3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do i follow this thread or game?
There is a watch/unwatch button on the top-right of the thread.
Also, by writing here, you are automatically set to watch this thread.
The developer regularly posts updates here, so this thread might be good enough. But note the links under "developer", if you want to keep a closer connection.

• Wow
Reactions: danz07

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
procedurally generated Servants
So so close to something great...
but then they had to ruin it with procedural generation.
with their own distinct personality, traits and looks.
Procedural generated characters can't have much personality.
they can have looks. and maybe a trait or two like "tsundere".
but you can't really have proper character development that way.
DOWNLOAD
Win
:
> windows only downloads

sadness. there is a compile button for other OS on unity. don't support microsoft's monopoly.
has FPS limiting on by default and can be configured in settings
This is wonderful. so many devs miss out this critically important feature. I am glad this dev added it
it can even be lowed to 30 fps.

oddly enough. high graphics quality is broken on my PC. shows a black screen background. and sometimes freezes.

incidentally. when changing the graphics quality settings.
you should have a "click here to confirm new settings within 10 seconds or they will revert to old settings" window.
otherwise you can get stuck in a situation where someone hard locks themselves out of the game by changing to setting that their PC cannot display at all. as they could not change it back

in char creation. every time you change race it sets gender to female. which means it takes a lot of clicks to check various races appearance if you want male MC (or futa MC)

Also, those should be buttons ideally, but at the very least use radio buttons when possible. there is no reason for male/female/futa to require a dropdown when there is enough space to fit 3 buttons/radio buttons with the text next to them in the exact same amount of space

also, when switching to male. you should switch the outfit away from bra and booty shorts. at least get rid of the bra for males

also, males don't have testicles for some reason. (edit they apparently are clipping into his legs. you can see them from the back)

face config has you choose between various facial scars, freckles, or moles. should have a normal option with none of those.
also, it needs an option to zoom on the face. I can barely see some of those.

the light during char creation is too bright.
Screenshot from 2024-09-06 07-56-55.png
instead of pale skin I get an MC who is glowing bright white light

this applies to all servant interactions too

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
... right so... if the MC level ups and you get to pick the cowgirl position. it means "MC gets pegged in the ass with a dildo in the cowgirl position".
or rather, the character who "knows" the position is the one who is getting fucked. so rather than MC learning the cowgirl position, you need to teach it to a servant.

lol. I don't think this is how virginity works
Screenshot from 2024-09-06 08-54-33.png
So, yea, apparently characters can become virgins via levelups

also, lonely trait is removed via levelup instead of interaction

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So so close to something great...
but then they had to ruin it with procedural generation.

Procedural generated characters can't have much personality.
they can have looks. and maybe a trait or two like "tsundere".
but you can't really have proper character development that way.
In practice, it means that each character has a "personality" like "adventurer" or "innocent", and possibly a few personality-related traits like "mindless zombie" or "loner".
With sufficiently powerful magical items, it is possible to give a character new personality-related traits. Such as a scary-looking doll making them loners who don't need social interaction. But there is no "character development" in this game, and it isn't actually promised in the description.

Personally, I think this is sufficient level of detalization for this genre. You will find similar levels of "personality" in small settlement sims like Rimworld, which are probably the closest by genre.

Reactions: keepherdev

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In practice, it means that each character has a "personality" like "adventurer" or "innocent", and possibly a few personality-related traits like "mindless zombie" or "loner".
With sufficiently powerful magical items, it is possible to give a character new personality-related traits. Such as a scary-looking doll making them loners who don't need social interaction. But there is no "character development" in this game, and it isn't actually promised in the description.

Personally, I think this is sufficient level of detalization for this genre. You will find similar levels of "personality" in small settlement sims like Rimworld, which are probably the closest by genre.
Or, they could have actually written individual characters, with an actual name. With unique dialog and appearance for that specific character

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
flash skill sucks. it says it damages your own clothes and flashes enemy to give them lust.
what it actually does is insta destroy your clothes. and it literally cannot be used without clothes. so... you are literally converting clothes into lust damage to enemy. and there is no way to effective make them lustful this way since you will run out of clothes before the enemy gets any meaningful lust.

need a way to delete an unwanted save

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: thecoldbread

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
they should auto feed themselves & wash themselves, less your talking about prisoners as minions no they dont. your minions should auto do it. they walk to storage get food or walk to bathhouse & wash 3secs go back to job position..

Do your minions Have Tasks set. maybe if dont have tasks not following a pre-set Route..
Yeah i do have a number of prisoners who became followers... SO is that the answer? Use only hobgoblins you summon using the altar thing? I have been largely unable to breed (only once, and with a character i didn't like the body style on), because none of the minions seem to have the ability to have sex.. they only have actions like masturbation or dancing or something.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
can I have sex with someone without waiting for them to level up enough to learn a sex pose?
so far the only sex option I managed to unlock is... at level 9, my MC learned to get pegged in the ass (I meant for him to learn to fuck, but instead he learned to get fucked. since the person who learns the position is always the taker).

so far none of my minions have managed to unlock sex poses on levelup. and barely level up at all

edit: I think I need to buy sex skillbooks from the market.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah i do have a number of prisoners who became followers... SO is that the answer? Use only hobgoblins you summon using the altar thing? I have been largely unable to breed (only once, and with a character i didn't like the body style on), because none of the minions seem to have the ability to have sex.. they only have actions like masturbation or dancing or something.
I think you are supposed to buy sex textbooks on the market for them, then you'll be able to breed them.

flash skill sucks. it says it damages your own clothes and flashes enemy to give them lust.
what it actually does is insta destroy your clothes. and it literally cannot be used without clothes. so... you are literally converting clothes into lust damage to enemy. and there is no way to effective make them lustful this way since you will run out of clothes before the enemy gets any meaningful lust.
I guess it needs to be combined with a lust weapon and possibly aggressive sex positions for a lust-focused build instead of fighting-focused build.

can I have sex with someone without waiting for them to level up enough to learn a sex pose?
Yes. Buy sex textbook on the market.

• Red Heart
Reactions: keepherdev

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Or, they could have actually written individual characters, with an actual name. With unique dialog and appearance for that specific character
This is planned :)

Some Unique characters with unique visuals, genes, personalities and items will be persistent through saves and part of the overworld update. They'll be used to establish world lore and have their own "questlines", you can think of those as the followers in Mount & Blade games. This will be implemented but is not a priority atm.

(edit: getting to help design such characters are even one of the rewards for the higher tier patron sub)

sadness. there is a compile button for other OS on unity. don't support microsoft's monopoly.
These are also coming once the game leaves Alpha.

And regarding characters taking care of themselves, prisoners can't do it on their own and need servants to be assigned to their jail cells so they can be fed and cleaned, which also raises their relation. Current non-prisoner servants will take care of themselves as the days go by.
I think this and the Lewd Tome stuff might be covered better in the tutorial, you should give it a try by starting the game in the Fallen Keeper scenario.

Reactions: flannan

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
any way to increase values used in character creation/chracters in generral for bigger tits and ass or make the tanlines more visible?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I guess it needs to be combined with a lust weapon and possibly aggressive sex positions for a lust-focused build instead of fighting-focused build.
it still sucks because you literally can only use it a couple of times per combat and even then it sucks
the issue is that it literally stops working
thank you.

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023

need a way to delete an unwanted save
Flash stuns the enemy making them lose a turn and is actually one of the most powerful cards

armpitenthusiast

Nov 12, 2022
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but how can I change my main character's clothing and equipment? Nvm. It's the "Inspect Characters" button.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I think you are supposed to buy sex textbooks on the market for them, then you'll be able to breed them.

I don't have a market.. I have a Trading post... People keep talking about a market... I have a max level trading post, staffed.. how the hell do you access the market? Played the tutorial 6 times.. mentions only how to build buildings, nothing else.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Flash stuns the enemy making them lose a turn and is actually one of the most powerful cards
1. There are lots of other stuns in the game.

2. I forgot it stuns, so it is not totally worthless skill.
It just isn't good at its main alleged purpose (inducing lust). it sucks as a lust inducer, but is decent as a stun source.

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023
1. There are lots of other stuns in the game.

2. I forgot it stuns, so it is not totally worthless skill.
It just isn't good at its main alleged purpose (inducing lust). it sucks as a lust inducer, but is decent as a stun source.
Characters lust increases more per turn if they are wearing less clothing, so its more for increasing your own characters lust in order to use the cards with lust requirements, the only other stuns are from greater flash and bash which has a very low accuracy. Its a staple in sexual combat / lust witch builds

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't have a market.. I have a Trading post... People keep talking about a market... I have a max level trading post, staffed.. how the hell do you access the market? Played the tutorial 6 times.. mentions only how to build buildings, nothing else.
It's not very obvious, but if you go to your inventory, you'll see your stuff on the right, and market stuff on the left. Trading post unlocks access to that market.

Reactions: daedilus
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes