VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, that at least lays to rest anykind of excuse made for gumdrop. This absolutely confirms what we already guessed: gumdrop did zilch for months and started only with the Xmas special to do something again. There is NO way these numbers make sense if he did anything at all in the last year. This self-censored disgrace of a developer lied continiously, did not lift a finger for months and still obfuscates progress even for the backers, what an "upstanding" guy - NOT.

@JoshuaTree
Hi Josh, how about you try to defend this piece of self-censored again? But then again, get your 4 letters in front of the PC and finally finish the stuff you promised, gumdrop! But hey look forward to the future! While you blew any last shred of credibility, you can look forward to become an EA or Paradox programmer. These companies need guys like you to keep up their rip-off and overpriced DLCs.

P.S. @Major Wanker
You have a wife liking erotic games? You are a real lucky one!
With such a "fine display" of the human nature you providing, GD doesn't need anyone to defend him. You do it so much better.

Last time i touched anything with code and programming, was on a C64, using BASIC, back in mid 80's. If you looking for someone to code anything, you looking to the wrong person. If you so desperate to reach and lash out at GD I'm quite sure you can do so over at his discord, or other contact means possible he have.

I wouldn't really mind it took years for his next update to drop. Maybe by then you could actually wear some grown up pants too.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Visit his site all details are on there. About audio animations all of it including a few previews. However he has only told those long time pledges what the actually percentages are
He posted "ann-e-MAY-shun". Maybe he will release in May or maybe animation will be done in May.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
He posted "ann-e-MAY-shun". Maybe he will release in May or maybe animation will be done in May.
Theres more chance of me lasting longer than 2 minutes or me having a threesome with Emilia clarke and maisie williams than there is of that happening. I can think of over 2000 impossible scenarios more likely to happen than an update to this within the next 3 months

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Theres more chance of me lasting longer than 2 minutes or me having a threesome with Emilia clarke and maisie williams than there is of that happening. I can think of over 2000 impossible scenarios more likely to happen than an update to this within the next 3 months
The former there is ways to improve your ... technique... the later.. well.. you can always dream (watch out for those skeletons though :p)

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
latest Dev Update post

-------------------------------------------------------

Part X Dev. Update: Writing Done, Now Ann-E-May-Shun!
Published by on April 28, 2019

Finished writing earlier this week;
I’ll be spending the next few days cleaning up the rough ends/sloppy misspellings instead of later. Between concluding the final leg of writing, I’ve also been setting some substantially important gears into motion regarding Gumdrop Games and future development, Act II and beyond.

Something I spoke about in previous writings was the stark difference between local and online collaboration, the former making something intricate like posing characters/scenes far more time effective. Communication is everything when it comes to direction; a collaborator and I may have different interpretations of written direction, however the distance between persons decides if resolution of this discrepancy will take hours or mere minutes.

Since last month and between Part X’s writing, I’ve introduced a full-time member to the Gumdrop Games development team. Additionally, Monday will mark the start of training for our second additional member, beginning their full-time investment two weeks from now. There’s a third coming June who will undergo the same training before inevitably getting their hands dirty.

To clarify, these three are local additions, not online contractors; all three will be working side by side with me at our office. Animations and music are the two things contracted through online artists not officially linked to Gumdrop Games.

Act II will hit the ground running to say the least. While contracting online has been incredibly useful, I feel these local additions are long overdue and will be the most effective vehicle maintaining a more lean, healthy development cycle. No longer is Gumdrop Games synonymous with Kyle shouting his madness into the void, now a team that dons collective capability to not only produce, but maintain results. I look forward to sharing those results when Part X bows — for Act II.

Part X’s release date can be approximated after I secure solid metrics from my online contractors, sex animations first and foremost. Ultimately, it’s a matter of FatCat17’s schedule, which has been fairly generous to me so far. Contractors, especially those who don’t have the financial means to practice their talents full time, physically can’t and shouldn’t be expected to do the impossible, to transcend reality and pursue their career/education while simultaneously investing full-time hours into contract work.

That said, I’m a consequentialist; animations being delivered and Part X releasing are more important to myself (and I imagine you as well) than the moral legitimacy arriving us there. Contracting multiple animators will definitely be the strongest step forward for future releases, regardless of a single animator’s timeliness. This will allow Act II to continue Part X’s trend of genuine, fully-fledged animations without the schedule batting an eye. At Gumdrop Games, there’s NEVER enough cooks in the kitchen.

To conclude, writing is toast. Contract work is all that’s left, sex animations and original soundtrack. I’ll be plenty busy preparing our local hires for what’s to come, also sparing time to poke at the monolith that is Part X and refine any rough edges I find. Look out for a release date once a good couple animation previews have been posted.

Speaking of which, here’s the latest scoop — a taste of what my good friend FatCat has been chewing through.

Also, the most recent nude pinup pack features our leading ladies cozy on their flight. I really enjoyed throwing this one together, so give it a look if you’re curious.

‘Til next time. Stick around, lads.

-------------------------------------------------------
Imo, a few nice renders >> any animation as it integrates seamlessly into the VN
Music, well can always look for something on spotify

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
NICE,I never doubted just it's life and idk shit happens,and we all have more important stuff then bitch about a game anyway.When it's done it's done.
It's only word salad until something actual on the table though. Although, the name dropped animator is real enough with his own patreon @

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
Feb 18, 2018
lol, when he said the renders were complete and writing phase was left, everybody was like no you have to complete writing before you make scenes but our lad has done it again by writing after the scenes were rendered. bless him.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes