• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Dungeon of Oblivion [12/17/2023] [Tehtas]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Dom1anon

Pro:
    It's ambitious.

Con:
    Probably one of the worst game designs I've ever seen, the graphics look alright (though I assume if there'd be more content to actually play you could get used to it relatively fast) and the gameplay is ass with neither fun nor replay value.
    The author should probably spend more time thinking about features and their value before implementing them and if they sound good after that, think some more about HOW to implement them.
    Also QoL seems like an unknown concept, let me exit the menu with ESC if I enter it with ESC.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cvxcvgg

There's a lot wrong with this, and I kinda doubt it'll get much better. It's not fun, there's no point to trying it, and the only scene in the initial release is actually just text complaining about patreon and telling the player to suck it up. Like why bother releasing something so terrible?
  3. 3.00 star(s)

stockaccount

This game has a lot of potential.It is a bit rough at the moment.

I like combat, and once you figure out the dodge timing (wait for the cha-cha slide forward), you can truly begin exploring and seeing transformations/sexual scenes. When you master the dodge, you'll find combat much easier, allowing me to take out nearly 20 goblins in a run. Would like to see how equipment and items influence this in the future

I had found two sexual scenes, both involving certain arousal levels and interacting with the statues. It would be nice to know what scenes are implemented so that I knew when I had seen all the game's content.

I think the writing for the statue anal scene is rather too over the top and silly, but that's a preference more than anything.

I think the game in it's current state would really benefit from a help/instructions tab so that newer players aren't lost because they were unaware of how to dodge or heal, causing them to consequently drop the game.

With all that being said, I think the core concept and ideas on display are worthwhile, and would like to see how newer versions iterate on what's here.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.1]
    Fight 1 goblin.
    Die.

-Story, Originality
    Didn't see any story.

-Renders
    Okayish 3D models with some "holes" in the clothes.

-Sound
    No sounds in the game.
    Music in the menu is not bad (But if you listen until the end it cuts off and starts again [no smooth looping]). It is also played during the game.
    (Had to reinstall the game to get sounds)

-Playability
    Can play it once for 3-5 minutes, die, try to find "statues" and die again.
    No replayability.

-Performance
    It works.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    I guess they are okay.

-Voice Acting
    No voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    No content, you just die from goblin, or beat it and die from another (Didn't see any heal items).
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Inhalethemeth

I'd say this piece of code has potential (I suppose?) Taking that this is just a tech demo, I don't reckon this is supposed to have much in it. Controls are unintuitive, models look like crap, music is fire though and the concept is intriguing. Before giving the author any money count the risks, or wair for some future updates to see whether this game is really worth your attention.

Also what's up with such disdain for weebs? Like, his family must have been brutally slaughtered by anime mafia on a convent or something for being this edgy.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

El Presidente

1 stars because it wat it deserve now:
    1) the tutorial is just an image with the keyboard commands and last only for 5 seconds.
    2)there is no way to skip the chest opening animation and if you press 2 time the interaction button the game freeze.
    3) the combat is confusing at best. you use movement key to attack and z for dodge, but it doesn't work so you end up pressing attacks and hoping for a win. During combat the camera zoom into the gobbo "pack" for no-reason.
    4) there isn't much for now. Sexual content is random and to transform you must open a lot of chest, with a long, boring animation.
    Overall i hope it will improve
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Zap149

4 stars is probably too high, but I'm going to be optimistic about this one. Right now, the game is not good. However, there are some things that show promise. The actual idea of the game is solid, wander around a dungeon while fighting monsters while slowly transforming. If this gets fully fleshed out, this could be a really fun game.

The downside is that the game has a lot of issues right now. I had to go in the thread to figure out that you can dodge attacks. Around halfway through the windup, you can dodge by pressing Z. The game shows a screen for about 3 seconds that says there is a dodge button, but it is largely unexplained. Sadly this is a trend for most of the other parts of the game as well. Over half the time I will open a chest and have no idea what happened. There are stats in the game that I think do something, but I have no idea what they do. I think this game would be vastly better if things were explained better. That even gives the developer the opportunity to describe and play with the transformation process.

Right now, the game needs a lot of work, but it does have the potential to be very good. My guess is that this game will be either boom or bust depending on how much work the developer puts in. So good luck Mr. Developer, I hope this goes well.