VN - Ren'Py - Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.35] [Warrior Novels]

1. 5.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

Interesting. I can understand how this isn't for everyone. If you are here for the art, you'll likely be disappointed. It's servicable, but reused often, the animations are standard and everything outside the girls is basic.

BUT that doesn't matter. This might as well be text based and it would still be good. This is all about the mental process of corruption, the strategies and the changes in behavior and attitude. It's slow, but really really well done. Now, there is some Deus Ex Machina, but the progress is believable slow and different with each girl.

It's a very smart and well written VN, but it'll only be worth your time if you enjoy reading it instead of skipping through.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

outbalancing

I played the first game and it was great, but this one just step above. Just a Masterpiece for me, a sea of love, lust and passion, the process of “corruption” is very interesting and exciting, as always, the first impression of the characters is the same, but gradually it changes very much.
    Personally, I liked the game itself more because of the fascinating story and the process of corruption itself, where you reveal the characters and stories of the girls, and I began to fall in love with them. Well, the H events themselves are great too))
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jhose15xs

Well this is a hidden gem, the models might not be the prettiest, i guess is because they are all handmade and not stolen or tweaked like many others games around, but the plot is the real star here, the corruption and the fall of the girls are really great, every girl fall for a diferent reason and not all is dick magic power.
    The only thing to improve it will be the graphics, the first impression not is the more apealing, and the sex scenes, i mean what is happening around the scene is great with talk between the characters and the circustamces but the description and intensity are not in the same level a good example of great scenes might be "depraved awakening, city of broken dreamers and being a dik".

ps: the dev really have potencial he already got the hardest thing of all, a good writing.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

htc89234

The game has good pacing and a nice mix of girls which are very, very stereotyped but it works fine in here because it helps differ them from eachother quite a bit (a tomboy type girl that's borderline retarded, a shy/quiet chick with an independent streak, a bossy girl you'll break in to become submissive, and a yandere-type manipulative one).

The plot isn't quite "slow paced", but I do feel it is paced mostly properly for a corruption style game; the scenes aren't great in my opinion, but the dialogue and the corruption of the characters is good enough to keep me invested into playing the game regardless. One small complaints I had with this score are mainly the fact that the MC is given a "tool"/brainwave bullshit to do his corruption with; the MC is more than effective enough to be able to do the corruption without the use of bullshit magic/weird tech/hypnosis/aphrodisiac all-in-one mumbo jumbo, but I suppose it's added to give the game a slightly believable excuse for some scenes. This is a common thing in the trope so I don't care too much about it, but it is a bit tiring to see it used again here.

Now for one BIG complaint: the game both has a sandbox-type menu, but simultaneously, it's also LINEAR, so it's got the WORST of both worlds in this aspect: Not only can I NOT pick the girl that I want to corrupt or event I want to see as it follows a dev-made enforced playing order, but I still have to click meaningless buttons such as "go to school" to progress plot. This is absolutely awful; made worse by the fact that due to the girls being very different and very stereotyped, there's also a high chance that there's gonna be at least one you don't like. For me, I struck a balance where there's one I hate, one I don't really care too much for, and two I fairly liked; the issue lies that since the game is linear, when the slew of scenes and events of the one I hate come around, the game becomes a terribly boring slog. Either make your kinetic novel a kinetic novel, or don't and actually make choices do something and let the player actually play in the sandbox. As I always say in these reviews: If none of your choices do anything and the only way I have to progress the game is by clicking a predetermined option, then you didn't give me an option, you're giving me a "are you still watching" netflix popup.

Other than that, interesting game thus far, and I like it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

v0.31 Review

I thought the plot was kind of interesting: you help your "friend" get together with three different girls but then he can't help himself and makes a move on the one girl you like so you decide to get revenge by seducing all four girls. Unfortunately, it immediately shifted from "using clever ways to get leverage on the girls" when you were helping your friend to "mind control technology" for yourself and completely lost me. It's a shame because some of the scenes--like having sex with one girl in front of her dad--seemed pretty spicy but I was checked out by then and just holding down skip.

The actual gameplay is very disappointing. It's sort of a trainer: the four girls have corruption and "boss" (???) stats that you raise by interacting with them. You do have to repeat actions multiple times but you get different scenes afterward so it's not as grindy as it could be.
    Unfortunately, everything has to be done in order and often doing stuff won't raise stats or the girls will have maxed stats so there would be no way to know what you're supposed to be doing... except that there's a built in walkthrough. This makes the entire "game" just "click on the highlighted text" and it could have been a straight VN or KN.

The graphics are mostly fine but there are a lot of shots (mostly of the girls' butts) that look terrible and it seems to be a problem with how they're posed because they look fine from other angles. Also one frightening scene where Tokuko's vagina looks like it has become detached from her body.

One thing I did like is that each girl has a status page that shows how she feels about you and the other guy and those update as you progress. That part is pretty cool.

2.5 stars out of 5.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Federok88

This one was really interesting.
    The art is slighly above average koikatsu, wich i quite like. I enjoy the desing of the character with the exception of Emas new harstyle and Chiakis hips (i wish they were smaller)
    There is quite the amount of sex acts and while the actual sex starts a bit dull it quickly picks up on following scenes.

But the main draw of this VN is premise and its execution.
    The prologue is a bit of a bore, but necessary to establish the characters but it could've been a little better in showcasing groups dynamic pre-Tokuko to hammer down the isolation that Hiro felt.

But once we are over the prologue we dive into the meat of the story and main drive, the corruption of the girls.

This could considered an hypnosis NTR and one of the good ones in my opinion. I often dislike when hypnosis premises go for the inmidiate absolute control where the mc or enemy can do whatever he wants with the girl or inmidiately alter her personality, its boring . But this goes the more interesting route, where the hypnosis/brainwashing is used to implant sugestions that slowly change the victim.

While there is some of daddy-ex-machina to start the ball rolling with each girl, for the most part the corruption process hinges on Hiro trying understand the psyche of the girl and find a way infiltrate himself as someone they desire. Also the story really tries to drive home that the brainwashing isnt omnipotent, that it requires understanding what makes the victim tick, control of the situation and carefull choice of words to avoid it from backfiring or undesireble result.

Every girl is aproached in a different way wich leads to a different conversation, interaction and different ways in they wich resists, and once they start breaking down the proper NTR beggings with classisc like girls having sex in near proximity to their "boyfriend". Im really looking foward to see how the NTR aspects developes as Hiro completes his corruption of the girls.

the characters.

Hiro: he is interestng to see. His highly inteligent with impulse and ability for lies and manipulation, couple that with his fathers resources and he inmesily more dnagerous that what his meek look would indicate. Inniatilly he wanted to fight and change those aspects of himself but Naokis betrayal made him embrace them to get revenge on him.

Naoki is probably the most boring character in the game, his only value is to suffer. He innitially comes off as a handsome, kind, earnest and simple-minded guy that one could hardly hate but his fault are ultimately the reason of his downfall:

-disloyalty.
    -lustful greed
    -complacent
    -cowardice/adversion to conflict

The first two are the catalists of the story and the later two are exploited by Hiro to get hold of his harem.

Chiaki: she is energetic, cheerfull, upfront and a little naive. Her naivete makes her the easiest target for Hiro for the most part but sometimes she becomes unpredictable because he cant figure the way she thinks.

Ai: the shy inteligents one. She is one of the hardest for Hiro crack initially in part because of her inteligence but also because of his desire to preserve as much of Ai's personality as it is possible. Her corruption involves one of the weirdest blackmails i've seen.

Ema: the rich girl with an attitude, she has a mouth and belives herself above everyone. Her path is more straighfoward, Hiro wants break her and dominate her completely.

Tokuko: probably the most interesting character. The leader of the harem, the one that mantains stability and the second responsible of the events that started the story. Her personality made her corruption the most complicated for Hiro to figure out and require him to "fight/gamble" with her
    Her interactions with Hiro are the most entertaining ones in the game.

The premise of dismanteling a harem couple with the corruption process and character dynamics make, what i would be otherwise a 3 stars presentation wise , excel to 5 stars
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

I-I have finally found it.. the rarest treasure of all treasures
    "My Friends Harem" is the ultimate Netori game that I have been searching for... The pacing is the best in this game. As other people call it the "slow-burn".
    The 4 girls introduced are all unique and interesting, except for Chiaki, i don't care for her much but I understand her necessary for the group's/story's dynamic.
    I played though this game in a 12h and 4h marathon. I went to work without sleep (literally) just because this game is so good and I wanted to see how everything would progress.
    The characters design are so sexy (its my 3rd koikotsu (?) game so far, because i actually mostly prefer honey select games)
    i couldnt play with high volume so i cant say much for audio but i like the music at least.
    I LOVE how every girl of the friends harem are actually fighting back THIS MUCH but everyone is slowly falling to the corruption and manipulation. Its just so satisfying to see every girl has different strategies and mechanism to go through and are becoming corrupted bit by bit.
    And wow there is SO MUCH CONTENT out already, even tho it has only been released since early 2023. I just saw that the creator has another game in finished beta. im SO GONNA tryi it out this evening, SO excited already.

The best girl, handsdown, is defintely Ai. Tbh im NOT a fan of stoic girls who dont show much emotional expressions but Ai is an exception. She is SO INTERESTING to explore and her changed behaviour on supporting and actually harassing the mc's "friend" was just the ultimate pleasure for me to see...
    My favorite lewd scene with her is in the library, the 1st position they had se* in back while having her legs spread and they were hidden behind books so that the "friend" couldnt see but only talk to them. She just looks so cute and lewd.

At first I thought it my favorite girl would be Tokuko, as she also was the ultimate goal, the final girl to corrupt but to see this "hidden site" of hers so get revealed during the story was something REALLY unexpected nd interesting to see.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    At first I thought she would be the ultimate shield out of them all. The older sister, trying to hold everything together, the ara ara type. Never wailing, never breaking (due to her characteristics and scenes) so i would have liked to see her crumbling apart:
    1st phyically due to MCs skills
    2nd seeing her efforts on holding the "friends" group together getting wasted, so she becomes mentally so tired, she gets frustrated at the "friend" not doing anything
    3rd forcing her for lewd actions while the "friend" is nearby in school, during a cafe, during dates, during cooking, whatsoever
    -> the "friend" would become sad and more broken and Tokuko witnessing his depression gets conflicted feelings of not wanting to hurt him while feeling ultimate pleasure betraying and deceiving him. And the pleasure site is winning more and more over time (this could be shown in short time elapses like in doujinshis: bj in classroom, groping in library, se* in public bathrooms during dates... as some examples)
    And after much enduring on Tokukos part, after so much trying to maintain the status quo... a finaly hit on the nail to break all her build up walls to fall into tiny pieces. It could be anything; the "friend" failing to hold up a promise, him failing to satisfy her in any way, him getting manipulated on kissing another girl not from his "harem"
    or something entirely different, like Tokuko deceiving and lying to the friend on their ANNIVERSARY and going to the mc having lewd fun. The devs ultimate choice xD.

Okay that was my take on how much potential Tokuko has (wow, took me like 1h of thinking and expressing all this, damn..)

Anyways...
    I love the Dev for his writing and pacing. Its the ultimate corruption game. I absolutely digging these type of games. Its the best... also the amount of content is unreal. One of the best devs so far imo.
    This game shot straight to my top games (4th place now) its just that good, trust me.

Btw I absolutely love their heart eyes. Even tho I have seen this trope so often, the way they are used in this game is just so fantastic and satisfying to see. Especially the scenes they first appeared and the dev intentionally hid their eyes while only showing the bottom halves of their faces during their lewd scenes. It was best implemanted for Ai and Ema so far. Tokuko missed some potentioal there (the mc wholeheartly complementing her was a very nice touch, but was lacking a TINY bit of spice there)
    and Chiaki.. yea sorry I just dont enjoy her too much and I like that she doesnt have TOO much screen time, thank you for that also dear dev.

Ultimate writing for netori corruption games. 12/10, lets go!

edit: nvm, it possible that my lighting settings were really low, i can see her pupils now and it doesnt freak me out anymore
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Saladassasin

Very miserable prolong that I almost alt+F4 and uninstall the game but I persist to keep playing since it's a NETORI genre form koikatsu model, and I have a chance to fully absorb the story.

Like I said the story in prolong is miserable but if you pass that it's start to become quite good(?) . let me emphasize the story is quite mediocre Netori standard, but when it come to the girl inner struggle it's "F A N T A S T I C " the girls are not mindless bitch that succumbed to the big chad dick like most of the ntr genre go , instead they fight, struggle and conflict in their mind and guilt toward their boyfriend which to be fair I never see this kind of thing as long as I remember.

Which is why I wish for you to give this a chance if you wish for a realistic(?) netori story that focus on woman corruption and inner struggle with slow burn like pace that woman doesn't fall immediately.

P.s the model are generic koikatsu which is quite ugly looking, and the animation are very dull to look at, so the only thing that good are just story
  9. 5.00 star(s)

FratBoy2019

Solid game with unique characters. I like the premise, since the MC is clearly capable of getting women, could form his own harem, but decides to help a friend.

Watching the girls slowly corrupt while also watching the development of insecurities in Naoki makes for a very enjoyable time. Excited to see the following updates.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

His Bastardlyness

The first thing to say is that the models could use a bit more work on them. Improvements and the like I suspect the engine might be capable of. As for some of the backstory, in the beginning it seems a bit too convenient on certain matters. However, things gradually take a far better turn the more the story goes on.

Which is quite surprising as I didn't expect that kind of situation to occur. While there are some typos the story evolves rather pleasantly, though some parts were a bit rushed. It leaves a bit to be desired in terms of corruption. But then again, I tend to enjoy the corruption aspect more. After a certain point I rather enjoyed the revenge plot, and find myself enjoying the evolution thus far.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

drmanhatan

Fantastic netori game and a real hidden gem of the genre. Very well-written. My only issue with the game is the character models aren't as attractive compared to other RenPy games with this same 3d anime style, but the writing makes up for it most of the time.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

jmccity

The game looks amazing, and the story is alright however its a bit rough in the beginning but character develop and relationships are pretty interesting. The characters and scenes are hot, but sometimes the talk gets a bit meh as the English grammar comes off rough. If you're okay with that, it's a pretty solid game for the rare genre its in.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

nekomaid

Review as of 0.25

Really enjoyable experience so far. If you're a fan of slow corruption, you will enjoy this game.

Ai is best girl so far, tho I do like my silver/white haired kuudere. I'm also looking forward to chiaki's development.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Simpgor

I know for a fact that some niche groups of people enjoy this game.

The only things that are "average" are the models (and that is 100% debatable).

You play as an MC who helps your friend manipulate multiple girls over the course of more than a year into HIS harem (eliminating everyone who doesn't like NTR). All of them have a date and have sex with your friend (alienating anybody who cares about virgins), then for some reason MC feels entitled to the new girl who shows up and conveys this to his friend by not saying "hey, I kind of want to pursue this girl" (which eliminates everyone who cares about character writing), when she "lol no" to you and causes the rest of the group to alienate you (eliminates anybody wanting "good/nice" girls). MC's response is to reluctantly ask Deus-ex-Daddy to help him, which he does with instantaneous mind "corruption" that has seemingly no limit on distance or amount of people that it can be used on, oh and it also can raise and lower individual sex drives (which removes anyone wanting "compelling" netori) and turn the girls into objects that really can't say no to you (removes anyone who wants a "compelling" story, adventure, or romp

So who is this game for?

Fans of Netori who dont mind being cucked (as a player) for over a year (and as the MC) for mutliple weeks, that enjoy non virgins that have only had a single boyfriend (limited experience) who indirectly bullied you by exlcuding you from a group you have no claim to, who dont need compeling, believable, or realistic characters, and that dont really want to do anything beyond reading to accomplish their fetish (which is done by the first update)

A kinetic novel can be compelling, but not a single part of this game is, thus removing anyone who doesn't want exactly what the developer is offering. It is not surprising that this game has almost exclusively 1 or 5 star reviews.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

BJenkins

If you are a fan of the more 'slow burn' style of corruption games this is definitely one for you.

More of a kinetic novel than a visual novel as the dev certainly seems to have a particular story route in mind but you are afforded a minor bit on control on how the story will play out.

I'm a fan, hopefully the dev finishes the story as strong as they're working through it.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

CornOnTheCobra

Quite frankly awful. A messy story with a main character who is beyond pathetic. The prologue was mind-numbing to begin with and it did not improve by much even once the training/netori commenced. The scenes were basic koikatsu animations and models that aren't all that appealing. It's more of a kinetic novel than anything else and a bad one, in my opinion, at that. Wanted to like this one but it's just boring.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Dvnasty

i didnt know the game is basically a kinetic novel... and i never liked kinetic novel much, but the game story hook me in.. just finished 0.19..

Ai - best girl, hope she would at least have a more sweet end, like mc really did have some real feeling to her... dont bully ai too much, need more headpat

chiaki - best childhood friend but would rather she know she fallen to mc now instead of still want to marry naoki..

ema - best tsundere meat, but wish in the end, the mc at least only treat her like "whore" during sexual.. even thought she is kind of a bitch at the start, hope in the end, she will also have a much better end and not just a "meat" AND if i am not wrong, ema like naoki because of the "script" mc ask him to read in the first place? NAOKI is not a dom, Ema should know that mc is the real dom...

Tokuko - best hypocrite... everything would have been so simple, if she just reject the mc in the first place rather than giving him false hope.. want to see her break infront of mc with the other three girls serving mc..

naoki - best fake friend.. mc help u plan stuff and give u three girls and u go steal his only one... mind break end is the only way for him...
  18. 4.00 star(s)

ara1111

v0.18

Fairly bad as a porn game. There's not much sex and the sex that is there is barely if at all above the level of stock koitatsu animations.

The game outside of that is a glorified kinetic novel. You pick 'story' until you can't, then pick the girl it tells you to at night until you can do story again. Repeat. Occasionally you'll get an option that adds '+1 boss' to a girl but this is entirely unexplained and for all I know just an ending change of who leads the harem.

Story is carried by its characters and the concept. Not really the reverse cuckoldy thing; that barely matters, the guy you're cucking is a non-character for 90% of the game, barely showing up at all and being put on a pedastal for seemingly no reason at all.
    But the corruption. MC approaches every girl in a different way, they're all good at different sex acts (or none in one case), he's only particularly mean to the one who has it coming.

Story has some issues:
    The corruption/MC's dad are way too convinient as plot points (his dad has seemingly infinite influences everywhere yet also enough time to see what he's son is doing at all times including voyeuring on his sex) to the point it barely feels like what the MC does matters. He has an infinitely cumming dick, borderline mind-control and casually disables one of the girls talents off-screen via help of people we don't see.

Actually screw it 4.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Pakhawaj

This was a surprisingly good game and I liked the story and premise. It is however, linear, and the 'game' aspects don't offer any gameplay.

The English is rough, but obviously written by someone who is trying their best in a language that isn't theirs, it isn't as bad as a MTL.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

V0.17

Already played the first game of the DEV.
    Great game, went with high expectations and this one didn't betray those expectations.

If you don't like a slow burn this is not for you for sure. The corruption of the character's is very slow too but good.

Each LI's have different personalities and the stories of the individuals are good too.

I hope unlike the first game this one will have a greater length and high number of scenes.

Anyways great game till now. Best of Luck with the Project DEV.