VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Nov 28, 2017
That's a good point there. After a year? Hmm.. that's a concrete measurement I can get behind. I'll give that suggestion to the mods and admin.
I've been here long enough to know there are no other Devs like Kyle, when the going gets tough for other honest devs they pause the patron or straight up say they are stopping the game development. But this guy is an exceptional individual. So I suggest adding a special title tag for this thread like "Scammer alert"

We are mostly pirates here but there are some nice people here who donate if they like the game after playing it. A fair warning should be given to those nice people.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm sorry evolution did short change you on the ability to reason. Or maybe there is some other form of reading disability at stake, idk...
While @Vimotang could have said it differently, he still is potentially right! Because not only after Ockhams Skalpell (engl. Ockham´s razor), but also after the fallacy of misplaced concreteness (which you misused in defence of gumdrop, maybe deliberately) and Hegel´s Phänomenologie des Geistes (Phenomenology of Spirit) you are either gumdrop himself or a close cheerleader. To 99% you are anything but a random guy you pretend to be.

Reactions: Thermophob

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
I think the moderator or higher ups here tag this as abandoned bcos kyle/gd doesn't deserve some "ads" especially when he "scamming" his current patrons and also it prevents some potential patrons to subscribe to his patreon page and site and also give way to other Devs like L&P, Stoperart, luxee and others some credits for giving the fans meaningful update time to time and sway the potential patrons of GD to switch for this guys i named.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
The half threads here is about fan who defend Gumdrop and the others who makes jokes or complaints.

So the idea after one year is : Why not someone can't make a continuation of this game whit the daz model, continuation of the story where Gumdrop stopped… And take the 10k or more per month or more whit or whitout a team ?

Ha yhea, i don t know if someone had makes this joke before but i finish whit this one.
Did Gum drop (his) games ? Hahahahaha !

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
While @Vimotang could have said it differently, he still is potentially right! Because not only after Ockhams Skalpell (engl. Ockham´s razor), but also after the fallacy of misplaced concreteness (which you misused in defence of gumdrop, maybe deliberately) and Hegel´s Phänomenologie des Geistes (Phenomenology of Spirit) you are either gumdrop himself or a close cheerleader. To 99% you are anything but a random guy you pretend to be.
I could point the finger at you for the same. (lack of reading and reasoning) You replied to a post where I said we can lash out at GD for what he have done, that we can prove, like being dishonest and less than truthful with release dates and so forth. And in the next post after, you say I didn't acknowledge the very same thing I just pointed out. Which in turn would make me a very bad defender right? "Oh my client is liar and dishonest"..

Geeze.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
If he fucks up deadline [REDACTED, DATA UNKNOWN]...shit what number are we on now?
1st of all, we dont know what his deadline or u might say timeline. Its fck up. If we take a hint on his patreon post of nude ce pinup of his its on part VIII right now and its in order, last month its pin up part VII so next month, june, is for pin up part IX so if we follow this pin up for part X wil be around July plus checking bugs or other error and he might release the update on August to say the least.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I could point (...)
Ok, I give you that your misuse of the fallacy of misplaced concreteness is NOT deliberate, since you do not seem acquainted with the theorem behind it. Still, once again you evade clearing up your relation to gumdrop with vocal attack. "lack of reading and reasoning"? Nice try at riling me up and glossing over the points you want to obfuscate, but the reasoning from several users regarding you is quite sound, "your uninvolved Randomfellowness"!;)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
1st of all, we dont know what his deadline or u might say timeline. Its fck up. If we take a hint on his patreon post of nude ce pinup of his its on part VIII right now and its in order, last month its pin up part VII so next month, june, is for pin up part IX so if we follow this pin up for part X wil be around July plus checking bugs or other error and he might release the update on August to say the least.
Only with a very very lot of luck.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ok, I give you that your misuse of the fallacy of misplaced concreteness is NOT deliberate, since you do not seem acquainted with the theorem behind it. Still, once again you evade clearing up your relation to gumdrop with vocal attack. "lack of reading and reasoning"? Nice try at riling me up and glossing over the points you want to obfuscate, but the reasoning from several users regarding you is quite sound, "your uninvolved Randomfellowness"!;)
I already said in previous post, your failure to comprehend the written word, is your fault, not mine. In the case you need a blackboard and crayons.. I can't really help you with that :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Guys if you keep provoking Joshua Tree, he will spend hours and hours replying on here and therefore he won't be able to work on Dual Family. It's that simple.
Did you come up with that all by yourself or did it take a collective effort? oh, nm...

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes