• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Dungeon Explorers [v.03] [C.M.Cas Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CutieLvr

This is an awesome game, lots of fun and you can become a very tough badass. Plus, the chick are cuties and hot too. Just wishing for a lot more sex in the game. For a first time game developer this dev is showing that he has mega skills and his game/s are only going to get better. A lot of combat and some foes are very tough to beat, but, your strength grows and so do your power. I play hours at a time and just want more.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

CptValor

this review is for v.02. first off i have to mention that i like both ai art and rpg games! so i thought this one was gonna be a hit! well it turns out its just a normal rpg game with adult pics added for a bit of flavor! i cant give this more than 3 stars as its a moderately decent rpg with very limited adult images added (no animation) and a typical generic rpg story! at the beginning you are given a bit of a character creator in the for of choices you have to make that i havent been able to figure out what they affect other than your characters class and possibly what skills you start with! dont get me wrong its and addictive rpg and if your an rpg fan youll enjoy the gameplay! however, its a long grind as you will need to do a lot of leveling up to be able to withstand the ass kicking the monsters will deal to your characters (especially your catgirl rouge partner, shes as tough as a wet paper towel)!

the breakdown:

Good: the game is a solid rpg with nice sprites for the enemies and what seems like a good skill system and a large map (if you can access all the areas on the map in the buildings, current area that i havent got past so far is a large screen full of dungeons and the main town). the story is well written and translation (if it is one) has very few grammatical errors!

Bad: very grindy. you will be needing to bring lots of potions with you to dungeons or run back to the inn to rest (but every time you rest you get high xp value monsters to show up in town. dont forget to go to the towns entrance to add the knight captain to your party). the lewd scenes are simple one image lewd pics with no animation no transitions to another pic in the action, just one image sitting on your screen as you read erotic dialogue! i havent progressed that far yet as im still only around lvl 20 but i havent found another town yet and you cant sell any of your items at the stores in the starting town (this may not be an issue after progressing far enough but as of the point im at theres nowhere to offload goods)! on this same note, ive been collecting wood and other items from the dungeons/ hunting areas and have still not come across a quest to deliver the wood to the village even though thats what i thought the MC and the town princess talked about at the end of the prologue!

Other: ive ran into a redhaired female warrior/mage who will probably be the next party member but currently shes aggressive and you have to fight her. ive only encountered her twice but she kicked my ass both times with high power magic! im assuming that you will team up with her later if certain conditions are met but shes one of the main reasons you will want to grind because she was able to stomp a mudhole i my ass even at lvl 20!
    also, going forward, i think the game would be nice with more images for each lewd scene. i dont think ai art has been used to do much animating in lewd games yet but would like to see animated lewd scenes happen too if it becomes possible.
    also, i dont mind rpgs with a bit of a grind to em, but if your gonna make us grind we need a healer added to the party lineup! maybe another female who you can add lewd scenes for! its a thought anyway!

i know its still early in development but playing for about 4 hours now and figured id share my opinion! good luck dev!