Unity - Completed - Dungeon Slave [Final] [zeexc]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Anderson Billo

This game seems to have gotten very extreme scores for how alright it is so I'll cut it down and dry for what it is.

Story: Generic and boring, not even worth really reading. you can get the gist by just guessing but generally, it doesn't really interact with the game as a whole and thus doesn't matter but as a set dressing its ok, I guess?

Gameplay: As is said in other reviews the combat is very bland. You dash away from enemies, click at them until they get close, then dash away again. The whole thing feels incomplete but it doesn't take to long for the most part. The progression system is not the worst, getting gold in the story mode doesn't really work but is more important in the quest section after the main story has been completed. You do these quests and get gold to unlock scenes and upgrade your character's basic stuff. The healing mechanics are kinda bad, you look at a scene until a bare goes all the way up and it takes slightly way too much time. All in all, it feels incomplete and basic but it does work and I could see a game that utilizes these mechanics better being pretty fun.

'Content': There are 3 2d scenes and 3 3d scenes, and both are fully voice-acted and animated with some technical issues I'll talk about in more detail in the next section. Overall, the scenes are very good but lack diversity in content and connection to the game.

Bugs and problems: There are a few bugs and gripes I have with the game so I'll address them here. The game's UI is rather bland and weird and when you press escape on the 3d scenes and click quit you go to the main menu with all of the main options removed. Dashing near walls is very likely to shove you into an abyss of presumably falling, not to game breaking since quitting is so easy and levels are so short but still annoying. In the final parts of the 2d scenes, the animation and voice work will stop abruptly and while the character still heals.

Final thoughts and general opinion: The game is fairly easy and quick to beat with some worthwhile content, but it lacks polish and content. It's okay, I suggest playing it if you are ok with some mid gameplay and a bit of grind which you do while looking at titties. Also, the purple-haired one is the best gameplay wise so don't be too bumbed in the early game when you have to use the dumbass elf's awful bow attacks.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Shadowcow

It's like the demo you'd show off for a game you are planning to make but are only like 30% done with.

Gameplay is to just:
    1. group enemies up by moving around them
    2. move far enough away so they stop chasing you and just stand there.
    3. Attack them from a distance and kill them by left-clicking a few dozen times.

There is exp, but I beat the "story" without leveling up.
    There is also gold to spend on various things, but I only earned enough to buy one small damage increase for one character before beating the "story".

Sex scenes had potential, but the 3d ones were rather laggy and I had no interest in grinding this game for hours to unlock all the options.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Squall14

I know this is probably some student's project and they probably did their best but for anyone looking for great games on this site i must bring the rating down.

This game is what i would call a prototype. Apart from the graphics, this is a bad game.

BGMs missing, terrible enemies, terrible A.I, enemies taking forever to die, upgrades really expensive, story far-fetched and much more...

Don't waste your time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wcrazy

Gameplay and animations for movement and combat are excellent, the physics of the characters are better than many big games out there.
    The 2d and 3d animations during sex are bad compared to the gameplay itself. I recommend removing the 2d animations and leaving just the 3d ones, and reducing some of the sex physics, try to leave the combat physics the same, it's exceptional.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

DaddySlimSlam

Oh boy...where to begin. First off, the enemies are easy to cheese. Run far enough away and they won't chase and you can hit them from a distance. The writing is bad....just bad. The story makes no sense. The heal sex scenes didn't seem to work at first, use the scroll wheel to move. To hit your character has to face the enemy, it will auto lock, but if your camera isn't facing the enemy, you won't hit anything. This game has potential, but it's a bit rough at the moment.