3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
does anyone know how to get reseach point beside invasion cause for some reason the reseach just say 0 per 120 sec even with someone assign there
Maybe the location for your research station has "uninspiring" on it?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
does anyone know how to get reseach point beside invasion cause for some reason the reseach just say 0 per 120 sec even with someone assign there
build a research lab. you can either:
1. click on it manually to collect a small amount of beakers every time they are made.
2. assign a minion to work that tile. they will auto collect it.

technically you can also send minions on surface missions to collect research but I wouldn't recommend it

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
any way to increase values used in character creation/chracters in generral for bigger tits and ass or make the tanlines more visible?

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
thats weird, in the library rooms? maybe its a low inspiration(?)/science room? there should be a book icon on the bottom left.

Bayronchill

Jun 18, 2022
Does anyone know why my slave doesn't give birth? And the others don't come from the expedition? It's been 67 days :,v

Oct 7, 2022
Anyone knows if it's possible to rename your characters or not?

Also, was it really necessary to have a "Consent" button for NPCs, have a constant prompt of it on the screen, and to top it all off have the function on the F key instead of something that is not in close proximity to WASD?!

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone knows if it's possible to rename your characters or not?

Also, was it really necessary to have a "Consent" button for NPCs, have a constant prompt of it on the screen, and to top it all off have the function on the F key instead of something that is not in close proximity to WASD?!
Pretty sure the consent thing is more of a joke/CYA(cover your ass) thing for patreon. Since you can ask their consent(and they ALWAYS say yes) then it isn't something patreon can object to.

Reactions: flannan
Oct 7, 2022
Pretty sure the consent thing is more of a joke/CYA(cover your ass) thing for patreon. Since you can ask their consent(and they ALWAYS say yes) then it isn't something patreon can object to.
Yeah, I figured as much but I find the prompt and key placement to be highly annoying.

SpikesXX1

Oct 26, 2023
Would love to start as a male Fiend with a Huge Penis. Would love to see that in the game... Perhaps with some submision and inflation. Would be crazy.

Drake212

Aug 30, 2018
I'm trying to redo the recipes list, but with 336 possible combinations, it looks like it will take a while to test them...

Edit: and it is now complete, and grouped by categories. Thanks to Anachronox3 for the help on this :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I have been trying these combos (the ones that you have listed as successful) and for some reason, no matter which one I try it fizzles

Oct 7, 2022
So I have been trying these combos (the ones that you have listed as successful) and for some reason, no matter which one I try it fizzles
Make sure you try the combo in the exact order as shown in the post. Putting in the same flowers in a different order counts as a different combo by the game and will likely result in failure unless you happen to stumble upon a valid order/combination.

Drake212

Aug 30, 2018
Make sure you try the combo in the exact order as shown in the post. Putting in the same flowers in a different order counts as a different combo by the game and will likely result in failure unless you happen to stumble upon a valid order/combination.
I was and it wasn't work, but after closing the game and re-extracting it, it seems to be working fine now.

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
i'm sorry yall, but is there a list of controls somewhere? I'm not able to have my people mingle at all, and I'm just floating around lol. Appreciated!

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes