VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

willzo

Aug 17, 2017
Tbh he's been saying hes done all the renders for months now so when the other guy was doing animations and stuff could he not have started on act 2 then? Something tells me this guy hasn't been entirely truthful with his patrons

qsad

Jan 5, 2018
What's funny is that he's planning on releasing it on Steam too, even Tim Sweeney couldn't strike a deal with him!
Can't wait to read Jason Schreier report on it!

qsad

Jan 5, 2018
So did I read that development update correctly and he's going to blow through another self imposed deadline? Imagine our collective shock
It feels like it's going to be a very short delay, like a day or two? maybe a week?

September 10th is my birthday and well I've got Gears 5 and Greedfall but part X would have been a better present lol

In other news ANIM Mother & Wife part 5 (itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai 5) is releasing next month! Hype! :love::ROFLMAO:

qsad

Jan 5, 2018
I found another image on his website that's not covered yet. He posted it alongside the preview:
u_mas_60.png

What's more interesting is the image's name which is the same as this one:
368133_u_mas_25.png

meaning all of these are from the same set...probably:
u_mas_60.png 330008_MmfpPWuk2Ub94fuwzQyTpBma-N8TqqcRAygyxey_tFp6rv2Um1lH6ska1KGw21Xq.png 330007_w_nightx_14.png 368133_u_mas_25.png

These two are from the same set too(same file name):
368132_u_dri_08.png
408413_u_dri_61.png

As we already know the former happens in the son's room so the same can be said about the latter.

If true we can pretty much close the case on the platonic stage and hopefully move on to the next one.

But I might be pulling things out of my ass so... don't hold your breath!
We could be getting cock blocked again, maybe they get caught, or maybe the Skeleton makes an appearance and is revealed to be the main antagonist and steals all the females and act 2 is all about revenge and attacking aggressively and... Okay off to bed!!

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
After so long, Everyone downloads the update,only to see the MC get a BJ or get cock-blocked again.
No, I think there is going to be some Sex in this new update. It's just not going to be with the Mother, or the Daughter. On the Son route you're probably going to be able to fuck your Prom date that night, and at the very least have a confession of love between Mother, and Son.
I found another image on his website that's not covered yet. He posted it alongside the preview:
View attachment 394770

What's more interesting is the image's name which is the same as this one:
View attachment 394774

meaning all of these are from the same set...probably:
View attachment 394770 View attachment 394771 View attachment 394772 View attachment 394774

These two are from the same set too(same file name):
View attachment 394773
View attachment 394775

As we already know the former happens in the son's room so the same can be said about the latter.

If true we can pretty much close the case on the platonic stage and hopefully move on to the next one.

But I might be pulling things out of my ass so... don't hold your breath!
We could be getting cock blocked again, maybe they get caught, or maybe the Skeleton makes an appearance and is revealed to be the main antagonist and steals all the females and act 2 is all about revenge and attacking aggressively and... Okay off to bed!!
Good job pulling these previews together like that. It kind of helps piece together what the narrative of this update is going to be. I'm gonna look at the rest of the previews, and see if there are any other correlations. I'm gonna look at the file names of the build of the game we have right now too, and see if I see anything else. Gumdrop might have a certain way of labeling certain scenes.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
qsad

I also found these two images in the previews:

u_dan_01.3.png u_danx_28.png

They're both labeled as u_dan. The dan part is used to label the images in the last scene of the Son route as well.

r_dan_84.jpg

I'm thinking the Mom puts an immediate (maybe even harsh) end to the kiss, and both her, and the Son go to their rooms with regret. It probably leads to the Mom having remorse about the way the night ended, and finding her way back to her Son's room:

u_dri_08.png

I can't place this image though:

u_dri_61.png

The way it's labeled u_dri_68 means it takes place after the image I just talked about, but the room the Mother is coming out of is her room. The Master Bedroom.

All the images that start with the same letter are connected one way, or another. The order of them is unknown, but looking at the files of the game we already have that's the way Gumdrop labels the game files.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
So its not clarify. Theres an error in animation so gonna be a delay AGAIN? or nah? He said from the very first paragraph September 10.

qsad

Jan 5, 2018
qsad

I also found these two images in the previews:

View attachment 394818 View attachment 394819

They're both labeled as u_dan. The dan part is used to label the images in the last scene of the Son route as well.

View attachment 394820

I'm thinking the Mom puts an immediate (maybe even harsh) end to the kiss, and both her, and the Son go to their rooms with regret. It probably leads to the Mom having remorse about the way the night ended, and finding her way back to her Son's room:

View attachment 394822

Wow! Nice. Very nice. Thanks a lot. The dan part stands for dance. You see, every label describes either an action or a location, so in this case we have "dance". But as you mentioned, I'm sure the shower scene happens right after the kiss.

I can't place this image though:

View attachment 394823

The way it's labeled u_dri_68 means it takes place after the image I just talked about, but the room the Mother is coming out of is her room. The Master Bedroom.

It's just...well that is the son's room:
q_final_12.jpg
q_final_08.jpg

The master Bedroom's door (sorry couldn't find a better pic) looks like this:

Bcon5.jpg

So pretty sure something happens between them but what, who knows?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Wow! Nice. Very nice. Thanks a lot. The dan part stands for dance. You see, every label describes either an action or a location, so in this case we have "dance". But as you mentioned, I'm sure the shower scene happens right after the kiss.

It's just...well that is the son's room:
View attachment 394897
View attachment 394898

The master Bedroom's door (sorry couldn't find a better pic) looks like this:

View attachment 394896

So pretty sure something happens between them but what, who knows?
Oh shit... You're right... So with that being said. The Mother ends up panty-less at the Sons bed, and ends up leaving naked. Maybe they do go somewhere, but then stop?... and she ends up going back to her room, which might explain this picture:

u_mas_25.png

But, It's just as likely that the picture correlates to another set of events. I also found another pair of pictures that go together:

w_master_60.1-1.png w_master_63.png

It seems to take place in the Master Bedroom. And, I got one last set that I've been working on, and I'm quite proud of this one:

u_fin_45.png z959-05lAKSbxbFFFJK6txBtnNYO21_ic2rpmA4lnfk-1XG7VTGJ0XqlUCr-YXq7.png

That second image doesn't have a relevant file name, but the first one does. To me, they match perfectly. So, if they are from the same scene, they are from a scene named fin. That's what Gumdrop named the last images in the Christmas update, so if we go off of that. This upcoming update ends with the Mother naked in the Son's bed (yes, that is his bed).

I don't know. All these different images seem to point at some sort of sexual development between the two. Or, at least the Mother finding some sort of comfort around the Son. I'm sure at least one of these scenes is a dream, or what if scenario.

Koanon

Aug 16, 2017
It wasn't clarified in the dev update, but hopefully there will indeed be a release on the 10th. They said nothing about prolonging act X's release date. How long could a couple of the animations take to be completed anyway? I certainly don't know, but hey, it's Gumdrop amirite?

If it's late some of you are going to need these I suppose.

nothorny.jpg

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The only good thing with all this shit in patreon , kickstarter...etc is that people at last know what are the risks of financing a project , before all the editors who were backing games were always seen as corporate evils and devs as the good guys , but now you know what it is to waste your money , and to have incompetent devs that don't respect deadlines.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes