kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
I love the game, I would only recommend not adding sooo many enemies, maybe some areas like that for training, and the missions sometimes make you get lost, but I am loving the game, thanks for everything!

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
At the bottom of the guild dungeon there is a black orb that says "A strange power seal this stone".
what must i do/have to open it??? or can it be opend??.

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
At the bottom of the guild dungeon there is a black orb that says "A strange power seal this stone".
what must i do/have to open it??? or can it be opend??.
It's the end of the dungeon. In the world plot, if this orb is destroyed, it closes the dungeon. But this will not happen here, so you can just ignore this orb.

Reactions: Rannug

Tikaro

Sep 6, 2018
11 Houers and i have only 10 Quests. she tells me to start a farm but nothing happens and there are no more quests

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I'm stuck on an image and it won't progress, the previous save is about 4 hours old, can this be fixed?
Brother i need details to know what image you are talking about. What you did before showing the image you got stuck? What event? Who you talked to that gave you the quest for that image?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
11 Houers and i have only 10 Quests. she tells me to start a farm but nothing happens and there are no more quests
Brother, when you don't know what to do, explore around and you will find the answer. But, for now, you just need find the white fox in the forest. She's after you cut some trees path and defeat a golden statue.

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
Brother i need details to know what image you are talking about. What you did before showing the image you got stuck? What event? Who you talked to that gave you the quest for that image?
It's a scene in the player's house, sex with pregnant Camila (magician), it didn't let me leave the image, I was going to talk to Hecate (Girl tries to kill me twice and I recruit her after defeating her in the forest) and it doesn't let me skip the image

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
It's a scene in the player's house, sex with pregnant Camila (magician), it didn't let me leave the image, I was going to talk to Hecate (Girl tries to kill me twice and I recruit her after defeating her in the forest) and it doesn't let me skip the image
I think you had send the wrong save file, cause the one that you uploaded is very far from this part.
And you right, i forgot to add the delete image command if you refuse to have the preg sex. My bad. For now, just say Yes to Camila and skip the scene.

Last edited:

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
Now yes? Could it be solved?
I think you had send the wrong save file, cause the one that you uploaded is very far from this part.
And you right, i forgot to add the delete image command if you refuse to have the preg sex. My bad. For now, just say Yes to Camila and skip the scene.

• Thinking Face

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Now yes? Could it be solved?
You just sent me the same save file, with you are on the first village upgrade, but Camila preg scene is far on the second village upgrade.

But, well, for you don't get image stuck, just say YES to Camila when she ask for sex.
I fixed that for the next version.

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
I think it's because it's bugged. In my game, that save is Camila's, I don't have another one and I would have to start from much earlier. Is there no solution? The only thing I've saved is another one to see if it works this time.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I think it's because it's bugged. In my game, that save is Camila's, I don't have another one and I would have to start from much earlier. Is there no solution? The only thing I've saved is another one to see if it works this time.
Done. Bugs are like a hydra, you solve one and find two others. :WutFace:
Thx for letting me know. It will be fixed on the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiredsu

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
Hecho. Bugs es como una hidra, resuelves uno y encuentras otros dos. :WutFace:
Gracias por hacérmelo saber. Se corregirá en la próxima actualización.
[/CITA]
¿Debería haberse corregido el guardado? En mi juego todavía está congelado en la imagen :,)

Last edited:
  • Wow
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes