EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Intro.jpg

Overview:
In this world full of magic, you play as Amy, an elvish maid. After an orc raid on your village, it’s your quest to deliver the girls that were taken away before they end up as sex slave. Make potions, deepen your relations with the village inhabitant, fight the monster in your way, and pay the sex price for losing to them. Or maybe it’s just what you really want ?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Developer/Publisher: Adn700 - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.69
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patreon Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Fix

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.png 3.jpg PoolbooyV2.jpg Amy_vs_Satyr1.jpg OonaAmyFuta2C.jpg Amy and Pixie 1.jpg PamFaceBest0.png 646292_HippoSex3.jpg 646298_PrincessHole2.jpg Capture6.JPG Capture7.JPG Capture8.JPG Capture9.JPG ShowBoob322.jpg SallyFuta2.jpg KittyMomAmy.jpg Kitty7000.jpg campwarrior4.jpg CornusSexEnd.png GodTraining2.png SexB2.png tentaclue0.png WitchBackground.jpg Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there no way to accelerate the dialogue/ play in fullscreen?
I believe there is a way, if there is no setting page to enable it. Someone would have to dig around on how.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Am I the only one that can't do anything in the first mission? It tells me that I need potions and something else, but I have no money and no way to raise them. Plus I have no clue where to find the items. The only shop is not selling the items for the mission.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The quality of the individual and sum of moving parts in that animation is pretty impressive. ;):coffee:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Pretty sure you can't do anything beyond buying the forest clothes at this point, and that only with the Patreon code for the 10 gold. The princess is nowhere to be found, you can't control yourself enough to talk to the beautiful horse guy, and I think you're too disgusted by the guy who'll give you potions to go anywhere near him.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Am I the only one that can't do anything in the first mission? It tells me that I need potions and something else, but I have no money and no way to raise them. Plus I have no clue where to find the items. The only shop is not selling the items for the mission.
I got a bit further. You have to go back to the place in teh middle. Princess gives you 5 gold, then you can buy the clothes. then change the clothes in your hut.
Then you can go back to the shaman and buy the potion, but you need 5 gold again. Only after that you can go to Hippo to work there for example.

It's tedious grind with stupid dialogs so far, so I have given up after I got the first potion and drank it.
As after that I'm strong enough to go outside now, but when I try to go outside it still tells me I need 3 potions. But if I want to buy more potions I need fruits etc.

The mission design is far from thought through I'm afraid.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes