Others - Completed - DRK-Story - Black Book [Final] [Pasture Soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jin_Gitaxias

In my opinion, this game could have exploit a bit more his mechanics and could have add some more animations, but in general this game is fire. It has amazing animations, making progress is easy and it is not extremely long
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

Translation: 4/5
    Proper translation with few issues
    -----------
    One handed playability: 4/5
    Mouse is all you need
    -----------
    -----------
    Game length & Re-playability:
    Very short ~5 hr
    One time fun
    -----------
    Difficulty & grind:
    Fairly linear presentation.
    Minimal grind
    -----------
    Overall rating: 4/10
  3. 3.00 star(s)

moonkun

DRK-Story - Black Book

Version reviewed: Final

What a great game... this could be. I enjoyed the game, but it spreads itself way too thin. There are three heroines and a ton of abilities, with barely enough scenes to go through them all. As a sandbox it's very limited and there isn't much of a story either. The art is decent.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Swallows999

Very rarely does a game capture so many of my main fetishes at the same time: there's time-stop, mind control (not my specific brand, but still good), some invisible man shenanigans and x-ray vision (a particularly rare one to see)

What does exist in the game, is good, but tragically there's just is not a lot here. There's a couple of scenes for each of the three main heroines, but this game needed to be like, triple the size to not feel like a proof-of-concept.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

It's a quick and easy game with nice character art and decent animations. Unfortunately the gameplay loop is a bit tedious and the amount of content available leaves something to be desired. It won't take long to beat and you get a code to unlock the gallery afterward so I'd say this game is at least worth checking out. It just leaves a lot to be desired.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Air Space Frame

DesignSimple game that is essentially a point and click game with a repeat function, with simple grinding to unlock everything. Story is more of an enabler of game mechanics than driving force.1
    ProgrammingSimple game with no bugs found. Gallery unlocks animations only (no scenes). No full screen mode. Game translation is okay.1
    Level CreationEssentially a “sandbox” due to the game design, which results in no real gameplay challenge. Basic gameplay loop and mechanics but no real penalties.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Art ProductionVery simple animation and low-resolution characters. Very few scenes overall.0
    Audio ProductionSome audio cues and background music, a few voice lines.1
    Final StatementA game to pass the time if you’re stuck in a loop.4

Game edition reviewed: DRK-Story - Black Book [Final] [Pasture Soft]
  7. 3.00 star(s)

adam~

I gonna divide my review into 3 part for this game not because of the game is complex but rather the game is OK

1st part is the music part the idle music (which the one at your room) is quite relaxing other than that the game have almost no music at all

2nd part is the game play in this game basically you will do 3 things learn skill at the morning as it does not consume your HP, do part time at burger for evening or night and mess with the world. For mess with the part include those which harass those ladies which can be boring after sometime as the game basically is repeating those things.

3rd is the after pulling all 3 switch.......the game say is freemode but basically it just give you ending based on your memory edit skill on some of the ladies so it does not unlocked much.

FINAL score... if i want to rate this game i give an OK review for this game but for FAPPING is NOPE