3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Clockgol

Aug 7, 2018
The purple one. The fucking purple one with the two hits at once. Fuck them, and not in the sexy way.

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Hey, guys! Thank you for your feedback and uploading. I will certainly take into account your opinions when updating, which I plan to release in the near future.

I know I have problems with English but I can't fix it yet, sorry T_T

For uploader, please fix later. The engine I use is not an RPG Maker but a Clickteam Fusion

You can also email me if you find any bugs in the game, thank you!

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
So from what I can see is they can hit you no matter where if their attack goes off the screen so you will spend most of your fight blocking, also that means you can not dodge any attack at all only block it, while at the same time there is a small area you can hit them in which is right on their bodies. You need to make their attack to hit you a much smaller area then the whole screen.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hey, guys! Thank you for your feedback and uploading. I will certainly take into account your opinions when updating, which I plan to release in the near future.

I know I have problems with English but I can't fix it yet, sorry T_T

For uploader, please fix later. The engine I use is not an RPG Maker but a Clickteam Fusion

You can also email me if you find any bugs in the game, thank you!
i changed it to visual novel, it looks like a visual novel point and click with reading type of game :D

Reactions: Shadik

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP updated and added new attachments

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i will be updating the OP with 0.2 here in a little bit, please give me a few mins

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes