Dual tail start a new kickstart for a translation game

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Dual tail start a new kickstart for a translation :
I would have prefered a new venus blood but it still super to have a translation.
Last time they do a prety great job in they translation and even add content if only all oficial translation would be that well

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
God VBF was like the best hentai game ever in terms of gameplay. I never liked tentacles, but the corruption aspect was so hot. Really looking forward to this one.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
God VBF was like the best hentai game ever in terms of gameplay. I never liked tentacles, but the corruption aspect was so hot. Really looking forward to this one.
I think you exaggerate it high tier gameplay wise but i think i know easly 10 eroge that have better gamplay, sadly now day in both hentai anime and eroge the good studio prefered go for a all age or +15 and less and less for a 18 + game and for a business point of wiew it not that crazy dual tail have choice a 3ed path they do a 18 version and a all age version and hopefully if it work it will make more studio do it i would realy like seen a new key or type moon 18+ game ( sadly i doubt it will hapen)

PS by the way this venus blood serie keep become better gamaplay wise so every VB have berrer gamplay that the one beford so this oe have better gamplay that VBF

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think you exaggerate it high tier gameplay wise but i think i know easly 10 eroge that have better gamplay, sadly now day in both hentai anime and eroge the good studio prefered go for a all age or +15 and less and less for a 18 + game and for a business point of wiew it not that crazy dual tail have choice a 3ed path they do a 18 version and a all age version and hopefully if it work it will make more studio do it i would realy like seen a new key or type moon 18+ game ( sadly i doubt it will hapen)

PS by the way this venus blood serie keep become better gamaplay wise so every VB have berrer gamplay that the one beford so this oe have better gamplay that VBF
what are some other gameplay eroges (only english ones). I actually searched around after playing VBF, but couldn't really find any that even had actual gameplay other than Ikusa Megami Zero, Big Bag Age, Rance..

I played the first 2, but Rance never really drew me in because it seems like the plot is nonsensical and not at all serious. I could be wrong about Rance though. I'll probably get around to playing it at some point though since its pretty much supposed to be the #1 gameplay eroge.