3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
poster2.png

Overview:
NSFW content already from the start of the game, you do not need to go through 999 quests to look at pussy. Get your dick out and fight!
You are a new hero who went on an adventure in a mysterious dungeon. This dungeon is full of dangers... and obscenities! After all, on each floor of the dungeon, a variety of monster girls are waiting for you. Only you can cope with them! Spank the monster girls to defeat them and win their hearts. Onward to adventure, hero!

At the moment, the game has:
18 floors – 190 rooms with girls
4 enemy races – 51 sprites (including sprites with torn clothes) (+8 for a special spell)
2 NPCs with whom there are few interactions so far, unfortunately
12 scenes (28 CG)​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-02
Release Date: 2022-04-02
Developer: Shadik - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Save

screenshot4.png screenshot3.png screenshot2.png screenshot1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Forgot to private this to edit tags and such before you uploaded?

In any case I've been waiting for this to be uploaded because it certainly looks good!

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
"spank them"

No tags added either. Yeah I don't understand much either, but I guess is one of those fun short games. Let's wait and see what more is in it.

Reactions: 1 person

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hey i just found it haha and yeah i cant wait to see what this developer does with this game

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
When more content is added then i will be able to update the tags more.

Reactions: loikl

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I remember being told the tits on the slime girl were going to be made bigger, feelsbad. Also alt-f4'ing nuked my resolution.

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
excuse me... how do i level up? when i defeat a monster i get money, sure... but i cannot go outside the dungeon in any way and there just keep appearing more and more monsters until i'm defeated so i don't get any money then.

if i can't go outside the dungeon once i enter and monsters just keep appearing so i die, i don't get money nor experience, then i cannot purchase things, then i cannot improve things, then i cannot defeat anything, then i don't get experience, then i can't level up...

some you guys seem to have reached level 8... what am i missing? how did you do it?

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
excuse me... how do i level up? when i defeat a monster i get money, sure... but i cannot go outside the dungeon in any way and there just keep appearing more and more monsters until i'm defeated so i don't get any money then.

if i can't go outside the dungeon once i enter and monsters just keep appearing so i die, i don't get money nor experience, then i cannot purchase things, then i cannot improve things, then i cannot defeat anything, then i don't get experience, then i can't level up...

some you guys seem to have reached level 8... what am i missing? how did you do it?
You fight a set amount of monster girls, And the when you get a pop up asking to leave or continue. You want to leave, and start over again and again, til you've upgrade enough of your stats to where you feel confident. When you leave, you keep the gold you farmed. Allowing you to upgrade.

Reactions: azraelswegul

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
The game is needlessly hard in my opinion. That purple girl especially is the problem.

loco1423

Aug 26, 2017
I think there is a button you press when loading into the cave, where you don't take any damage from the monsters. I just have no idea what it is, or if it was just a bug I ran into.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
1, can i turn off full screen?
2 can i turn off sound?
press alt + enter - sometimes it may exit from full screen and for sound search for options button in the game, even tho i dont know why you would want to turn off sound.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes