3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

reigato

Jan 24, 2018
seem really interesting, but i see that the maleprotag version is a bit behind, is it still finished?
yes the 2 version are finished

just the female protag version has more update of bug fixes and update some unique events in the game

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
yes the 2 version are finished

just the female protag version has more update of bug fixes and update some unique events in the game
oh, thanks a lot for the answer
i know i'm on a sex game forum but i still enjoy good gameplay and nice story

Reactions: lihsdvb

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
This is the first time I saw some one use the RPGM character generator as their reference for the models. That's is a smart move.

Reactions: lihsdvb

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This is the first time I saw some one use the RPGM character generator as their reference for the models. That's is a smart move.
Not really if you fail to replicate the style so hard, yet still uses the stock photos for the dialogue pictures, just looking at the SS in the thread the dialogue picture and the standing model just doesn't look even remote alike in most of cases shown

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game is actually quite fun, while I have only played male protagonist, but damn, when Grant shows up and the boss music kicks in, haha. One can easily sink a lot of hours in to this game. The romance and all is cheesy fun too, and at best you get to see a black screen which leading to a kiss and the word *smack* is written. Still a good game for some cheesy fun and interesting characters. Very well done RPGM combat too, balanced gear etc.
Can also agree that this isn't the type of game one generally is looking for here, still good though and will try out female protagonist!

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
You need to download a separate version of the game for a different protagonist? That's a new one.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i started but for now my main problem is that at some point monsters just start spamming strong attacks every turn. not sure what i am supposed to do about it

Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
i started but for now my main problem is that at some point monsters just start spamming strong attacks every turn. not sure what i am supposed to do about it
get stronger?
acquire some skills, change your equipment, recruit some companions?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
get stronger?
acquire some skills, change your equipment, recruit some companions?
what i meant that same monster at the same floor suddenly start spamming charged attacks. Those that dealt 10-20 damage suddenly start doing 70 damage. i know how mechanics works - just was surprised by out of nowhere spike. so far i guess it's triggered by level up

armedlord

Apr 25, 2020
I remember buying this and had a okay time with it. Three things I can remember clearly about it, restaurant girl was buggy and instantly friend zoned me, I dated the mage girl and on reaching floor 20, if you take too long to get to the bottom, you get the Loser ending.

You see that blue haired girl on the left of the picture above the overview? That's Selfi...from Azure Dreams, which was one of the inspirations for the game. She's not datable nor actually playable if I can recall it right.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I remember buying this and had a okay time with it. Three things I can remember clearly about it, restaurant girl was buggy and instantly friend zoned me, I dated the mage girl and on reaching floor 20, if you take too long to get to the bottom, you get the Loser ending.

You see that blue haired girl on the left of the picture above the overview? That's Selfi...from Azure Dreams, which was one of the inspirations for the game. She's not datable nor actually playable if I can recall it right.
What is "too long"? in game days.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What is "too long"? in game days.
Believe there's a guide on .

And yeah, I remember getting it, but being put off with the whole time aspect. Runs too quickly, especially if you're exploring the dungeon, imo.

Reactions: Ragsmu

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Not really if you fail to replicate the style so hard, yet still uses the stock photos for the dialogue pictures, just looking at the SS in the thread the dialogue picture and the standing model just doesn't look even remote alike in most of cases shown
Agreed. Drawing the dialogue box picture of the pre-designed character would be a pain. Since you'd have to draw all the expressions separately. But using the default characters comes with the benefit of having the features ready to use. It saves some time but definitely not recommended for a quality game.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Believe there's a guide on .

And yeah, I remember getting it, but being put off with the whole time aspect. Runs too quickly, especially if you're exploring the dungeon, imo.
Yea, i see guide (thanx btw) though cant specifically find anything about time limit is it global time limit? or time limit starts after you reach certain point? would be nice to know

Reactions: NeZKyMaN
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes