VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

raj raj

Dec 14, 2017
Is there is any update or this project is abondaned or not?

Just keeping hold instead of this you can make as abodoned we will not come and check this waste of waiting

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Holy fucking shit...
I heard about this from another thread but couldn't believe it. I have no words, this is the most hilarious thing I've seen all week. An entire year with fuck all to show for it and he's still getting 6000k+ $$$ a month. Can someone tell me who are the absolute brainless morons still enabling this scammer of a ''''''''game developer'''''''''. And the game is total garbage anyway hahahahaha. Seriously this scam artist deserves a medal, I can only applaud his talent at taking money away from simpletons. This is one for the history books.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
A really awesome April fools would have been to put this game up in the Latest Updates.
damn it. instead we got some stupid dog. oh well, there is always next year. although im afraid he might complete it by then (sarcasm heavier than your mom off)
25th january :ROFLMAO: now that was a good prank.
and some good news for those who want to see the dev skinned alive. his support dropped to low $6K. of course the mentally challenged could have just switched to his website to support him, but he set it up like 6+ months ago, i doubt they are THAT slow.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Holy fucking shit...
I heard about this from another thread but couldn't believe it. I have no words, this is the most hilarious thing I've seen all week. An entire year with fuck all to show for it and he's still getting 6000k+ $$$ a month. Can someone tell me who are the absolute brainless morons still enabling this scammer of a ''''''''game developer'''''''''. And the game is total garbage anyway hahahahaha. Seriously this scam artist deserves a medal, I can only applaud his talent at taking money away from simpletons. This is one for the history books.
Yeah, they say there is a sucker born every second and they seam to willingly and enthusiastically (almost fanatically) gravitate at mass like lemmings towards the scamers.
GD is one excellent topic for a case study for a psychology major! There is enough material for at least one thesis level study. Mass psychosis, Stockholm's syndrome and a few other terms comes to mind.

There is also a saying that fools and their money will soon be separated... again GD nailed it!

Reactions: LaterGater

mdnss86

Feb 1, 2019
he was 7.3 last month now he is 6.6 so some of them realised that mby ... but mby he wont release anything... hes an ass not more then that ... he should be actually banned from this site and not be able to ever advertise anything... it wont change much but atleast this type of behavior should not be encouraged... not even one sec

badass

Jul 24, 2017
how this dev get $6k ++ is beyond me.. there's many developers out there with much greater games and more dedication earning way less..

utorrent2020

Feb 8, 2018
I, too, was wondering how is he still milking that cow, until recently one lad somewhere, proposed a fitting explanation for his success - money laundering. Let's report him to IRS.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I, too, was wondering how is he still milking that cow, until recently one lad somewhere, proposed a fitting explanation for his success - money laundering. Let's report him to IRS.
An idiot is born every day. Describe the process of that laundering please. Better still, try to create a dozen or more Patreon accounts, then tie the same payment method (paypayl, visa, mastercard), to each of them. Then do a pledge to same creator on each of them. Now come back to us and tell us how that went afterwards?

If you wan't to report him to IRS or whatever equivalent of that in whatever country he lives. At least do it under something more plausible. Like failure to pay income tax on the patreon money or something.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes