Mar 23, 2023
Why are characters so fucking bright?
1725519775577.png 1725519874275.png 1725519971012.png
Also, the performance on High and sometimes on Medium settings is just awful :(

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Got 2 issue, when putting the game in hight graphic, its black screen, but medium is ok (on the menu and char creation) 2nd issue is more problematic, black screen (kind of cause i see the UI) when starting the game after char creation, no matter the graphic quality :s

Reactions: harem.king

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
Got 2 issue, when putting the game in hight graphic, its black screen, but medium is ok (on the menu and char creation) 2nd issue is more problematic, black screen (kind of cause i see the UI) when starting the game after char creation, no matter the graphic quality :s
I set it to high, it only seems to be dark on the main menu

Reactions: keepherdev

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
While the graphics seem buggy to an absurd degree at this point, I'm really impressed by the general mechanics of the game. This'll have a spot on my watch list, hopefully the character graphics and models get some love soon - that'd make this a certain way to have some fun.

Reactions: Xhak and sadge0

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Been following this game for a while, it feels way more fleshed out with the new update.
Being able to breed servants and prisoners to gain more manpower is really nice to get things going as you can use them as regular servants or sell them for cash.
One thing that needs to change in my opinion is how characters learn interaction positions, because having to pray to get a certain position tome you want multiplied by the amount of servants you want to teach it to is pretty slim in the shop or random events.
Even if you use the tomes on your keeper you will always be on the "receiving" end of actions, if there was a way to select which role to take in the position then that would solve the problem or if positions taught to the keeper are always available when interacting with characters.
When I can I will definitely start supporting on patreon again.
Best of luck going forward to the dev! ;)(y)

Reactions: Xhak and flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
you know what this game needs after the design fix? pregancy/pregnancy mod.
Uhm, the new update explicitly includes pregnancy and breeding. See the changelog for 16.0 in the opening post.
For extra lulz, even men can get pregnant at the moment.

Why some servent won't attack when i click on the card and the selected enemy ? it is a bug ?
Might be a bug caused by a difference between the updated models and old hitboxes.
Note that the game uses targeted attacks, and where exactly you click on the enemy matters.

smokehanter

Jan 8, 2023
Finally, the character models do not cause fear and horror. It has become much more pleasant to play. Thanks to the author of the game.
Error: When frequently communicating with an NPC, he falls through the floor.

EWeapon

Dec 17, 2022
I'm assuming i didnt set something up but i get a UI but nothing elts. Anyone have any ideas why?
black screen.png

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey everyone! Thank you all for playing, hope you're having fun!

Right now I'm having a blast working on Monster/Beast races, one of the upcoming features of Patreon Alpha 0.17. Here's a WIP sneak-peek of the first two, the Arachna and Catkin races. Stay tuned!
ss0.png ss2.png
ss3.png

@keepherdev I really like where the games going am curious will it be on Steam, or be a Steam Release?
Yes! A Steam release is planned after a few months from now as the game leaves the Alpha stage. The game will be updated soon to include a link so people can wishlist it.

I can't craft potion anymore. Is anyone facing this issue? Is the old recipes changed to something else?
Yes, recipes have changed to accomodate for new petals, increasing the total number of combinations.

Why are characters so fucking bright?
Right now, after the changes to post-processing and shaders, the game is better tweaked visually for High graphical settings. Lower settings are being given some attention for the upcoming versions.

WTF! This seems like it would be the perfect game! Why have I not heard of this before?
Thank you! The game is still fairly underground, if you enjoy it, please help spread the word :).

I'm assuming i didnt set something up but i get a UI but nothing elts. Anyone have any ideas why?
You may have scrolled away from the dungeon, you can always recenter by clicking the crosshair icon on the top-right of the screen.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
After the chazr creation this is all i see, i(m able to read the tutorial ui and clic on it, but then its only dark, in any graphic mod...
EDIT : seems like the problem was my gamepad was plugged and have a drift, moving the camera away from the mains thing while loading.... click on the green target icon, it should "fix" it the problem was my gamepad was plugged and have a drift, click on the green target icon, top right it should "fix" it
1725544799690.png

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
Jan 9, 2019
This looks visual different since I last remember looking at it. Loving the current look. Also there is enough in changelog for me to finally give it a shot, so I will do so.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes