Unity - Completed - Duel Princess [Final] [Qureate]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Duel Princess [Final] [Qureate]
    Of the games without sexual content but with great graphics it is certainly one of the best, and for this reason I recommend you try it.
    Graphically it's fantastic, indeed, fantastic is an understatement, definitely the best thing about the game.
    The gameplay is quite fun albeit quite repetitive.
    Another positive factor is that it is possible to make the game much easier, so as to quickly unlock everything, and enjoy the scenes that there is little to say, they are visually sublime (shame about the lack of content, such as
    already said).
    The final grade is more than 2, but not 3 stars.
    All these games have a flaw, it is true that NOW they are graphically beautiful, but it is something that with the passage of time will be overcome without problems by any game, I do not think it will age well.
    The only thing that makes these games play is that.
    The story is trivial, without content, characters without characterization, cute but not great gameplay.
    For now promoted.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

kaizoman

usually i skip no sexual content games, but this one reminded me too much of the old flash game

its pretty fun tbh, repetitive even with new cards being unlocked but fun.
    the story idk i skipped, i dont really care.
    gameplay simple but fun, a bit grindy as you are supposed to lose a view runs to get exp and get a stronger start for later runs.

the only "bad" thing is halfway through then you unlocked hilde, youll also unlock her cards and her best card is a 6 mana cost card with the 2nd highest rarety (btw the cards name is treasure hunter)
    its ability, when it dies it summons a random card from your hand.
    and this is where the game falls apart. the moment you find one of these, you wanna go into a shop and remove ALL cards of your deck besides this one. and if you find more of them, get more. you spawn 2 of them and they keep respawning itself forever.

even the boss stages become "wait 10 sec till you got enough mana, spawn 2 of them, go afk" the moment the card dies, it summons itself again. repeat FOREVER.

thats the only bad thing.

maybe the other issue is the "strengths"
    ranged beats mid range.
    mid range beats meele.
    meele beats ranged

this imo does nothing. these cards get no bonus against each other.
    it falls a bit flat on the strategy part.
    otherwise art is decent, gameplay as i said repetitive like the old flash game but fun.

decent game.

as always leave me a like
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Doomeye

The ero stuff wasn't amazing, but it's ok I guess : semi-voiced giffy h minigame. Feels tacked on.

I quite enjoyed the game itself, however.... actually finished it in two sittings. There is imbalance as the other other reviewer mentioned, but imo it wasn't really too bad, esp since each girl had theme and the imbalance usually was related to that. The variety was fun.

If I had a complaint, it'd be that there's no "skirmish" mode where you can free battle with max everything, so it's only really worth playing once through since if you go back after finishing the game, most of the girls are now OP for their fights.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Taoren

Having completed the game yesterday, I found it to be an alright game suffering from lack of variety and not going all the way and yes, I'm referring to the lack of sexual content. It doesn't make the game any worse for lacking it, but it would've made the gameplay loop and finishing each princesses' campaign more satisfying than the generic ending CGs. They couldn't even be arsed to draw more than 2 girls in a single CG, despite
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for gameplay, it really is just like Battle Cats mixed with Monster Monpiece (I don't recommend people to play this) with the former inspiring the card based tower defense system (the meat of this game) and latter the "punishment game" (for those who never played Monster Monpiece, the punishment minigame is similar to that "Meet'n"Fuck" foreplay minigame).

With the card game portion, you have a super meter that builds up via combat and time that allows you to use one of the 10 princesses's special ability, most of which weren't that unique but added gameplay variety kinda. Cards are split into rarity but just know that the higher the rarity, the better the cards. You can also fuse the same cards in your hand for a buffed up version of it which is pretty key in winning games. Each girl also has 4 cards unique to their decks and after finishing their campaign, you unlock the ability to use them in the other girls' deck. After you beat a princess, you can punish them with the basic methods. You can unlock more tools to assist you but they're all pretty meh since the girls barely react different, besides the slime. You can't even touch them "down there" which I found to be a bit funny. Yeah, massaging their breasts and ass is okay but their vagina isn't? Ok.

To completely honest, a lot of cards are straight up unbalanced. One reviewer on DLsite for this game said that Dorothea's Legendary card makes the game easier, but it's Iris's Mystic card which is broken. It's a 2 mana summon which gives 3 mana on death, making it +1 positive while having decent stats. If you're unsure what that shit means, find out what Pot of Greed does in YuGiOh and why it's still banned after all these years. Zena's legendary card has the highest attack and range out of all the cards and attacks the enemy's base directly from far away, making the game even more trivial by just dropping her and watching their base burn away while their force deals with your frontline. One last example is Eleonora's rare card, which does an AOE heal when it attacks, which if you summon multiples with a crap ton of summons on the field already, you pretty much just win since your army rarely dies (and it's better than Dorothea's legendary since it affects other units, not just itself).

The fact that it was a card game with pretty good art was enticing but lacking basic features kinda made it worse in my opinion. There is no free battle/versus mode, meaning I can't just put two of the princesses together in a one time duel with custom decks, meaning replay value is simply going through the same campaigns over and over again. They could've done special/ecchi CGs like they do in some Senran Kagura games but I guess the effort wasn't worth it. I mean, even a basic beach CG could've work but no. Overall, an okay game. Not bad but not good either. It's a $25 game that felt like a $10 one.

There was also a bug with Carla's special ability and her mystic card that was busted but I was only able to do once (didn't bother to replicate as I just wanted to finish the game). When using her ability to draw multiple cards, I would draw her 1-cost Alpaca Storekeeper, which let you draw another card when it's summoned. Now, I don't why, but in that one match, my next draw was always Alpaca Storekeeper, meaning I was able to summon like 20 of them and definitely even more since it was an infinite loop. The only reason why I didn't summon 1000 copies of that card was because the enemy base was destroyed before I could do it. Just a quick aside.