VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I have no false expectations and doubt I would EVER support this guy, but "Hope springs eternal from the hearts of men". This is the first adult game I have played since Robozou and the mom reminds me of my first girlfriend. I kinda really like what he did already even though it is a real grind the second time through. That being said I wouldnt mind an update, just like when I went back to my old girlfriend years later, fucked her and then dumped her (for closure, she never put out in High School).

Dont judge me :)
Your first girlfriend was 40?

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo and -Dreamer-

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Your first girlfriend was 40?
Pay attention to the part where he said "when I went back to my old girlfriend years later" and " she never put out in High School ".

Your first girlfriend will be 40 one day too.. right? :p

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
So is this game still alive ?
Officially Yes.
But back in March last year, he promised to release the game in May, then when may came, he said September. Then he said that in January of next year. In January he said, that until March accurately. And now he's just not telling the release date

Previously, he was justified by the fact that the renders images. But it's been 4 months since he finished it. But this is bullshit about render. A year ago, he was making $ 12,000. For 1 month you could buy 6 good graphics cards and finish the render in a month.

If he even makes a game, the game is ready for a long time. He just won't release the game until his income drops to a minimum. If people stopped supporting him, he would have released the game long ago.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Officially Yes.
But back in March last year, he promised to release the game in May, then when may came, he said September. Then he said that in January of next year. In January he said, that until March accurately. And now he's just not telling the release date

Previously, he was justified by the fact that the renders images. But it's been 4 months since he finished it. But this is bullshit about render. A year ago, he was making $ 12,000. For 1 month you could buy 6 good graphics cards and finish the render in a month.

If he even makes a game, the game is ready for a long time. He just won't release the game until his income drops to a minimum. If people stopped supporting him, he would have released the game long ago.
I agree

Reactions: 0le

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone know anything of the progress of the supposed aspects of the future update that Don Milking must still finish, according to his own web (Writing, Composition and Animation)?

Last edited:

dozermant

May 28, 2019
I have no false expectations and doubt I would EVER support this guy, but "Hope springs eternal from the hearts of men". This is the first adult game I have played since Robozou and the mom reminds me of my first girlfriend. I kinda really like what he did already even though it is a real grind the second time through. That being said I wouldnt mind an update, just like when I went back to my old girlfriend years later, fucked her and then dumped her (for closure, she never put out in High School).

Dont judge me :)
Yeah i think the guy made 90% of a great game and I'll give him some credit for that. Given Last Christmas, it seems like he obviously could finish it if he wants to and deliver 100% of a great game, but decided to turn it into a revenue stream for suckers instead.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah i think the guy made 90% of a great game and I'll give him some credit for that. Given Last Christmas, it seems like he obviously could finish it if he wants to and deliver 100% of a great game, but decided to turn it into a revenue stream for suckers instead.
You can question Gumdrop's business ethics, or lack of them, but you can't question his skill in creating a good game with outstanding art.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You can question Gumdrop's business ethics, or lack of them, but you can't question his skill in creating a good game with outstanding art.
Good game? Outstanding art, yes, but I wouldn't really call it a good game because of that. It's a melodrama stage play with supple ass and tits at best IMHO. The skip functionality's not even programmed in, even given the LENGTH of dialogue GDG puts in.

Reactions: Rythan25
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes