C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
hello i talked to everyone at the village and did the bow quest and iron quest and now im stuck cant get the potion Shop quest she just open shot dont talk to me and talked to everyone and there is nothing cant upgrade the village and stuck with Mercenary quest
what can i do?
Do Hator quest, Armor Shop quest, Weapon shop quest. Then visit the Grocery Shop.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
i talked to all everyone none give quests even hator i did 2 shops quest iron and bow then stuck no quest in the village

• Thinking Face
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i talked to all everyone none give quests even hator i did 2 shops quest iron and bow then stuck no quest in the village
Well, the quest is not bugged, i tested here and some players too... I rly don't know what you did, or what you don't. But it's early in the game. Try again with other save.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
the problem is because i did not find the quest in the village I've gone to everywhere killed all the bosses out there so i can get the quest got 80k money and over lvl 30 then everything is done there is nothing i can do thats why after that i come here to find a solution and thats why its not easy to start over again i dont want to kill all those bosses over again they are annoying especially that demon women comes out from a book shes not easy to beat...
thanks for the help maybe i try start over :(

• Sad

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
the problem is because i did not find the quest in the village I've gone to everywhere killed all the bosses out there so i can get the quest got 80k money and over lvl 30 then everything is done there is nothing i can do thats why after that i come here to find a solution and thats why its not easy to start over again i dont want to kill all those bosses over again they are annoying especially that demon women comes out from a book shes not easy to beat...
thanks for the help maybe i try start over :(
Ah, you did a lot, i see. Well, you can upload your save game file here so i can take a look where the problem is and fix it for you directly in your save game.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
i did restart the game again and it bugged again stella wont give a quest maybe its bugged with black hair MC?

• Thinking Face

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i did restart the game again and it bugged again stella wont give a quest maybe its bugged with black hair MC?
Can you tell me in detail what are you doing? Like, do you talked to Natharia at the well? Did you talked to Hator at the village entrance? Did you completed the quests of the armor and weapon shop?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i talked to Natharia then did the shops quest Hator did not give me any quests
Well, i rly don't know what happened on your game. I tested and asked for some players to test too, and everything is working fine. It's something that you are missing. But don't worry, you can wait the next update. In v.07 will have a NPC Helper that will give you hint about what to do next.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
i think i ignored Hator quest until after the 2 shops quest thats why is bugged i tried again from the start and talked to him before the shops and he gave me quest i hope after this i get the 3rd shop quest

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
as a whole i've thoroughly enjoyed this game but i think the major weakness of this game is the classes. Mage by far i think is the best class mainly because its widely different than all the other npc/followers you get to join your party. plus with the proper development the mage class is an awesome glass cannon. but the warrior class kind of is the same as the others from the npc/followers plus a lil extra. and i don't know many people who want to play a healer as a main protag.

as a suggestion maybe add one more job like rogue/thief where he can dual-wield and have some different kinds of attacks including sneak attacks and such.

Plus as a fun add on maybe an advanced training course to gain a second class or a furthering of the original class to evolve into something more. Mage to become a Sage (can use mage spells and some healing spells or summoning magic to summon creatures to fight with you), Warrior to become either a Warlord or a Juggernaut. basically Megatank and threat monster.
Healer to take a training course in melee weapons to evolve into a Paladin/Holy Warrior. and for the suggested new class a Rogue/thief to evolve into Ninja or Assassin possibly.

Would suggest if you decide something like this for it to be Main Protag only at first but maybe allow it to open up for other npc/followers eventually to have an interesting character/story development and such.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
as a whole i've thoroughly enjoyed this game but i think the major weakness of this game is the classes. Mage by far i think is the best class mainly because its widely different than all the other npc/followers you get to join your party. plus with the proper development the mage class is an awesome glass cannon. but the warrior class kind of is the same as the others from the npc/followers plus a lil extra. and i don't know many people who want to play a healer as a main protag.

as a suggestion maybe add one more job like rogue/thief where he can dual-wield and have some different kinds of attacks including sneak attacks and such.

Plus as a fun add on maybe an advanced training course to gain a second class or a furthering of the original class to evolve into something more. Mage to become a Sage (can use mage spells and some healing spells or summoning magic to summon creatures to fight with you), Warrior to become either a Warlord or a Juggernaut. basically Megatank and threat monster.
Healer to take a training course in melee weapons to evolve into a Paladin/Holy Warrior. and for the suggested new class a Rogue/thief to evolve into Ninja or Assassin possibly.

Would suggest if you decide something like this for it to be Main Protag only at first but maybe allow it to open up for other npc/followers eventually to have an interesting character/story development and such.
Thanks for the ideas. Maybe in the future games i can work on something like these class system. Maybe in DUEX 2. :4Head:

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
From my own experience, I found Saint super reliabe and would rate it as my personal best class. Maybe it was simply bad luck, but during an earlier version in the starting zone, the enemy procced their poison attack very reliably which burnt through the few dispelling items you got there. Now, I didn't notice it as much as you can burst them down if you put all your points in your attack stats and are still (mostly) fast enough. But I like Saint generally. You are very sturdy (especially compared to Mervina who has quite a rough start imo + the summoner sword girl with her super low HP), can heal, buff, cleanse, dish out respectable holy damage (which seems to be the only or one of the few existing elemental weaknesses so far). But obviously if you can dps the mobs down before they can act or cause too much trouble, mage is great as he starts with a freely learnt AoE spell and has the very useful MP regen passives + nothing is immune to Curse.

What I noted was that the upgraded spell versions don't feel that much impactful like the upgrade is around 200 damage stronger or so, which still makes AoE spells - compared to tradional rpgs - oddly stronger for single enemies as well.
And catching up newly joined allies, who are ~10+ levels lower than you, is a bit tedious. Maybe give them more XP per battle if that is possible or make it based on the lowest level member. The MC will always be higher due to the double XP gift.

• Red Heart
Reactions: llat-2 and C.M.Cas

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
I do not understand how AI game developers keep picking images like this.
Are they so hurried to push out a garbage AI money grab they literally don't spend a second to take a look at the image they "made"?
View attachment 3516258
1. The dick is missing the connection to the base of the penis, or it's a serpent cock from some nightmare Cthulhu universe.
2. The condom is fusing with or growing out of the woman's chest.
3. Her thumb is not just abnormally long and without phalanges, it's so long that the point where it would connect into the side of the hand indicates that the hand is nearly twice the length of the other hand. She has long noodle fingers and a noodle thumb.
4. Either the lighting on the leg of the man is off, or it's bent forward with it literally bending the wrong way at the knee. The lighting on the joint goes from the lower leg to the upper thigh directly, which makes it seem like both are surfaces are shone at, especially with the small bend in the joint area. This should be the back of knee, but the lighting is way off here, causing Schrödinger's leg.

How do you put an image like this into a game and not notice at least one of these things?
I haven't read every post here, so I don't know if this has already been answered, but I guess there are several reasons that could lead to images like this.

1. Yes, some people really don't know it better or don't care and maybe try to gain money fast.

2. People tend to misunderstand what A.I tools are and how to use them.
They think A.I does all the work and they don't have to do something, quality control and the right use of promts and the right tools are important here.
They don't know what prompts to try, what tools are good, how to properly work with them.
They think every person can work with A.I. without knowledge or improving by educating themselves further.
While it is true that A.I makes things more easy, people whithout proper knowledge will still perform worse than people with skill in that area.
A microwave can make cooking more simple, but it still makes a difference, if one is a commoner or a skilled cook.

3. Sometimes the A.I just don't wants to do what the user wants. Then some people tend to use the less bad image, even if it is still bad.
Sometimes they don't know that to try else to get the right result or don't want to try other A.I tools and so on.

4. The human brain works lazy. Sometimes people just don't see obvious mistakes, because the brain 'corrects' them already.

Just some ideas, there is probably much more to consider.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes