3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I searched the thread and found out it's because enemy lvl increases with the amount of gold you have. I used CE to obtain a ton of money so that's what caused it. Odd design choice imo, but hopefully this helps in case anyone else does the same.
Better anticheat than Valve's.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I searched the thread and found out it's because enemy lvl increases with the amount of gold you have. I used CE to obtain a ton of money so that's what caused it. Odd design choice imo, but hopefully this helps in case anyone else does the same.
Better anticheat than Valve's.
A lot of base-building games, like Rimworld, scale enemy difficulty with how rich your settlement is. But they usually don't count just gold in your coffers, but also the price of everything else you've built.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: keepherdev and LDV

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
A lot of base-building games, like Rimworld, scale enemy difficulty with how rich your settlement is. But they usually don't count just gold in your coffers, but also the price of everything else you've built.
nice to see another rimworld enjoyer

Reactions: flannan

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
To be honest, I feel like it's a pretty sane mechanic that the more gold you have just lying around in the dungeon, the more experienced adventurers will try to grab it.

We'll see about it in .16, though, because I believe the level system gets a general rework.
I mean, you're a lvl 100 adventurer, obviously you'll try to loot the biggest hoard you've heard rumors about!

It's perfectly understandable when you're a level capped Skyrim dragonborn, but frustrating when YOU are the one with the hoard instead, attracting the Dragonborn to YOUR hoard! :p

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
[0.15.2 Fixes & QoL]

• An Autosave feature has been added! Your progress will be saved to the same file after each ingame day.
  • Fixed the amount of gold gained from selling slaves.
  • (Possibly) fixed an issue that caused POV mode unable to be exited from.
  • The "Scary" trait's mind loss effect when coming into contact with other characters has been reduced by a lot (this is what caused servants to cry indefinitely).
  • Player characters and prisoners should now relocate correctly along with the Throne room.
  • Player characters should now properly recover and fight again after being defeated in battle.
  • Item crafting and scrapping interfaces have been improved.
  • Item crafting no longer able to be performed without a built "Workshop".
  • Fixed an issue that caused "Alchemy" recipes to not work after loading saved games.
  • The "Craft" button has been removed from potion items (those can only be created in the "Alchemy" menu).
  • Reworked "Research" screen.
  • Fixed an issue where the detail tooltip for the secondary event character would show the Player character's info instead of the event one.
  • Reworked the notification dialog system to function around the same queueing as events, which should streamline this feature and stop softlocks caused by multiple messages.
    • In case an error still happens, I added a forced exit button so the message screen can still be closed, avoiding softlocks.
  • Some combat values have been reworked to allow for a more accessible and less grindy experience, especially for newer players:
    • Invader total LVL range per unlocked tile multiplier reduced from 9 to 5.
    • Invaders now have (1 + LVL/100) moves per turn instead of the previous (4 + LVL/75). This should also make combat less tedious.
    • Invader overall damage multiplier reduced from 2 to 1.3.
  • A note regarding combat changes: These WILL make the game easier and maybe trivialize fights for veteran Keepers who are more aware of how to play the game effectively. I know this might be an issue for some, and I'll be working on "Hardcore" starter scenarios that make use of overall more challenging settings.
  • Regarding issues with characters running out of abilities or softlocks during combat:
    It was very difficult to trigger those issues on my end, but I feel like some other changes in the code related to similar issues may have fixed those. With luck, they wont happen again, but let me know if they do!

[0.15.1 Hotfix]

• Player character getting stretched horizontally when changing body shapes during character editing.
  • Combat camera glitching out after multiple battles.
  • Canceled abilities not having their cards refunded.
  • Time controls not displaying correctly.

[Alpha 0.15 Update]

Welcome back, Keepers!
Hope you're all doing well!

Alpha 0.15 builds upon the appearance trait systems added in the previous version, with many new features based around them!

Player Character + Character Editor

You can now create and customize your very own Keeper!

The physical form of the Keeper is able to fight, be interacted with, use items and participate in animations.

They will always be located in and assigned to the Throne Room, and shouldn't need to be taken care of besides being healed after battles.

You can pick and choose from different appearance traits when customizing the look of your Keeper character!

When creating your character, you can also choose from a Starting Scenario, which will dictate your character's loadout, traits, starting resources, inventory, servants, dungeon layouts and more!

These are your Keepers' backstories and each scenario should facilitate different playstyles, though in the end, it's entirely up to you!

In the future, more depth will be added to the player character and it's interactions, with a customizable "Keeper Court", a room you can edit, walk around in and invite multiple characters over.

I'll go into more detail about this in progress posts on the official Discord channel!

Slave Markets

Buy low, sell high!

Characters can now be bought and sold at the Slave Market menu. Prices will constantly fluctuate according not only to their levels, but also their genetic traits.

Genetic trait demands change every week along with the item market restock, and a partial preview of future demands will always be available so you can plan ahead and make some good profit by selling off characters with overvalued traits!

Alchemy & Potions

After building the "Alchemy Lab" room, the new flower petal items can be combined and brewed in the Alchemy menu.

This will allow you to brew potions that change a specific appearance trait of any character that may drink them!

All appearance traits have global, persistant recipes set. This means the community can collectively figure out and share how to create certain potions!

Graveyard & Zombies

With the new "Graveyard Room", corpses can now be stored in the inventory. This allows you to do things like sell dead invaders, scrap them for meat or perform the new Reanimation ritual at the Altar.

Reanimated characters will come back to life as Zombies, a trait that makes use of the new layered appearance traits system.

Once a character becomes a Zombie, they will take on the classic undead look whilst keeping most of their appearance and thus their individuality.

This system will be used in the future for many other afflictions or conditions that aren't necessarily a new character Race, but just something a character can turn into regardless of Race.

Binding Cell

Jail cells now have a different, more entertaining variation!

Prisoners assigned to the new "Binding Cell" will be tied to a prop, being exposed to visitors, who will then gain Lust!

This introduces a new system where prisoners/assigned workers/visitors can perform animations at specific props in a room, allowing for many other room variations in the future, such as:

-Pole Dancing Room

-Training Room

-Glory Hole Room

Or updates to existing rooms, such as having workers visibly mine for gold, farm or perform researches.

The Throne Room has also been updated to accomodate for this, having two jail slots at each side of the throne where assigned prisoners will be kneeling down.

Shocking Wand Tool

You can now electrocute characters during interactions with the new shocking wand interaction tool!

As is the case for the Spanking Paddle, it is also a weapon you can equip your characters with for combat.

Speaking of the Paddle, it now has a special Spanking rough animation for use during battles as a pink card!

Pink Card Rework

Pink cards, or lewd animations you can perform on invaders during battle, have had their occurrances reworked.

They will now be drawn into your hand according to the character's Lust. As they gain more Lust, more of your hand is filled with learned Pink cards, as if they can't think of anything else at that point!

This makes combat straightforward if a character isn't in the mood and just wants to get the battle over with, while providing a guaranteed, reliable way to draw more pink cards as Lust is gained.

Orgasm battle debuffs (stat caps) have also been fixed.

New Traits

Some new character traits revolving around combat, production and relationships have been added to spice up your Dungeon managing strategies!

Bug fixes and QoL

-Players can now back out of the ability aiming stage in combat if they get softlocked by just pressing RMB.

-Inventory screen has been reworked and item category tabs have been added.

-Clothes can now be scrapped for cloth.

-Character portrait system has been fixed and improved for performance.

-Invaders will no longer use non-consumable items during battle.

-Testicles will no longer have their physics reset every second.

-Characters sent on expeditions will no longer disappear (for now...).

-Gold mine level progression tweaked for better returns.

-New dynamic lighting for battles.

-New interaction light rigs.

-And more!

What's next?

Alpha 0.16 will bring a huge addition to the game: Breeding!

Characters will be able to breed and be bred as orgasm is reached during a lewd interaction. After a few days, an event will show up announcing a character's pregnancy!

That character will slowly have their belly grow larger and more pronounced during the following weeks, until a new servant is born!

Characters born into the "Dungeon: Keep Her" universe will instantly and magically be adults, and ready for servitude!

They will inherit almost every trait, both appearance and otherwise, from a combination of their parent characters' traits.

Other methods of breeding, such as specialized rooms, rituals and technology, will eventually be available as well!

Besides breeding, other features I wanted to give some attention to for Alpha 0.16 are:

-More varied world events and a scriptable/moddable system for those.

-Clothing color variety within the same item.

-start work on the Keeper Court room idea, having you walk around as your player character and interact with servants in the game world.

Adimusa

May 4, 2024
Someone should really put new pics on page one.
They kinda look like shit so outdated with 0.16 done

Last edited:
Reactions: sheepbeep

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023
Had an invader get bugged so I used the banish cheat and now all the face textures have vanished. Ive tried reloading assets deleting saves and appdata folder contents but it is still missing. Any possible solutions? -edit- Tried deleting everything related to the game and extracting from a fresh DL of a new version and the bug still persists. Could it be a graphics driver issue? Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
I can't craft potion anymore. Is anyone facing this issue? Is the old recipes changed to something else?

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
you know what this game needs after the design fix? pregancy/pregnancy mod.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes