3.80 star(s) 21 Votes
Oct 7, 2022
What dungeon designs you guys use? I'm tired of doing cross all the time.
I personally prefer something that I call: "The Key" -because of its shape-
The fun thing about it is the deathtrap at the entrance, which can kill any adventurer should they choose either 2 paths leading into the circle of death out of the 3 total routes (so 66% chance to effortlessly kill any invader).

Reactions: Repentup

Poliwag

Jul 29, 2017
Probably a dumb question but is there a way to increase your mana past 10? There are items that give like 200 energy, but what's the point if the max is 10?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Probably a dumb question but is there a way to increase your mana past 10? There are items that give like 200 energy, but what's the point if the max is 10?
Not that I have seen, though you can make your self a zombie which basically means unlimited mind since you refresh to 10 every single round.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What dungeon designs you guys use? I'm tired of doing cross all the time.
entrance - main defender - trap - throne room - production zone (did you know Workshop gives bonuses diagonally?) - altar - rest and recreation zone.
Making altar a chokepoint between densely-populated production zone and rest zone gives a steady income of gems.
Putting relatively useless throne room first (invaders can only take gold there, if I remember correctly), ensures that more valuable items are not stolen.

Reactions: Daedalron

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Some suggestions:

1) Kitchen. Increases nutrition/happiness for food eaten, allows crafting of food (i.e. vegetable -> fine meal)

2) Does clothing/armor mean anything? Let's have some visible stats, please.

3) Every weapon does the same base damage. Seems like the altar would be a good place to level that up.

4) Ability to remove rooms entirely.

5) Dungeon expansion as a servant task rather than a money sink. Y'know, like Dungeon Keeper does?

6) Trap variety. One that only does mind damage. One that causes fear. One that increases lust somehow. Maybe even a non-letheal pit trap that gives a chance to auto-capture.

7) More than one type of adventurer. Examples:

7a) Rogue. Fewer hitpoints (5 per level) but has a chance (10% per level) to evade traps.

7b) Wizard. Fewer hitpoints (5 per level) but has x2 normal Mind stat for spell casting.

7c) Cleric. Average hitpoints (10 per level) but doesn't spent mind to cast healing/

7d) Warrior. Extra hitpoints (15 per level) and has proficency in whatever weapon they spawn with. Also better armor for when that means something tangible.

7e) Monk. Splits the difference between rogue and warrior. Average hitpoints (10 per level) and has a chance (5% per level) to evade traps.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Also...

1) Auto-trade function for trading post. Buy if above this number of $thing, sell if above number of $thing.

2) Trading post level affect max level of goods for sale.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
2) Does clothing/armor mean anything? Let's have some visible stats, please.
Some high-rarity armors do have stats.
In previous versions, fighters would get vulnerable when they run out of clothes on a body part. It seems to have been discarded in the current version.

3) Every weapon does the same base damage. Seems like the altar would be a good place to level that up.
It seems that higher-quality weapons give the same cards, but with cheaper playing cost.

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
trying not to sound dumb but why is my male protagonist pregnant?? And is there a way to fix this, apart from starting anew?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
trying not to sound dumb but why is my male protagonist pregnant?? And is there a way to fix this, apart from starting anew?
Look at the changelog. "For testing purposes", anybody can become pregnant in the current version.
Fix this? Well, just wait until he gives birth.
In a game like this, it would make sense to have pregnancy-accelerating and/or abortion potions and/or rituals, but I am not sure if they are already in the game.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
what we also need is better scene designs and what not, smoother animation, the reduction of RAM consumption, AND/or x-rays/ the exclusion of the weirdness of having a male MC do a girly type pose for the seductress/seduction class.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
bug: for H-scenes if you try to move the camera or what not even slightly: the characters teleport somewhere else: also also some scenes just have the "dildo" in it meaning it's not proper for the scene, i tried handjob and it gave the characters a strapon

Oct 7, 2022
One thing you can do right now is to utilize the cheat menu (keybind: C) and give the "Barren" status to your protagonist, which should make that character unable to get pregnant.

Reactions: playboybsf

playboybsf

Dec 29, 2023
i'm sorry yall, but is there a list of controls somewhere? I'm not able to have my people mingle at all, and I'm just floating around lol. Appreciated!
Its pretty much point and click right now. The dev is planning on adding a "third-person walk around mode" in a future update

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
how would that work? also, would there be male combatants trying to raid the dungeon?
currently male chars do raid the dungeon.
and it will probably work exactly the same as futas when you did not enable futas.
that is, futas do not raid your dungeon unless you enabled them (in research)
There a way to remove male characters?
I just sell the males as slaves. or if I accidentally kill them, as a corpse. (based on lore, probably will get raised as a zombie or be turned into food)

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello keepherdev!

is a very nice game but i have found some bugs. Sometimes i could not attack the enemy and i don t know why after some rounds at first works but later don t work i think this problem is most in the scenario "Fallen keeper"

The second bug is in Scenario "Decaying one" by the attack on my zombies i have a many slots was i can not click and this is very bad so i can not see some of my infos on the right side.

I hope you can fix this :)

greetings

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes