3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I bought this game years ago during huge sale on steam that I totally forgot about it until last week, decided to play it and it's honestly quite good. Game was surprisingly large and complex. Unfortunately the lack of full guides kinda makes it really hard to get full completion.
Game was super rough at the start from narrative and gameplay wise. Literally everyone is an asshole, but the more you play, you can feel the sense of progression and it feels rewarding. Also from gameplay perspective, it feels super slow at the start because the ATB system is slow asf even on 10 speed, and this is one of those RPGM that hates CE speedhack, so I highly recommend downloading the in ULMF to speed things up.

Reactions: pippawalsh7

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Dungeon Dream [Male And Female 2.4.0/2.6.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (663 MB/ 124 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: testbug5671

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
for the male version you cant date three characters kind of wished the ones that are shown are the ones you could get married to and another thing it would be nice to be able to have more than one wife cause i would assume some woman are into pologomy or dont care about it

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
I highly recommend downloading the in ULMF to speed things up.
Does this only change only the battle speed or everything? Not sure it is worth registering for the site in order to download this if the whole game speeds up.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
It's essentially a speedhack just like using CE, so it would changes everything. But you can just keep changing the speed midgame with hotkey. So you can go 2x-3x speed during the battles, and switches to 1x-2x speed during overworld / exploration.

Reactions: RtheC

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
It's essentially a speedhack just like using CE, so it would changes everything. But you can just keep changing the speed midgame with hotkey. So you can go 2x-3x speed during the battles, and switches to 1x-2x speed during overworld / exploration.
Thanks. I'm playing with a controller and was able to map the hotkeys and get everything going without having to keep switching to a keyboard.

Easier option, someone made a mod to just increase battles - just two text edits really

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
which class and how far and male or female version because you can actually get a lot of gold as a scout but warrior and mage have advantages too mage can have a zombie party but just put in one of those mods

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Thanks. I'm playing with a controller and was able to map the hotkeys and get everything going without having to keep switching to a keyboard.

Easier option, someone made a mod to just increase battles - just two text edits really
to bad there is no romance mods or harem mod where you could get married to all girls with portraits

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
FYI guys The full version of dungeon dreams 2 has been released just a few days ago. I'll probably buy it when/if it goes below 10 euros on some sale. I had quite fun with this game (male protagonist). Epic moment the second after you named your character :), and the boss music whenever Grant shows up haha.

Reactions: McIgga

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
FYI guys The full version of dungeon dreams 2 has been released just a few days ago. I'll probably buy it when/if it goes below 10 euros on some sale. I had quite fun with this game (male protagonist). Epic moment the second after you named your character :), and the boss music whenever Grant shows up haha.
I bought it when it first hit early access since I enjoyed the first one so much. Was waiting for a topic to start here for it, but it never happened. I have uploaded it to cs.rin if interested.

Reactions: McIgga

McIgga

May 17, 2017
I bought it when it first hit early access since I enjoyed the first one so much. Was waiting for a topic to start here for it, but it never happened. I have uploaded it to cs.rin if interested.
Definitely. Do I need to play the first one? Does the save carry over?

Last edited:

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
Definitely. Do I need to play the first one? Does the save carry over?
Haven't actually played yet, but I know choices from the first game can carry over - not sure if that is just answering questions or the save. Would definitely play the first game though.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes