the author's first game and it turned out pretty good, I'll give it 5 stars and wait for chapter 2.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Visually the game looks good.

Bad Points
    - DEV's main language is not English, therefore we have lots of typos and mistakes, even first dialogues you read are full of mistakes for example like this one: ''My name is MC, I'm 18 years old. When I was 10 years old my mom died. It's been 10 years now...'' etc.
    - The content is inconsistent and DEV don't know what he is doing, biggest example for this he saying Amalia (MC's father's girlfriend) is not love interest, yet making MC spy on her, show us her naked body, etc, then while these scenes gives impression of she being love interest, then he showing us she is having sex with the MC's father, which is again unnecesarry thin to do, gives mixed signals and don't make any sense at all to have that kind of scene in the game, especially considering that's literally only real content first release has and MC has no content with the girls at all.
    - Content-wise the game has nearly nothing, if you don't count sex happening between Amalia & MC's father, which shouldn't count since it has nothing to do with the MC.
    - From things we can see animation quality and physics are average at best, considering high quality pictures/renders the game has they need some improvements for sure.
    - The game don't has gallery, adding with upcoming updates would be good idea.

For The End
    The game seems have potential, but DEV needs to made up his mind first for sequeze that potential, and profreading is needed for sure as well, normaly I would give 2 stars, but since it's first release I will be giving 3 stars instead.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DrakLas

I liked the menu, music and sound effects in general. It's great when developers pay attention to the atmosphere of the game. The renders are quite high quality. And, apparently, here we will be able to see not only the default HS animation, but also the author's. The plot is interesting. I will wait for the sequel (according to the author, it will be released within a month).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Marvini

The plot's a bit on the short side, but that's to be expected for a first draft. The renders are great, and there are some cool minigames and references. The story's shaping up nicely. I was going to give it a 4, but I'm giving it a 5 up front :)