EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Originally an adventurer in a medieval fantasy world, Daiya encounters an unexpectedly strong enemy during a monster hunt. Just as she wants to activate her teleportation spell to safely return to town, she gets interrupted by the monster! Both her and the enemy suddenly get transported to the world of Kabukicho, a place set at the time of the last century.
Having no documents, no identity in this foreign world, Daiya is thankful to be offered a home by a Chinese exile called Kobeni. Having nowhere else to go, Daiya starts living in Kabukicho as a stateless person. Will she be able to find the monster that interrupted her teleportation spell?
Will she be able to defeat it and return to her own world?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-16
Release Date: 2024-08-15
Developer: BBQ Lover -
Publisher: Saikey Studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks BaasB for sharing the game.

DCG2_2_8.png ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg DCG5_1_3.png ss-6.jpg

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The game is very short and was mainly meant as a quick cashgrab to fund the production of the two titles BBQ is working on right now.
Backgrounds use Kabukicho photos recooked with AI to dodge copyright, DLSite page has partial AI use tag, but I don't know if it qualifies for the AI CG tag here since the actual illustrations are done by humans.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
"BBQ Lover's Dev" The status corruption panel level system or like the silhouette ;). I like this part of your games . I can't wait for the Fallen Priestess. Or The Second Lamb :love: , Third Lamb :love: just hoping that you will improve on that part too and last not least more CG on NTR part even only groping,molesting,kissing,blowjob...the more the merrier, it will do :love::love::love:. And yeah don't let the MC know what happen to his wife,daughter around their enemies,families(uncles,grandpa,son) :devilish:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey um windows virus defender deleted the game right after i started it, anyone know anything? is this false positive or what?

heres the warning windows give me
1723815372730.png
1723815405324.png

CAN ANYONE HELP ME CONFIRM THIS RISK ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bro111

Totti000

May 4, 2022
This game is not difficult, but i think a walkthrough would be great to not miss anything. Thre are too many options from the beginning and im feeling that i'm rushing too much.

thanks for sharing btw