EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1697660193966.png

Overview:
Your life has been turned upside down since the loss of someone important to you. You've distanced yourself from everyone and lived in isolation, consumed by grief. But you've always put on a brave face for the outside world. Showing weakness was never an option. As a member of the mob, you've faced countless challenges that have taken a toll on you. You've been tasked with infiltrating an exclusive educational institution where the children of powerful politicians are enrolled. But the ghosts of your past are still haunting you, and your sins continue to weigh heavily on your conscience. Will you succumb to the seductive lure of the life of sin that you've been trying so hard to leave behind? The stakes are high, and the clock is ticking. It's time to make a choice.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-31
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: LazyBloodlines - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8.7b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

About the Prologue:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 1 - v0.8.7b
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Prologue - v0.6.9a

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android
: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1697662931408.gif 1671125078504.png intro14_1.png leaving_ghetto_396.png rememberwhoyouare_4.png leaving_ghetto_117.png leaving_ghetto_60_4.png leaving_ghetto_21.png rememberwhoyouare_128.png intro17_1.png prologue153-2.png thepastisgone_65.png thepastisgone_87.png reckoning_3.png reckoning_25.png rememberwhoyouare_102.png prologue49.png intro16_1.png jas_day1_bathroom_22.png bg lila_out50.png bg home50.png 1661555803370.png bg shower blackmail1.png bg takeawalk sport22.png 1670902262865.png rememberwhoyouare_96.png club_intro227.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DropOut Saga [v0.2.5 Alpha] [LazyBloodlines] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,15 GB / 197 MB - DropOut-0.2.5a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,14 GB / 182 MB - DropOut-0.2.5a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~17,1% of the original size, image/video quality 95%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Deja-vu

https://f95zone.to/threads/secrets-of-sorcery-v0-03-0-habardgames.123623/

Has the same line, so imma say the same thing I said there about it, people gonna be asking about a certain 3 letter tag, because such a line is red-flag city.

NTR? Well, that's highly unlikely.

NTR tag is very confusing. Netorare, netori, netorase. Hell, I don't even know the difference. Cheating in this game is more about some of the girls having boyfriends when you arrive, they eventually rather be with MC than their boyfriends. I think NTR tag means the MC is emotionally attached to someone and that someone is stolen from him? If that's so, then it's not going to happen. At least I don't plan to.

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
NTR? Well, that's highly unlikely.

NTR tag is very confusing. Netorare, netori, netorase. Hell, I don't even know the difference. Cheating in this game is more about some of the girls having boyfriends when you arrive, they eventually rather be with MC than their boyfriends. I think NTR tag means the MC is emotionally attached to someone and that someone is stolen from him? If that's so, then it's not going to happen. At least I don't plan to.

In general you're correct; if anything that would be the protagonist NTRing an NPC.

However... people can get really touchy and intense about this particular trope around here. To the point that some people will argue it's NTR for a girl to be involved with a man before the MC even arrives on the scene. Not a definition that makes sense to me, but it's the kind of thing that sparks thread-locking "discussions".

Some devs find it simpler to just spell out exactly what they mean in a dev note on the original post.

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
The artwork... terrible... bye
And yet ... you have My New Family in your sig. Not sure I can trust your opinion on artwork.

It sounds like a somewhat interesting take, though pretty close to how The Headmaster plays. But I will d/l and check it out before making a final decision, and then check again in about 3 updates, if my initial opinion is worth it.

It appears not to have the two tags I despise, incest and NTR, so it is definitely worth a look.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes