VN - Others - Abandoned - Dungeon Girls [v0.09] [Shadik]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GobbleGobble

Loved the concept. Wish it got more updates. Great art and very promising but seems to be abandoned. RIP. It was a great time and I love this genre and there isn't enough of it. Would love to see it as a full game one day
  2. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Pro ... The art is good. I almost gave it an extra star but it wasn't enough to overcome the cons. Still, it's unique art, we didn't need one more game borrowing the same renders from 400 other games, let's give it some credit for that.

Con... the interface and experience, I can see why this engine isn't used in more games. It's a clicker, I don't know many people that actually find that a fun way to play a game (although if you do, add a star to my rating). At least go the route some other games do and make an autoclicker an option inherent to the game, if there was I didn't see it. Then the combination of those two. There's just a lot (A Lot) of adult games on the market now. It just isn't worth getting into when others do the same thing with a smoother/more enjoyable experience.

I doubt I'll try it again unless I see a full save or gallery unlock or something although if you like the art, especially if you're one of the few people that dig clickers, add a star or two and you should try it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

abinath

Game is simple but fun. It's a clicker so best played with an auto clicker to speed up the process. The art is the real draw for this game especially the ghost girls. They are hot as. Def recommend if you like clicker games or good artwork
  4. 4.00 star(s)

cichy96

Pretty and really hot arts , funny plot but it's too early stage to say more. Gameplay-wise: it's Clicker with pretty small abount of gring (for a clickers) - 15 enemies to spank/per scene, nothing more nothing less,
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Drome100

Have you ever played the clicker mobile games? It is that, just with some (not all) CGs with some nice stuff, not my cup of tea. With you like go ahead , i will not give a worst rate because you can play and maybe enjoy, and is creative.