SONSS1995

Aug 4, 2024
I ll wait for some more updates and then replay the game. BTW, anybody thinks the 2 new chars's dmg output is pretty bad ? the MC has to solo carry dmg most of the time after those starter girls left

• Thinking Face
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I ll wait for some more updates and then replay the game. BTW, anybody thinks the 2 new chars's dmg output is pretty bad ? the MC has to solo carry dmg most of the time after those starter girls left
:lepew:
Maybe because they join the party in lower level than the mc. Must be it, because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
So, congratulations for finishing and all that, but...

...is the game still that unplayable grindfest where moving from point A to point B means two dozen fights, or was that changed?

Trying to decide whenever it's worth a revisit or not, because premise sounds really interesting, but being interrupted every 10 seconds with a fight gets old, and gets old fast.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I give up playing this game. Is so boring and grind heavy. The game have potential to be good but is ruined by the awful balance
Or you can just open the Options menu and change the dificult. That way you can stay low lvl and still complete the game.
If it still boring to you, well, thanks for giving it a chance.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes