Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've just put up 0.23. I have good new and bad news.

The good news is that I've expanded the maid & wizard pet paths. The bad news I've ended some of the maid paths. The path where you were just being a pretty boring maid and the path where you romance Nam (but not the path where you are her sub) will direct you to complete the dildo quest.

So that brings up something I want to do, but had thought would be later. I want this to be someone collaborative and for people to not feel railroaded by the decisions I've made for the character. So if you have a good, in character, response to a certain page that I didn't include I would like to know about it. For example, if you have a reason that your character would actually want to stay as a maid instead of stealing the thing he or she is about to get paid a lot of money for, then I would like to know what that is. I will collect them and add them to a future version of the end game survey to let all the players vote on what gets included.

-Sara

Reactions: pris and Jeremiel

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've got 0.24 ready. I will update the OP when filesupload.org gets back up and running. For now here are the two links I have to it:

It fixes a couple of minor bugs and expands on the guard path.

Reactions: fomeki6933

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Put up 0.25. It's got a new survey on the endings so I can keep track of what paths people want expanded. It expands the Demon's Pet path by another day and adds some checks in case he gets you pregnant...

-Sara

Reactions: pris

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
addin pregnancy to the demon pet path, as if i didnt like it enough already lol
A few of the path's have pregnancy under the covers. This is just the first one I've actually routed to a different path because of it yet since it takes the demon's magic to detect the pregnancy that early...

xnolaxx

Dec 28, 2020
I love the game so far. Can't wait for more content and I'm really loving the harem and demon path. The preg kink is really hot. Would you consider adding gay content to the game?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Have put up 0.26. It mostly focuses on adding to the Duke sex slave path. I also added some trigger warnings to the start page because this release adds the possibility to miscarry, this is avoidable for now and I will add a setting in the future to disable that entirely.

I also tweaked the forest search/battle with wolves section since some people were complaining it was broken. I made it a bit easier to complete.

Next release is going to focus on the Elena's Bitch path since that is the current #2 request in the survey.

-Sara

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok just put up v0.27. It completes the Elena's bitch path all the way to Chapter 2. So the good news for you fans of that path is that it's got about 5 to 7 more days in it now. The bad news it that it is as done as it's going to be until I actually get to the next set of quests. Basically that will get expanded about the same time as I expand the Duke Thief path, the finish the dildo quest path, and the decline the job paths. I also intend for the maid and wizard paths to ultimately wind up in a similar place. So it will probably be a few releases until this path get's a further expansion. In the mean time I hope you enjoy it.

-Sara

Sep 20, 2019
Hopefully in the future once everything is done there is a guide to how to get to each of the paths for both male and female gender routes since i have trouble finding new paths for males right now in the newest version

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hopefully in the future once everything is done there is a guide to how to get to each of the paths for both male and female gender routes since i have trouble finding new paths for males right now in the newest version
This release didn't really add much in the way of content for males. The only male path right now is either the guard path or use the belt to disguise as a woman. That's part of what the chapter 2 stuff is about. I've got plans to be able to add content for most of the paths at the same time. I've just got to build up the paths to get there. I'll be working on the guard path sometime in the next couple of releases.

As for a walkthrough, I will see what I can do at some point.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
bestiality tag brought me here but I guess I'll wait a bit before trying it out
good luck with development (y)

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
bestiality tag brought me here but I guess I'll wait a bit before trying it out
good luck with development (y)
Just FYI, it's going to remain somewhat isolated. Trying to keep some of the kinks that really squick some people limited to optional subpaths.

Sep 20, 2019
This release didn't really add much in the way of content for males. The only male path right now is either the guard path or use the belt to disguise as a woman. That's part of what the chapter 2 stuff is about. I've got plans to be able to add content for most of the paths at the same time. I've just got to build up the paths to get there. I'll be working on the guard path sometime in the next couple of releases.

As for a walkthrough, I will see what I can do at some point.
It is fine, you can sort stuffs like that out when you have time every now and then, you focus on the ones you are currently doing right now, taking breaks every now and then since writing and stuffs can take time and energy, you don't want to get exhausted from working too long without rest and stuffs while working on this game.

makoo

May 4, 2019
Does this happens because the route is still in progress or its a bug? and the inventory menu shows similar error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also how do i get to demon path?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Does this happens because the route is still in progress or its a bug? and the inventory menu shows similar error.

Also how do i get to demon path?
If you can send me your save file (sarab04 at gmail) I would love it. People have been getting that error somehow and I can't make it happen on my system no matter what I try!

The demon path:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've got an error on the harem path. I'm not sure if anyone already pointed it out to you yet.
Thanks, I've got them fixed. Will get a new release out soon. In the middle of writing more on that path so will be later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry... thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: xnolaxx

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, I still don't have a fix for this issue. If someone can send me a save file from when you have the issue hopefully I can figure it out...

I've got an error on the harem path. I'm not sure if anyone already pointed it out to you yet.

I've got fixes for both of these in 0.28

I also added a small history bar to the side it doesn't have much but it's the basic history that anyone in this kingdom could tell you. I put it there partly to explain why you are limited to a human for this game since someone requested race choices. That doesn't really fit with the kingdom this story is in... maybe a future story will have that who knows?

I've also extended the Decline the job and Duke thief paths to where they will pick up in Chapter 2 for the new hub quest system I have in mind.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.29 is up. It expands the maid paths until chapter 2 (i.e. the new hub quest system). It also fixes a few typos and a couple of odd paths where you could break some of the sequences.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes