C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Where i can find ancient book? Im cleared elements tower, slain the chaos beast and don't get this book. Arcanist in the city told that i can find it? but where? C.M.Cas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I notice Brunak quest part 2 bugs out when you got 99 monster parts in inventory and you have to sell some to make it show numbes and yet it dont work keeps blooping about shadow heart from part 1 and quest dont register how many parts you got at all.
You need Mervina in the party.

Last edited:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
so i talked to the seer and see tells me to visit pacova twice and help him but every time i talk to him he just says ready to serve. how do i help him?
Yeah, like i said before, some hints of the Seers are out of order, i'm fixing the broken Hint links right now. When the Seers says something and nothing happens, talk to people around the village. About the Hint of Pacova:

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021
everything is built atm ive talked to everyone nothing else can be built right now and i havent gotten anymore quests after getting the book and awakening the dragon lady

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
everything is built atm ive talked to everyone nothing else can be built right now and i havent gotten anymore quests after getting the book and awakening the dragon lady
Ok. Just checking. Are you playing the v.08, right?
Do you was defeated by the Chaos Monster of the Tower?

Last edited:

Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
Please, is there a list of QUESTS that already exist in the game? I have 20 completed quests. When I visit SEER underground, she only tells me to visit Tily Village. I've been to Tily several times, I talk to everyone, but nothing happens.

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
indeed to both those
Ok. Load a save game before the fight with the Chaos Monster. Sadly i found a error on de code if you lose this battle, that soft lock your progress. If you don't have a early save game, upload your save game here so i can fix it for you.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Please, is there a list of QUESTS that already exist in the game? I have 20 completed quests. When I visit SEER underground, she only tells me to visit Tily Village. I've been to Tily several times, I talk to everyone, but nothing happens.
There's 25 quests total in game.

For Tily event, you must have Freya, the mercenary, in your party.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Ok. If nothing happens in Tily, focus on talking to people in Opala. More than once. The Seer hints some times get out of order, cause there's many orders that you can do the quests and events. When the hint doesn't help, try exploring the village.

Reactions: Jotak

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Could you tell me where to go, please?
You are at the right place on the save you shared. Defeat the golden statue and talk with the white fox. You still had not done the orc's quest, so, do it. You chose to destroy them and already have the mercenaries, you only need them, as it's said on the quest description. Just need to go to Orc's Tribe and the attack will start.

About the Seer, yeah, there's a problem with their hints. I forgot that a link turns off after completed, then it fucked the 3 first hints of the Seer. But only the 3 first, the others are still working fine.

For now what you must do to get the new hints is talk with the white fox on the camp after the golden statue in the forest. Then visit the jewellery shop. From there, you can follow what the girls say, or if you don't pay attention to what they say, as last resort, you can get a hint with the Seer. But like i said before, the Seer sometimes got the hints out of order. If the Hint don't help you, do what i said before, explore around, talk to people.

For me it's strange that people can't find the events, cause there two infos telling the player what to do: The girls and the Seer. I'll have to study more about game design to bring a better guide and make it easier for the player get where to go and what to do on my next project. Thanks to all the feedback that i got, my next game will be even better!

Reactions: kiredsu
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes