Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ah so if we are returning to test the final build and we are using an old save and can't find where to pick up even with "guide" lady pointing in a sidelong way we aren't going to get any kind of friendly assist to figure out what "passive" quest is holding up from moving the story forward?

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
ah so if we are returning to test the final build and we are using an old save and can't find where to pick up even with "guide" lady pointing in a sidelong way we aren't going to get any kind of friendly assist to figure out what "passive" quest is holding up from moving the story forward?
Don't worry, pal. I will change my focus from here just when my new project starts. But i ask to tag me, because i removed this thread from my favorites. And you can always post a message direct on my perfil in case that i don't see it here, or send it on our Discord server.

JetpackWerewolf

Feb 7, 2019
I'll work on the hints to have more details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I'm soft locked, I have Hecate in the party, have searched the entire forest, killed every enemy in the forest and still can't find Yuki.
The old woman tells me to "go talk to Omar" but all that does is open his store menu.
Help, I don't want to restart the game.

• Thinking Face

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I think I'm soft locked, I have Hecate in the party, have searched the entire forest, killed every enemy in the forest and still can't find Yuki.
The old woman tells me to "go talk to Omar" but all that does is open his store menu.
Help, I don't want to restart the game.
Did you explored the top right side of the forest? Where there's a fairy? At the right side of this area, there's some dead trees, you can cut it, defeat the statue and get access to Yuki camp.

If you are using an old save game and it don't help, sorry, i don't know what can be. I changed a thing here and there in this last build. As i add in the changelog, a new save game is recommended.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DungeonExplorers-v.08
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: C.M.Cas and llat-2

Edsvas1234

Nov 17, 2020
Hey, I was enjoying the game. However, I got soft locked at the dragon statue. The seer says I need to take the 2 dragon items to the statue. In my pursuit of money, I sold the ancient dragon stone, but still have the dragon blood. A bit dumb on my part to sell a key item, but why is it sellable in the first place? Same with the dragon blood, why can I sell it? On the other hand, the old mines key, which is a key item, is not sellable. Why so? I've accepted that it's probably a lost save unless there's some npc that can give/recover items.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Hey, I was enjoying the game. However, I got soft locked at the dragon statue. The seer says I need to take the 2 dragon items to the statue. In my pursuit of money, I sold the ancient dragon stone, but still have the dragon blood. A bit dumb on my part to sell a key item, but why is it sellable in the first place? Same with the dragon blood, why can I sell it? On the other hand, the old mines key, which is a key item, is not sellable. Why so? I've accepted that it's probably a lost save unless there's some npc that can give/recover items.
A good point. I didn't know that you could sell them either. I'll change that.

If you don't want to lose your progress, you can upload your savegame here so i can add the items back in your inventory.

Last edited:

Edsvas1234

Nov 17, 2020
No worries, things like this happen. Here's the save. A little update. I was able to talk to Pacova and go to the Temple. It's now winter, Cam is preg, and the seer has changed dialogue. But now I'm stuck with the seer saying to visit Yuki and help her. Nothing happens when I go to her place, so I'm assuming it has to do with the dragon? It's making me so lost lmao.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
No worries, things like this happen. Here's the save. A little update. I was able to talk to Pacova and go to the Temple. It's now winter, Cam is preg, and the seer has changed dialogue. But now I'm stuck with the seer saying to visit Yuki and help her. Nothing happens when I go to her place, so I'm assuming it has to do with the dragon? It's making me so lost lmao.
Seens like some Seer hints without link passed by me. As you can do the quests and events in many orders, sometimes the Seer thinks that you already did other events, even if you did not, and give hints so you can carry on. I'll fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edsvas1234
Feb 2, 2021
how long till the crops grow back and for taxes to come? i can not progress any further with money for the church. farm and houses are done and i have 9449/10000 to build the church.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
how long till the crops grow back and for taxes to come? i can not progress any further with money for the church. farm and houses are done and i have 9449/10000 to build the church.
The time is random, but if you stay near the fields, it will grow faster. You gain taxes each minute for each construction you have, it's something automatic, you don't get a pop up notice.

Zibec

May 28, 2021
Where i can find ancient book? Im cleared elements tower, slain the chaos beast and don't get this book. Arcanist in the city told that i can find it? but where? C.M.Cas

Last edited:

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
So I notice Brunak quest part 2 bugs out when you got 99 monster parts in inventory and you have to sell some to make it show numbes and yet it dont work keeps blooping about shadow heart from part 1 and quest dont register how many parts you got at all.

Feb 2, 2021
Where i can find ancient book? Im cleared elements tower, slain the chaos beast and don't get this book. Arcanist in the city told that i can find it? but where? C.M.Cas
element tower go through all the portals when those are done you'll get 2 black orbs the one on the right is where i got the book along with dragon blood

• Yay, new update!
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes