Others Abandoned Dungeon Ravager [v0.1.6] [Adeptus Celeng]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
z953cu5twz871.jpg

Overview:
While Liriteh (The main player character) travels across the galaxy, she received a distress signal from an Imperial world. It turns out that the automatons on the planet has gone rogue, and have done nasty things to the female population of the planet for some unknown reason. Lirieth teleports down to the planet to see what's really going on and amidst the chaos, there is an opportunity to have fun in an equally nasty way where she and her race of dark eldars are known for throughout the galaxy. Watch the Youtube video clip .​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-17
Release Date: 2021-11-12
Developer: Adeptus Celeng - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English
Other games: Inquisitor Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

58896c9e.jpg P60erg.jpg zM7GTp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Manhunter

Jan 10, 2018
I cannot get it to work. I get this error code:
of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Variable <unknown_object>.left(100134, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_GlobalScript_get_input
############################################################################################
gml_GlobalScript_get_input (line -1)

Reactions: JenMistress

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I think F95's hosting function is buggered atm. Not just this thread, screenshots in various other threads won't load or are loading very slowly. Same for hosted files.

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
I cannot get it to work. I get this error code:
of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Variable <unknown_object>.left(100134, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_GlobalScript_get_input
############################################################################################
gml_GlobalScript_get_input (line -1)
Sorry for the trouble, can you please try this link instead?

Hope this will fix the problem.

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
I think F95's hosting function is buggered atm. Not just this thread, screenshots in various other threads won't load or are loading very slowly. Same for hosted files.
Yep! Been trying to upload several images for the past 30 minutes, but failed to do so. I'll try again tomorrow.

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry for the trouble, can you please try this link instead?

Hope this will fix the problem.
I also encountered this problem, even after trying those 2 new links. Does look good though, hope to be able to play it soon

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
Well, that was an interesting control scheme...

Who puts attack on shift and defend (which is highly ineffective) on enter? At the start it confused me so much I thought this was a 'run & dodge' type, especially since both WASD and arrow keys work for movement...

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
So I'm going to assume that this is another one of those fairly decently-made platformers, but the only actual H is some naked NPCs in the background and like one or two lovey-dovey missionary/doggy scenes with them because you helped them out a little. Am I on the ball or is this actually a H-Game?

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm going to assume that this is another one of those fairly decently-made platformers, but the only actual H is some naked NPCs in the background and like one or two lovey-dovey missionary/doggy scenes with them because you helped them out a little. Am I on the ball or is this actually a H-Game?
Same. I hope this game going to get some knockout mechanics and scenes for the mc+enemy. It can be so much better. And I am the only one who gets annoyed by a missing pause button (or I'm just dumb and doesn't find it)?