[S> Other] Paid Dungeon Master For Hire To Run Custom Campaigns

MordredOO

Feb 28, 2022
Have you been seeking a tabletop game that lets you do whatever your heart desires? Do you and your friends desperately want to play a tabletop game but without comments of "no, you can't do that"? Look no further as I am for hire as a erp-friendly Veteran Dungeon Master. I will write and run YOUR groups fantasy. Create a world together and whether you show love or violence towards it I shall accommodate you.

Skills:
Running Tabletop Games(17 Years Forever DM since childhood), speaking to people confidently, conflict resolution, team building, patience, friendliness, keeping up contact, listening, writing tabletop campaigns, roleplaying with emotion, willingness to tailor the game to your desires and a boisterous personality.

I will be using a general system or even just D&D 5e depending on what the players want, this can also be discussed in detail. The General systems I am most accustomed to are Genesys and Savage Worlds. I've played many systems but these are ones I feel I would run best with, Genesys especially due to it's focus on narrative play and ability to run any kind of theme and setting with ease.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord. Discord ID is Mordred of Orkney#9804 Feel free to send me a message at any time me DM's are always open to anyone. You may message me individually or add me as a friend to then be put on a group DM to talk with everyone. You may respond here but Discord is generally a faster way to get to me. I promise to get to you as soon as I am able.

Employment Type & Rates:
Highly dependent on number of players, type of campaign, expectation of timeframe such as how many days out of month the game is ran and for how long. Get together with your friends who've wanted to do this sort of thing or even with other potential players to discuss this and a price shall be agreed upon by all parties.

However, payments will be made before a session starts. Will be using Paypal, Cash App or we can work something out if one method does not work for one person. Willing to Discuss in detail.

Availability:
Most Days of the week at the moment(afternoons only), but as this is a Tabletop RPG the sessions will have to be prescheduled and agreed upon by all parties as usual. So however free the players are. Again, this needs to be discussed in detail with potential players/groups. Personally I think Friday-Sunday are the best days to play but that's more my preference and I'm willing to be flexible so long as the games remain in the afternoon.

North America Central Time is my time zone for reference.

Work Samples:
Screenshot of my Roll20(Virtual Tabletop to run games online) account, displaying number of hours played, number of games ran and achievement awards given for using the site. And this is only counting my years on roll20 since the site began, so counting my childhood years I have ran over 15k hours worth of Campaigns in my entire life.
1646024187531.png

Additional comments:
Will prefer to use Roll20 as that's the service I pay for and are most familiar with. Roll20 is a free service for everyone but I pay for extra features.

Not Averse to Furries. Furries accepted if everyone in the group is. I have no issues.

Does not have to be just one game, I'm willing to run multiple campaigns for different groups. It's never too late to ask!

Last edited: