Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Guard route does nothing, rather than being able to lose or win you just keep attacking, while randomly regenerating some of the damage you take a health so you can't lose. And the rolls seem impossible for hits even using D&D norms, that said given we can't see the enemy HP that makes it impossible to know if you're making progress.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Guard route does nothing, rather than being able to lose or win you just keep attacking, while randomly regenerating some of the damage you take a health so you can't lose. And the rolls seem impossible for hits even using D&D norms, that said given we can't see the enemy HP that makes it impossible to know if you're making progress.
You shouldn't regenerate HP... I will look into that.

Reactions: Syliar

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
OK, this game feels impossible. Maybe I'm missing something but the belt seems to do nothing. The healing potions seem to be worthless, the armor does nothing as you can't win a fight even with the armor, listening to rumors has no effect other than telling you about the moat which I'll get to, sleeping in the taverns has no effect, when you are in the castle you can take the direct approach. Maid? No fuck off you aren't the gender you don't want to be. Stablehand? No fuck off we don't have horses. Harem? No fuck off you aren't the gender you want to be. Guard? No fuck off even if you have either the 400 armor and healing potions or 100 armor and belt or belt and healing potions you can't win the fight. Claim to be the duke? Instant game over though you don't realize it yet. Remember the moat? It can get you to the harem route which is an insta game over.

Why does the moat and harem room exist if I will just get to the EXACT same place as the duke claim on a HARDER check which seems impossible to begin with? What do healing potions do? How do I win a fight? What does race and class do and can I change it? How do I level up? what do the stats mean and how do I take advantage of them? Is there a way to increase health?

Oh and here is the kicker. There is a super secret ending. You can't equip any items at any shops, in the privacy of your room, at the tavern, the only place you can change your clothing is on a moat. Oh and here is the ending. Remember when you chose for the guy to NOT be a girl? Do you also remember when you chose NOT to be a girl? Well guess what for all endings except the easy one you have to equip something that makes you look like a girl! The belt which can only be equipped on literally one screen without prompt leads to the rest of the endings and game characters therefore don't have to treat you as the gender you wish to be... yay /s. " your penis disappears replaced by a vagina! It made you into a woman! You check out your chest and aren't surprised to find two small breasts. "

Reactions: Keeyan and mrttao

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
OK, this game feels impossible. Maybe I'm missing something but the belt seems to do nothing. The healing potions seem to be worthless, the armor does nothing as you can't win a fight even with the armor, listening to rumors has no effect other than telling you about the moat which I'll get to, sleeping in the taverns has no effect, when you are in the castle you can take the direct approach. Maid? No fuck off you aren't the gender you don't want to be. Stablehand? No fuck off we don't have horses. Harem? No fuck off you aren't the gender you want to be. Guard? No fuck off even if you have either the 400 armor and healing potions or 100 armor and belt or belt and healing potions you can't win the fight. Claim to be the duke? Instant game over though you don't realize it yet. Remember the moat? It can get you to the harem route which is an insta game over.
Sorry looks like I introduced a bug into the fight system where the guards can't be beaten. I will fix that, add an indication to how much HP they have left, and an indication in rooms that your characters feels are safe to change in (the tavern room is one such room). Sorry there isn't a whole lot of content for the male route yet. I'm going to be adding more in subsequent releases.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've got the fight system fixed. I'll have 0.13 out either later tonight or tomorrow when I get the next night of the maid path finished. So this will have a lot of typos fixed, some code errors, better fight system, and 2 more days of the maid path.

Reactions: pris and Syliar

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, got 0.13 up and it's got a lot more femsub content. Right now you can be a sub to the Duke, his daughter, the old woman, Nambra, and the Wizard.

For the next release I'm going to try and expand the male path, so the guard path for now. It should include some male dom content. I've also put up a new survey cause it turns out you can only get 50 results from survey monkey for free. Plus there are a lot of new endings and paths so let me know what you want expanded in the survey!

Reactions: pris

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, put up 0.14. It's got some maledom content and another path to solve the dildo quest. Right now you can only top, the at the time unnamed assassin that you catch as a guard.

Right now the survey is a bit of a tie so I think I'm going to focus on the maid subplot where you become the wizards "apprentice." I've got an idea for a path through that to let you get to completing the first quest as well. So the second day of that will probably be 0.15 and 0.16 will probably add another day of regular maid unless something changes on the survey results.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks to work being slow due to the slack outage you get two releases today! I just put up 0.15. It adds more to the maid path, specifically the sub-path where you become the wizard's "apprentice." It's got an ability to solve the dildo quest plus a couple of other temporary endings.

pris

Mar 26, 2018
during the demon scene w/ the wizard, the demon says "Have to fear" which im guessing is supposed to be have no fear. theres also an odd linebreak if you seduce the guard while trying to steal the dildo after, and a here instead of hear in that same scene.

in the hard work side of the wizard apprentice route, when you go get the breakfast the guard says "i know what a slut like you needs but theres no quotation mark at the end. and then theres the "throw the book in furstration" option

i might be a lil biased, but i like the demon side lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sara04

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
during the demon scene w/ the wizard, the demon says "Have to fear" which im guessing is supposed to be have no fear. theres also an odd linebreak if you seduce the guard while trying to steal the dildo after, and a here instead of hear in that same scene.

in the hard work side of the wizard apprentice route, when you go get the breakfast the guard says "i know what a slut like you needs but theres no quotation mark at the end. and then theres the "throw the book in furstration" option

i might be a lil biased, but i like the demon side lol.
Thanks, I have those all fixed for the next version. Sorry proofreading this much text with this many paths is getting harder and harder. :)

pris

Mar 26, 2018
Thanks, I have those all fixed for the next version. Sorry proofreading this much text with this many paths is getting harder and harder. :)
im honestly surprised there havent been more typos. they def get kinda unavoidable at a certain point lol.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, just put up 0.16. Sorry it's a bit of a smaller release. It has another day for the maid path, but that's about it. Some sex depending on your choices.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Put up 0.17. It adds to the Demon Pet path for lucypurr and expands the wizard pet path (different than the wizard apprentice path, yes there are 2 different ways to sub to the wizard)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
ahhh proper demon content now, and jus for me? fantastic, especially the demon pet path.
Thanks, I've fixed those typos in 0.18, thanks for pointing them out. This release and the next I'm going to focus on cleaning up some loose threads and weaving them back into the tapestry that is the story. So this release takes some of the harem/duke slave paths and merges them in to the existing harem/slave paths where appropriate. Please point out anything that doesn't make sense. I'm down to 17 dead ends right now, my hope is by 0.20 to be down to 10.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for the delay in getting 0.20 up. It's a bit less content than I wanted, but life got a little crazy lately.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Version 0.21 is up. It gets the Duke sex slave paths extended another day or 2 (depending on the path). It sets up the next part of that path where you have the option to help train a new reluctant slave. We're now up past short novel length in terms of total words, but I get that it doesn't feel that way since the content is divided across 14 paths.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've just put up 0.22. It includes a map which should help some people figure out some of my geography. I'm not much of an artist, but hopefully it helps.

This release mostly focused on expanding the Wizard apprentice path, but it also adds an FtM path so that women can try their hand at being a guard.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes