C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Una cosa más, hablé con la psíquica, ella me dijo que me fuera a mi casa, pero no pasó nada, hablé con todos los habitantes, incluso fui a hablar con los orcos y nada, ¿qué tengo que hacer para avanzar?
Explore the village beach.

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
Yes, there was a scene with the pirate, but after that nothing, is this bug, or is there something I'm missing?

Last edited:
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Sí, había una escena con el pirata, pero después de eso nada, ¿es este bicho o hay algo que me estoy perdiendo?
Explore around, i'm certainly you will find it. Try the village entrance. And pay attention to what the girls say when giving you direction, they are more helpful than the Seer.

Reactions: kiredsu

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
Explore around, i'm certainly you will find it. Try the village entrance. And pay attention to what the girls say when giving you direction, they are more helpful than the Seer.
Okay, I'll keep looking to see if I find something, for now Natharia and the characters in the entry are not there haha

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Okay, I'll keep looking to see if I find something, for now Natharia and the characters in the entry are not there haha
Don't worry, you can do it. I tested your save game you shared with me before, is everything working fine. Try sleeping on your bed, on your house. :Kappa:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
the event of leaving the town is not triggered...
That's strange. I'm using the same save game as you, and everything is working fine. Did you got Camila preg scene on your house entrance? Not the one that buged the image, another one, at the house entrance. This is the only thing that can be holding you off. Oh, and say YES to Camila, or will bug again. This version is not fixed.

Last edited:

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
Lol, well no, I had to go out and come back like 5 times until it came out but it came out now, thanks

PS: The story of the game is really good, what happens there is 10/10
Es extraño. Estoy usando la misma partida guardada que tú, y todo funciona bien. ¿Tienes la escena preg de Camila en la entrada de tu casa? No el que picó la imagen, otro, en la entrada de la casa. Esto es lo único que puede estar deteniéndote.
[/CITA]

• Yay, new update!

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Lol, well no, I had to go out and come back like 5 times until it came out but it came out now, thanks

PS: The story of the game is really good, what happens there is 10/10
Remember to say YES to Camila or the image can bug again.

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
I just finished the game, and I don't have words to express how much this story got me. The balance of life and death, the trigger to make us think about life and what is really important, and, man, the way this game bring the plot of vengance, in a way that show us that the path of vengance and hatred brings more evil than good, and in the end, you still feel empty, because what you lost will never return. It's been years since a game made me cry. The last one was The Last of Us II with Joel death. Congrats. Master piece. No more, no less. A masterpiece.

Reactions: kiredsu and C.M.Cas

kiredsu

Jun 2, 2021
I clarify that this is just my opinion

After finishing the game completely, I have to say that I loved it, except for several things that I already mentioned before, it has been the first RPG game on this page that I became so addicted to.

The only thing I didn't like is the ending, of which there are no spoilers, not because it's bad, but because I would have loved to see a second part where, who knows, would the conquest continue? Would a kingdom be formed? I understand that once the character's objective is finished it is difficult, but I would have really loved to see a continuation.

My congratulations to the creator, I hope to find more games like this, and I hope that one day he will be encouraged to release a second part, and games as good as this one, where surprises have not been lacking, making me feel hatred for the enemy 10/10. Thank you for creating this game (Seriously, I was left wanting more :,)

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
Hidden events that I found.

Tily's Road
Hecate and Mevi lake events
Mevi snowfield
Near the lake, following a path hidden by the trees, there's a hidden place with a nice magical necklace

Tily Village
Freya event at village center
Freya Inn
Camila magic shop
Camila blacksmith shop
Camila tea shop
Mevi grocery store
Mevi restaurant
Hecate theater

Hills
Hecate temple ruins, where there's a golden chest

Marovia
Freya city center
Mevi city center
Mevi adventurer's guild
Hecate arcane shop
Hecate merchant shop
Camila restaurant
Athena healer's shop
Athena jeweller shop

Anyone found any other event that's missing here? Let me now, please.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I clarify that this is just my opinion

After finishing the game completely, I have to say that I loved it, except for several things that I already mentioned before, it has been the first RPG game on this page that I became so addicted to.

The only thing I didn't like is the ending, of which there are no spoilers, not because it's bad, but because I would have loved to see a second part where, who knows, would the conquest continue? Would a kingdom be formed? I understand that once the character's objective is finished it is difficult, but I would have really loved to see a continuation.

My congratulations to the creator, I hope to find more games like this, and I hope that one day he will be encouraged to release a second part, and games as good as this one, where surprises have not been lacking, making me feel hatred for the enemy 10/10. Thank you for creating this game (Seriously, I was left wanting more :,)
Thank you brother. Can you post it on a Review? Thx.

Hidden events that I found.

Tily's Road
Hecate and Mevi lake events
Mevi snowfield
Near the lake, following a path hidden by the trees, there's a hidden place with a nice magical necklace

Tily Village
Freya event at village center
Freya Inn
Camila magic shop
Camila blacksmith shop
Camila tea shop
Mevi grocery store
Mevi restaurant
Hecate theater

Hills
Hecate temple ruins, where there's a golden chest

Marovia
Freya city center
Mevi city center
Mevi adventurer's guild
Hecate arcane shop
Hecate merchant shop
Camila restaurant
Athena healer's shop
Athena jeweller shop

Anyone found any other event that's missing here? Let me now, please.
There hidden events around Opala too. Good luck.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Brothers, thank you for all the feedback that you gave me. I hope that you had fun. I released on Patreon the last update, v10. From now on i will not give support for this game anymore around here. I will move on to the next project and focus on it.

DUEX was my first big game, and i was learning while developing the game. Damn, i'm still learning. We are always learning. I know i can do better now than when i started, and thanks to all feedback that i got, the game became a great game! I know the images are not at their top quality yet, but i'm studying and trying new things to get even better quality images. Maybe someday when my games get me enough to comission our own art, i'll look back to where we started and will slime for not giving up, even receiving a lot of hate because the IA images. I will not quit, because, as may old man said to one day: "I raised a man, not a boy".

Hope you stay with me on my next project.

Your shameless dev;
Cas.

WarDogEdi

Jan 20, 2020
So i'm stuck, Naboku doesn't let upgrade de village and the orcs want me to go to the dark forest but i can't go there until i upgrade the village. can someone help?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes