Collection - Video - Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JERALDiale

i like these comics too much. i thank the friends who share this access with us to see and enjoy them. these comics are wonderful and i hope to continue enjoying and contributing to them. thank you so much
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kiiryu93

As for the 3D versions, a huge potential BUT...
    ( The women have very good models, but the animation is badly animated, very rigid and the sound with the voices especially spoils all the work, it's a shame not to take your time to do better, what a waste of talent from the author. )
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Cheekzpriv

amazing i loved it . i can find everyyyyy comic i ever loved here i’m so glad thank youuu for everything. Best forum in this application letsssss goooooooo . more mrs keagan and mailer uk un to comeeeee we love to see it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Satir80

I love Duke! All these juicy women, with huge asses and tits, it's amazing! Great stories, it feels like a person is working putting his soul into creativity! Duke, make a sequel for "The Sleepover"!!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gladiatore

Fantastic thread, I think there is no better website than this one where comic and video updates are regular, before I had taken months to find Dukes material ... and then we have the ALIEN Remigio is the KING of the thread and thanks to him we have all this!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

zarf22

great thread the content is exactly what I was looking for glad to find a place where it's easy to access and the community seems good. Excited to see further updates for the comics everything I've seen so far was great quality and easy to enjoy