VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
I will make a patreon account and I ask all of you to give me your money, I will not give anything in return. Why not, he is doing the same thing, and I promise I will be honest with you and I am telling you right now you will not get anything for your money. There you go, at least I am an honest money grabber, and my progress bar will always be at 0 %, and not on 90 % for over a year.

TY for your contribution.
OK but you must change your name in Gumm Drop :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: MykeRosy

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Come on bro lostraven, you cant win an argument with that guy @joshuatree. He have answers everything you want to ask, good or bad, make sense or nonsense he will answer. Everytime i see his comments, i just scroll down and read others bcos such a waste of time how he glorified his friend kyle/GD.

Reactions: satoshi36

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks a brunch , dude
OMG, that game is GREAT...It's the MOM from Indecent Desires with a Short haircut!!! They write some funny shit too. The cop and Maid in the bathroom was beyond hysterical...Def. got to throw some CASH their way. Thanks for the tip on that one...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
While u kids were complaining, I have built my self a time machine see you later nerdz goona finally play the next update.
Since you have a time machine you mighy as well aim higher and travel to the LAST update. Come back and tell us if there's ever gonna be one, ok?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
We are already in July 2019, and nothing has come out yet. It didn't explain to me how his patrons continue to pay him so much. Ideally, the vast majority of them, if they still want to be scammed with few previews and nothing to publish part X, would lower their average contributions from $ 10 on average to $ 1.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
We are already in July 2019, and nothing has come out yet. It didn't explain to me how his patrons continue to pay him so much. Ideally, the vast majority of them, if they still want to be scammed with few previews and nothing to publish part X, would lower their average contributions from $ 10 on average to $ 1.
"The mother of idiots is always pregnant."
I mean, just look at all these idiots who buy 300ml of THOT "bath" water for 30$...

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am surprised that nobody reported him to Patreon, for not delivering an update to his game since more than 16 months....16 months man !!! And don't tell me he delivered a little Christmas ''game'' and few fucking renders... I talk about the game, the project that people pay for it.

I don't know if it possible to report him for all the money that he stoles, but I think it is enough. He was supposed to put an update since January, 6 months ago, after already delayed that update few times.

letusee007

Oct 8, 2017
If Part X really need that long to be developed, I would rather him separate it into another 10 parts, some thing like Part X part 1,etc. At least let us see some hope. Honestly, I love the game. I was so excited when I saw "scene complete". But now it just coming soon, coming soon. FUCK just fucking cum already, please.

ahuss

Sep 5, 2018
Why keep those observations to yourself? If they can help enlighten other people about why some creators better at others to bring in support for their games?

Well if GD built a "cult" of followers, you won't get them to turn away before they want to, just as with other cults out there. Ragging on them for supporting him doesn't make one difference either. I think it's dangerous to start label people/fandoms/supporters as a "cult" though. Should we label supporters of certain politicians, parties, etc for cults as well if you not agreeing with them?

I never said you made those claims about that "secret room", just asked if you got any evidence of it.

haha I never seen anyone as pathetic as this guy, still protecting his master LOOL

PRAISE YOUR MASTER GD loool

haha what a cunt...

I cant wait for him to reply to me.

PLEASE BABY respond to me.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I am surprised that nobody reported him to Patreon, for not delivering an update to his game since more than 16 months....16 months man !!! And don't tell me he delivered a little Christmas ''game'' and few fucking renders... I talk about the game, the project that people pay for it.

I don't know if it possible to report him for all the money that he stoles, but I think it is enough. He was supposed to put an update since January, 6 months ago, after already delayed that update few times.
I see this notion coming and going constantly. Where exactly is the legal obligation to release in a preset time-frame mentioned? What are the grounds to report someone on a donation-based platform for "not delivering"?
You can claim that's the reason when you decide to unpledge, but as long as you remain an active donator it's fair game for better or worse.

How did he steal anything. Is he going around each supporter's house every month and taking donations at gun point?
You guys really need to wrap your head around the concepts of donation, adulthood and personal responsibility.

If adults (for all intents and purposes) need some outside authority to keep them from burning their own money, they might have more serious issues in other personal responsibilities that actually matter. Like, you know, pay rent or feed themselves.

No creator is at fault if a couple thousand people willingly shower him/her with money, no matter how much you personally disagree with that. If you are a patron, unpledge. If you are not, accept that there are people with more money than they know what to do with, suck it up and move on.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
So in the last 3 months his patrons increased by 18% in numbers and his earnings increased by 21% , glad to see that people keep rewarding the really hard working devs, keep it up guys and maybe you will get your update to release at the same time as Star Wars KOTOR 3.

sob

Apr 3, 2017
He literally said monthly updates on his patreon. A donation site is Save the Children fyi. Patreon is a subscription site. You sub for content. Maybe those who subbed are getting something but he should be transparent about it then. But I think the whole game development and coming soon propaganda bullshit needs to stop here. If you say you're going for monthly updates and a year and a half passed and you only released 30 pictures instead then you lied. Oh ADULTHOOD you say. Well yea exactly only an adult will spot this scam. I assure you a horny teenager will have no problem with this. Because an adult has seen all the other scams that happened on Patreon, Kiskstarter, etc. And all the other ponzi schemes going around. There always were some people defending them like it's their religion. But in the end, sooner or later, truth prevails.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes