3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 2248006

Wow I remember seeing this game before and I thought it was dropped, but its cool that it isn't, gonna play it when more girls are added

Reactions: Shadik

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
I'm disappointed. The old version of this game was actually interesting, but now it's just a basic clicker.

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
The Art is great, I love the art...I'm also a big fan of clicker games, but this clicker seems....barren. I'll come back after awhile, hopefully there is more coming.

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
The Art is great, I love the art...I'm also a big fan of clicker games, but this clicker seems....barren. I'll come back after awhile, hopefully there is more coming.
Hey, I'm glad you liked the art! But what exactly is wrong with the game itself, why do you see it barren? I'd like to make the game as enjoyable as possible, so if you can tell me what's wrong , I would be happy!

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
Well, for that I would recommend looking at other clicker games. More upgrade options, transitioning from manually clicking the picture to clicking pop ups for additional effects, special abilities that do things.

Like one clicker game that I think you could look at that has some direct links to how you have this set up is Cookie Clicker. You start off manually clicking, then you start generating resources automatically, as well as having something that "clicks" for you. With the odd pop up to click for additional effects. Also upgrades that you can unlock to adjust and provide more things.

Another core feature of most clicker/idle games is restarting stronger.

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Well, for that I would recommend looking at other clicker games. More upgrade options, transitioning from manually clicking the picture to clicking pop ups for additional effects, special abilities that do things.

Like one clicker game that I think you could look at that has some direct links to how you have this set up is Cookie Clicker. You start off manually clicking, then you start generating resources automatically, as well as having something that "clicks" for you. With the odd pop up to click for additional effects. Also upgrades that you can unlock to adjust and provide more things.

Another core feature of most clicker/idle games is restarting stronger.
I know what you're talking about. This makes sense and I really thought about adding more enhancement options. Thank you for saying that.
In future updates, I will definitely work on this. I hope I don't disappoint anyone :)

Reactions: Rheavon

killerking94

May 25, 2017
the games a fun little clicker kind of short right now but thats ok its will get bigger over time. the bigges problem with the game right now is that we are supposed to be spanking the monster but it dose not feel or look like it at all

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Dungeon Girls v0.2.exe seems to have a trojan according to virustotal.com.. so i deleted it again

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Looks nice, will wait till there's a bit more added to really give an opinion on it though.
Also,
I'd like to make the game as enjoyable as possible
In regards to that, I will always say this by default, animate the lewd scenes don't just do static art. It's a really big deal breaker for me, hence my signature card :p
That being said, I look forward to seeing what gets added in the future.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
nice drawing, a new version of an unfinished other game, it plays simple, it plays easy. 1 star game. lack of idea and boring gameplay but! nice drawing

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes