C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Oh, and yeah, the last event of this update is the Pacova's party.

I know some people come here to find the end of the update, so, there is! :WeSmart:

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
got an oddity here. i'm doing a second playthrough to refresh my memory and testing the sage function for the occasional guide. and its telling me to go help omar. can't find his sorry ass anywhere. also the jewelry guy isnt giving the blue pearl quest and i have mervi in group (along with camilla and hecate and freya). and i've run all over tilly and opala and spoke to everyone and nothing is happening. also i've cleared the gobby/pigmen thing too. also orcs stuff is completed up to the point of needing to speak to the chief orc but he is still saying too weak. so either the blue pearl quest isnt triggering for some reason or omar is bugged. afaik i've cleared all the other tags for these 2 quests to pop. any ideas?

EDIT:
Found what was holding it up. i had forgotten to go get yuki from the forest. as soon as i got her everything started going again.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.M.Cas

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i'm currently in late stage of the game after vertra fight where Pecova said he was going to work outside the city walls i guess. old lady says to talk to him and no clue where he is. also noticed no way to access the different city areas after building them. the final building up of the city added supposedly more houses and i can't seem to find any way to go to the arcanist tower and other "unseen" areas. am i missing something or is that intentional?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i'm currently in late stage of the game after vertra fight where Pecova said he was going to work outside the city walls i guess. old lady says to talk to him and no clue where he is. also noticed no way to access the different city areas after building them. the final building up of the city added supposedly more houses and i can't seem to find any way to go to the arcanist tower and other "unseen" areas. am i missing something or is that intentional?
If you did Pacova's quest that he leaves to patrol the fields, then you reached the end of this update for the main story. Congrats!
But there's hidden side events around. Like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other areas of the village are just to give you taxes, new events and new allies, they are bonus to the village and new resourcers for you, so yeah, it's intetional that you can't visit them. I don't wanted to get things over my head.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
If you did Pacova's quest that he leaves to patrol the fields, then you reached the end of this update for the main story. Congrats!
But there's hidden side events around. Like...

The other areas of the village are just to give you taxes, new events and new allies, they are bonus to the village and new resourcers for you, so yeah, it's intetional that you can't visit them. I don't wanted to get things over my head.
sweet thanks ^^b over the whole i'm very much enjoying this game. there are very few games like this coming where the MC actually is capable and has that alpha type mentality to get shit done. not saying he is a hard ass but its a nice balance of being tough when needed and soft as well

• Red Heart

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
Village building and dungeon crawler is two os the most loved contents on RPG games. The art is consistent, and the gameplay very fluid. I missed more class options. The most interisting thing and what makes this game a great one, is the story. I played it and don't even notice the hours pass. I will keep an eye on this game.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Anyone know what I gotta do? Only quest I have is orcs at the door but I can't befriend gortark cuz he says I need to hunt in dark forest and one of my part says " we should focus on the village and get stronger" but noone has any quest in town and the seer says help omar but even he don't have a quest for me

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Anyone know what I gotta do? Only quest I have is orcs at the door but I can't befriend gortark cuz he says I need to hunt in dark forest and one of my part says " we should focus on the village and get stronger" but noone has any quest in town and the seer says help omar but even he don't have a quest for me

xTEDDYREXx

Jan 30, 2022
UI text prompts from opening chest or interacting with the world causes game to freeze i was sone with this garbage after it crashed for the 8th time in a span of 5 minutes. good luck with this game.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
UI text prompts from opening chest or interacting with the world causes game to freeze i was sone with this garbage after it crashed for the 8th time in a span of 5 minutes. good luck with this game.
Nah, you are just making a dumb mistake. That's not normal, but happens. You are pressing Shift while in text, and Shift hide the text box, and them it looks like the game has frozen. If you press Shift again, the text shows up again and you can happily carry on your adventure. :KEK:

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes