VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Why is that nail blue? And why is he allegedly paying for this shit? Oh yea I want this update to come so we all laugh our asses off at the almost 2 year development and 100k+ dollars worth of a game/update.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, first off, he doesn't make more than I do, but I have to pay legitimate expenses like my mortgage, health insurance, and whatnot...

2nd, money laundering through Patreon would be dumb. Paying .35$ on the dollar is a waste, unless you are conspiring with Patreon, which also seems unlikely, no matter how hard you look for the crack-in-the-armor.

Lastly, you SPECIFICALLY (EliteForever21), are on a Pirate site, so what are you hoping to learn/gain from the Zone? If you really are a patron to The Sugary Overlord, tell us what EXACTLY he said in his last post (as I requested before). OR, prove you are a troll, and don't respond to this challenge...

Trapped by blind faith, Oh Magnificent, "The Elite Deuce Drop"! Your Patreon mind-games have failed!!!
So, holy crap, I shouldn't beer-post to the forum:
1) 7k/month over 12 months == 84k/year, @35% = 55k/year. I would hope there are SOME people who make that here...

2) Once I pay for taxes, health insurance, and all those other North American expenses (i live in Trump world, not a real country), I MIGHT keep a reasonable portion per month...

Either way, enough to pay for this shill to have a lifestyle is beyond my means. If YOU have it, congrats, and tell me where you live so I can give it a shot. if NOT, stop telling ANYONE to quit-their-bitchin'. Your choice to support this scam is undefendable.

Jan 9, 2019
They are just unfinished animations, they will look way better once finished.
They are still mediocre animations, that's why he crops them. How crazy it is that he isn't even showing evidence of the commissioned work now? he had to rush AFTER 1.5 YEARS and release viewport animations. Other devs who make far less put out higher quality animations every 2 months. This is an indefensible scam.

I will write a post eventually showing how this scammer fools people (his tactics are quite obvious). One patron who seemed to be fed up with this scammer gave me access to a significant portion of all the stuff he released the last 1.5 years. It's as bad as it looks to an outsider. Probably worse once you realize people are paying for that crap.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
They are still mediocre animations, that's why he crops them. How crazy it is that he isn't even showing evidence of the commissioned work now? he had to rush AFTER 1.5 YEARS and release viewport animations. Other devs who make far less put out higher quality animations every 2 months. This is an indefensible scam.
I know it's silly to reply to you as you got me ignored, but hey.....

So... you rag on the cropped preview animations. And at same time ask for evidence of the commissioned work. Which, by reasoning these cropped previews is.... Also the the animator got known and named a good while back. Anyone can freely contact him and do a query if they so interested in evidence? @

If GD changed how animations is being done after that was known, idk.. Think it's just silly to ask for evidence when you can get it yourself if you so desire.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I know it's silly to reply to you as you got me ignored, but hey.....

So... you rag on the cropped preview animations. And at same time ask for evidence of the commissioned work. Which, by reasoning these cropped previews is.... Also the the animator got known and named a good while back. Anyone can freely contact him and do a query if they so interested in evidence? @

If GD changed how animations is being done after that was known, idk.. Think it's just silly to ask for evidence when you can get it yourself if you so desire.
Hey, here's a more important question. Why exactly in your mind is everyone expected to turn into a Private Dick to 'prove' Gumdrops' legitimacy of work?

The burden of proof lays with Gumdrops to prove the validity of his claims of 'work.'
After all, he's the one constantly talking about it, everyone else is just reactionary.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey, here's a more important question. Why exactly in your mind is everyone expected to turn into a Private Dick to 'prove' Gumdrops' legitimacy of work?

The burden of proof lays with Gumdrops to prove the validity of his claims of 'work.'
After all, he's the one constantly talking about it, everyone else is just reactionary.
Then maybe people should ask for "evidence" in places where they can actually find GD perhaps? Ask him to prove whatever in this thread is rather pointless don't you think?

And here I thought accusations carry the burden of proof.

And if anyone feel GD is working for them and not providing.. Well, fire him.. right? If you paying him for work that is.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Then maybe people should ask for "evidence" in places where they can actually find GD perhaps? Ask him to prove whatever in this thread is rather pointless don't you think?

And here I thought accusations carry the burden of proof.

And if anyone feel GD is working for them and not providing.. Well, fire him.. right? If you paying him for work that is.
People have asked Gumdrops before many times, he's either extremely elusive at best or relies on his mods to ban-hammer any perceived 'dissent.'

There's also a difference between the people making outlandish claims (the burden of proof falls on those people) and the ones question the validity of the statements Gumdrops says. That burden falls on him to answer them.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Joshua "evidence" Tree

i think your most used words in this thread are "evidence" and "prove".
do you need evidence that GD has not produced any decent(except christmas episode, frankly i don't even remember wth that was) update for more than a year?
i don't get you man. what are you trying to prove? :rolleyes:
If a creator says he hired an animator and then even named the person, and people start ask for proof, why not just go to the source and get your "facts". Start rag on cropped previews over bad quality is kinda silly. Particular when the previews is labeled as such, "cropped preview". The previews can be used as proof of the commissioned work. Regardless if people think they are bad/good, whatever.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A doubt I have. Is it known if that new animator hired by GD for his Part X, will also redo the previous animations of all Act I? I ask in view of the open preview that is in his website, because that is the blowjob that the son enjoys at the hands of a drug addict friend of Karen, right?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
If a creator says he hired an animator and then even named the person, and people start ask for proof, why not just go to the source and get your "facts". Start rag on cropped previews over bad quality is kinda silly. Particular when the previews is labeled as such, "cropped preview". The previews can be used as proof of the commissioned work. Regardless if people think they are bad/good, whatever.
huh? how did you quote my post? i thought i deleted it. it was a meaningless and shitty post.
anyways gonna ignore this thread, waste of my time.
please don't reply/quote me :)

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
The previews can be used as proof of the commissioned work.
No, they can't. A completely incompetent person can produce those cropped results too. Alternatively it hints at this scammer commissioning someone at the last minute. Why would that be? maybe because he desperately needed material to keep the milking going with the announcement? releasing viewport animations (AND CROPPED TOO :LOL:) is completely unprofessional, especially after getting 100k.

Please keep bumping this thread now that the warning is there. Gotta educate everyone about the scam you are defending.

Your desperation keeps getting crazier the more this scam collapses. Are you sure you are OK bud? it's just a scam, why so nervous? why so defensive? why would you actively say stuff like this:

Planning ahead for his retirement :p The gaming industry been screwing players off for a very long time. If he does the same, well its just on a smaller scale. Doesn't make it right, but it's the world we live in.
That sounds exactly like the excuses that the scammer himself would give to rationalize the scam. I have known plenty of scammers in my life, and they all say something akin to that when confronted.

Also, what I keep asking regarding the animator is very simple (on top of him not showing ANY evidence of all the rendering he did the last 1.5 years, and the utter absence of new environments/props/clothing):

"Where is the evidence that he has hired an animator as opposed to paying some dude a few bucks whenever he needs to keep milking dim witted people?"

Also, "why did he wait almost a year to commission an animator?" exactly when he needed stuff to keep the scam going (december), he went and commissioned one. If he had been doing ANY work the last 1.5 years (no evidence has been shown), why couldn't he learn to animate stuff himself? or why didn't he commission him earlier? do you realize plenty of devs animate their stuff themselves (and with better quality)? yet more evidence that this dude hasn't done ANYTHING for 1.5 years. Learning to animate is a natural skill of someone who claims to have spent 1.5 years posing stuff on DAZ.

Evidence that this is not a hired person? this supposed animator hasn't done anything (that could be called finished work) since that one animation in december (which was also a very easy scene to animate).

Also Joshua, someone gave me access to a good portion of all the stuff the released the last 1.5 years. You are about to get even crazier and more desperate once I find time to write that post. The scam is collapsing, and you are collapsing with it.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
A doubt I have. Is it known if that new animator hired by GD for his Part X, will also redo the previous animations of all Act I? I ask in view of the open preview that is in his website, because that is the blowjob that the son enjoys at the hands of a drug addict friend of Karen, right?
He almost certainly didn't hire anyone. It's just a dude he commissions every now and then when he needs some milking material to keep the scam going. You are also being overly naive by thinking this is a legitimate thing. It's basically a full blown scam. It has been a scam longer (1.5 years) than it has been legitimate.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No, they can't. A completely incompetent person can produce those cropped results too. Alternatively it hints at this scammer commissioning someone at the last minute. Why would that be? maybe because he desperately needed material to keep the milking going with the announcement? releasing viewport animations (AND CROPPED TOO :LOL:) is completely unprofessional, especially after getting 100k.

Your desperation keeps getting crazier the more this scam collapses. Are you sure you are OK bud? it's just a scam, why so nervous? why so defensive? why would you actively say stuff like this:

You sound exactly like the kind of excuses that the scammer himself would give to rationalize the scam. I have known plenty of scammers in my life, and they all say something akin to that when confronted.

Also, what I keep asking regarding the animator is very simple (on top of him not showing ANY evidence of all the rendering he did the last 1.5 years, and the utter absence of new environments/props/clothing):

"Where is the evidence that he has hired an animator as opposed to paying some dude a few bucks whenever he needs to keep milking dim witted people?"

Also, "why did he wait almost a year to commission an animator?" exactly when he needed stuff to keep the scam going (december), he went and commissioned one. If he had been doing ANY work the last 1.5 years (no evidence has been shown), why couldn't he learn to animate stuff himself? or why didn't he commission him earlier? do you realize plenty of devs animate their stuff themselves (and with better quality)? yet more evidence that this dude hasn't done ANYTHING for 1.5 years. Learning to animate is a natural skill of someone who claims to have spent 1.5 years posing stuff on DAZ.

Evidence that this is not a hired person? this supposed animator hasn't done anything (that could be called finished work) since that one animation in december (which was also a very easy scene to animate).

Also Joshua, someone gave me access to a good portion of all the stuff the released the last 1.5 years. You are about to get even crazier and more desperate once I find time to write that post. The scam is collapsing, and you are collapsing with it.
Why don't you contact his animator and just ask. You are so "gung ho" on get the smoking gun. Why don't you go pick it up? Are you to afraid of do it in case you end up look like an ass? How about accept the challenge? Or is flailing your hands and pointing fingers all you got?

I got no stakes in this what so ever, so even if GD did fall flat on his ass and end up in the gutter, I wouldn't care either way. The only thing I would collapse from is the bloody sun and its crushing heat these days.

Jan 9, 2019
Why don't you contact his animator and just ask. You are so "gung ho" on get the smoking gun. Why don't you go pick it up? Are you to afraid of do it in case you end up look like an ass? How about accept the challenge? Or is flailing your hands and pointing fingers all you got?

I got no stakes in this what so ever, so even if GD did fall flat on his ass and end up in the gutter, I wouldn't care either way. The only thing I would collapse from is the bloody sun and its crushing heat these days.
A dude who is getting paid for by the scammer has an obvious conflict of interest when it comes to telling the truth. Furthermore, why would the commissioned dude he contacts every now and then know anything about the scam? he just gets paid by the scammer for some milking material every now and then and that's it. You are not very smart, are you?

Also, why should I do the scammer's work in clearing his reputation? he has to present evidence, not me. I'm not the one stealing 100k a year from fools.

You seriously hit rock bottom here. You sound like a loony now.

And for the love of God, someone frame this :ROFLMAO::

I got no stakes in this what so ever,
You have almost 400 posts in this thread. Imagine all the time you wasted defending a scam as opposed to enjoying life. You objectively have stakes in this (you are really bad at this "objectivity" thing, aren't you?). No sane person behaves like you do if he didn't care.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes