VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
The ''game'' has been dead for a long time and some people are still talking about it, lmao. It wasn't even good just a shitty depression simulator.
Pretty much. For the time it was released it had great renders and hot girls, but lots of other developers have caught up to Gumdrop, or surpassed him, nowadays they're still good but nothing special. I guess some people like the fact that it's a slower buildup and progression to the sex, I like slower paced games too, but honestly with all of the dialogue in this game nothing has really been built up. There's been very little actual progression, the story and characters are constantly going in circles and theirs tons of pointless filler. There's not really a slow progression or buildup, there's just an illusion of it. You can spend half the time playing this game skipping text and you won't miss anything, because most of this game is filler and the same ideas, themes, conflicts, etc. being repeated over and over again. The only thing this game truly has going for it is a fun f95 thread.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 15902
Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Windows: - - -

Thanks to @Torak01 for the upload
MacOS: - - -

Extras: - -

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
Good Morning
I edit the names but then I click on the circle
but nothing happens
it seems the option is off
why?
thank you

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
>Checks thread after months of ignoring it.
>Game development still on hold
>Last update 30/3/2018
>Checks Patreon
>$6,880 a month

Dude what
Yep my wife pledges to this guy. Both on patreon and his site. Dont ask why I have no idea. What makes me laugh is he tells people on discord it will be out soon. Then tells my wife its delayed until August. Guy needs shutting down.
Here's what he has claimed to have done and where he is at.
All renders completed 10 times the current image count in game.
Writing started 8 weeks to complete 2 weeks in.
Coding 42 percent completed
Music contracted out to someone less than 15 percent completed.
Animations contracted out 5 percent done.
Supporters on discord told may/june release.
Wife told August release.
Basically if he is telling truth about size of update then fair play. However I fear it's going to be a disappointment if it ever gets released

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Yep my wife pledges to this guy. Both on patreon and his site. Dont ask why I have no idea. What makes me laugh is he tells people on discord it will be out soon. Then tells my wife its delayed until August. Guy needs shutting down.
Basically if he is telling truth about size of update then fair play. However I fear it's going to be a disappointment if it ever gets released
Your wife plays Erotic, incestuous games?
lucky you :)

p.s.
Game will never be finished.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Your wife plays Erotic, incestuous games?
lucky you :)

p.s.
Game will never be finished.
Not lucky me at all. She would rather play these types of games than have sex with me. Dont get me wrong sometimes it gets me laid mainly philly's games and college life result in that. Altho from her point of view I suppose theres less disappointment playing the games and the games last longer than our sex sessions. What can I say a night with me normally entails you curled up in a ball ont he floor of the shower crying the next morning lol

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Not lucky me at all. She would rather play these types of games than have sex with me. Dont get me wrong sometimes it gets me laid mainly philly's games and college life result in that. Altho from her point of view I suppose theres less disappointment playing the games and the games last longer than our sex sessions. What can I say a night with me normally entails you curled up in a ball ont he floor of the shower crying the next morning lol
Yo, believe in yourself, give her the dick and be proud of it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, that at least lays to rest anykind of excuse made for gumdrop. This absolutely confirms what we already guessed: gumdrop did zilch for months and started only with the Xmas special to do something again. There is NO way these numbers make sense if he did anything at all in the last year. This self-censored disgrace of a developer lied continiously, did not lift a finger for months and still obfuscates progress even for the backers, what an "upstanding" guy - NOT.

@JoshuaTree
Hi Josh, how about you try to defend this piece of self-censored again? But then again, get your 4 letters in front of the PC and finally finish the stuff you promised, gumdrop! But hey look forward to the future! While you blew any last shred of credibility, you can look forward to become an EA or Paradox programmer. These companies need guys like you to keep up their rip-off and overpriced DLCs.

P.S. @Major Wanker
You have a wife liking erotic games? You are a real lucky one!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
why just dont ask him for some previews?Just some Proof that he isnt really fucking with the Pledgers,words mean nothing without hard evidence.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
why just dont ask him for some previews?Just some Proof that he isnt really fucking with the Pledgers,words mean nothing without hard evidence.
Visit his site all details are on there. About audio animations all of it including a few previews. However he has only told those long time pledges what the actually percentages are

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Do what I do, pull em' by the hair as you fuck them loudly screaming like Conan the Barbarian. Once you have used all their holes and they lay on the bed mind fucked, return to your iron forge after devouring some chicken and craft yourself a new mighty blade. Works everytime...or just tie her back to back with some slut and bring out the old electric prods *SMMMM...* good times.

• Haha
Reactions: u z i

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Do what I do, pull em' by the hair as you fuck them loudly screaming like Conan the Barbarian. Once you have used all their holes and they lay on the bed mind fucked, return to your iron forge after devouring some chicken and craft yourself a new mighty blade. Works everytime...or just tie her back to back with some slut and bring out the old electric prods *SMMMM...* good times.
Bahahahah are you Russian by any chance?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes