3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Crafting Fine Meal is buggy, every time i craft one is laggy as fuck, then you left the crafting menu and on top my resolution setting is switching from window to full screen or back every time. please fix that.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The current version seems to have some game-breaking bugs unfortunately. I restarted the program after the .exe stopped working in the middle of combat, and when I came back, I couldn't load my save. Nothing pops up when I click on it even after waiting a while, then I tried to start a new game, nothing happened either. Only the 'Options' button worked as intended.

When clicking on the buttons multiple times out of frustration, the game caused my exterior devices to disconnect and freezes my processor. Note, the previous version of 15.2 never gave me any of these problems. And my computer isn't a potato device either, I can play Black Myth Wukong at Ultra graphic settings with 45 - 60 FPS, so I highly doubt its a tech issue.

Some in-game bugs as well. Spamming "Talk" to increase a servants relationship causes them to shift through their animation cycle so fast it clips their model into the floor. Also, pressing x3 Speed causes the game to lag. Once again, none of these were an issue in the previous version. The tutorial also seemed to have disappeared.

Hopefully these issues get optimized/fixed soon.

Reactions: xyphus23

trees

Dec 4, 2018
How do I move my main character to a different room? The enemies keep leveling up with me, but I can't figure out how to level up my servants so as it is I'm trying to fight off lv 6 and 7 invaders with my starting lv 3 gobbo while my actually leveled character just camps in the throne room at the back.

Also, how do I sex prisoners?

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Finally save scummed and mapped out all of the alchemy potions.
At least, I think this is all of them? Short and Very Short heights are not included and there's nothing for personality traits, but unless there's another petal color I just never saw, this should be all that's possible in 0.15.2 - but please tell me if I'm wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying to redo the recipes list, but with 336 possible combinations, it looks like it will take a while to test them...

Edit: and it is now complete, and grouped by categories. Thanks to Anachronox3 for the help on this :)

Last edited:

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Pregnancy tag missing?
Damn, not to be harsh since I know 3d modeling and mesh work takes a ton of time and skill and the dev has already shown considerable improvement, but she's hiding a basket ball in her abdomen here.
A little extra shaping/smoothing (where chest meets belly), weighting, gravity, not as protruding, etc would really go a long long way here because this looks more like a tumor than a pregnancy.

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
After the battle, the selection menu froze. And it adds points endlessly without the ability to cancel. View attachment 4004159
Can Confirm as I had that exact bug happen to me last night when playing

Also I dunno if this bug has been reported but doing any changes via clothing/equipment or even impregnating them before having them invited into your Dungeon will revert the changes.

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
Really fun game, love the characterization and customization of the models. With some more content, and the bugs ironed out, definitely something I would buy on steam. The pregnancy mechanics really sold me on it!

Is kidnapping supposed to take a very long time? >10 days?

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Is there any way to get the minions to feed and bathe themselves? i mean i built farms, bathhouses, and supply rooms.. do they not have enough sense to go eat and bathe?

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Is there any way to get the minions to feed and bathe themselves? i mean i built farms, bathhouses, and supply rooms.. do they not have enough sense to go eat and bathe?
they should auto feed themselves & wash themselves, less your talking about prisoners as minions no they dont. your minions should auto do it. they walk to storage get food or walk to bathhouse & wash 3secs go back to job position..

Do your minions Have Tasks set. maybe if dont have tasks not following a pre-set Route..

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
any way to move the entrance?
not that i know of i wish this game started only with Dungeon Heart you personally make the Entrance or build to connect to it guess that might take away from this game aspect thou.. is not 1 to 1 copy of "Dungeon keeper" or "War for the Overworld" seems games very inspired by

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
any way to increase values on morphs for bigger tits and ass or make the tanlines more visible?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
When this game is finish it's probably going to sell really well in Steam or Dlsite, real good looking 3D games are rare (they usually end up being a cheap smash of public assets) and with lot of customization like this one or Enlit3d's games even more rare. I hope when you finish this one you recycle some if not most the resources to create a different experience or a sequel. It will save you time and you can waste that time into new gameplay mechanics or better interaction between models which is always the harder part to get right in game to make sex scenes feel good to watch instead of a noclip bug lol. Modding capabilties could prolong the lifetime of your games, so if you instead prefer to survive by donations you should try going that road instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

VinnieKo12

Dec 27, 2021
Wow, I didn't expect such a good game here.
Reminds me of the good old days of Dungeon Keeper II.

danz07

Jun 9, 2024
View attachment 3974893
Overview:

Dungeon: Keep Her
is a real-time 3D adult sandbox game about building and managing your own Dungeon!
Create and customize your Keeper character! Choose your background story from a variety of starting scenarios.
Capture, recruit, interact and get lewd with fully voiced, procedurally generated Servants, with their own distinct personality, traits and looks.
Train your servants and defend your Dungeon from greedy invaders coming after your riches.
Build new rooms, breed characters, manage your resources, collect rare items, research new features!
What kind of Keeper are you going to be?

Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-09-03
Developer: keepherdev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

How do i follow this thread or game?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes