Comics Collection DSAN Comics and Artwork Collection [3/19/2018] [DSAN]

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Header1343x215.jpg

Overview:
A collection of comics and artwork from the artist Dsan. This upload contains all paid content from , and also includes his patreon-reward images. This doesn't cover content from his Hentai-foundry account or his tumblr, as those are both free to access.​

Updated: 3/19/2018
Developer/Publisher: Dsan
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Downloads: - -

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 79266

Overview:
A collection of comics and artwork from the artist Dsan. This upload contains all paid content from , and also includes his patreon-reward images. This doesn't cover content from his Hentai-foundry account or his tumblr, as those are both free to access.​

Updated: 3/19/2018
Developer/Publisher: Dsan
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genres:

Installation:

Downloads:
- - -

I love you. I seriously love you.

willson8287

May 23, 2018
Misread March as May. Oh well, will have to look for most of Oni Club elsewhere, though the rest is top notch.

willson8287

May 23, 2018
Oni's Club is a currently-ongoing comic, but here's a link to the whole thing with what's currently done. (as of May 23rd.)

pervy wankers :eek:penedeyewink:
Is the full version at a different link now that it's complete? It hasn't been updated on that Mega link since May 23d.

ggyttder

Jul 14, 2018
I'm not subscribed to the author anymore, so sadly I won't be updating this post. (didn't want to keep paying monthly.) If anyone else has any updates they want to put forth on this feel free.
thank you again for what you did though, never thought i'd see those comics on the internet for a long time