VN - Unity - Onhold - Dungeon Tail [v0.11] [OmegaOzone]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lightsworne

Wow! Animation is on point. Characters are charming, bunny is busty is all the right places, and hot as fuck. I've never seen an animation style like this in a Hentai game and it is definitely one to keep an eye on
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

"ANIMATIONS AND STUFF", I think the dev's Patreon page perfectly summarizes the game. In fact it doesn't really feel like a 'game'. It's more a collection of very nicely animated sex scenes that are tied together by a somewhat strange and rushed story.

A 3-star rating is too low if you look at the quality of the artwork and the animations, but considering this should also be a game I think it's justified. The interactive part feels a bit childish and doesn't fit an adult game. Also there is still very little content after more than 2 years of development (around 20-30 minutes).

In my opinion the developer's talents would be better suited for creating short animations and/or movies.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

pigmaster24

What is in here, is pretty damn good and well made. The problem is, the game's been around for 2 years now and there barely has been any substantial content updates.

This is probably going to get milked for years to come and i don't see it ever being finished.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fireclaws10

Another amazing game! The animations and art are extremely good, as is the animation. The story doesn't get in the way of the sexy times, which is always a good thing for a hentai game, but it is there and is fun in itself. There isn't much content so far, but what is there is very good.

Even though it's a furry game, the characters aren't drawn in a way where someone who isn't a furry can't appreciate it. No knotting or anything like that, which is either a turnoff or a good thing depending on personal taste. Suits me just fine though. The voice acting is also excellent with some well known names giving fantastic performances as always.

Can't wait for the other doors and sexy times with the other characters!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sbsgyouseki

The animation, artwork, and interactive gameplay is incredible. I saw previous comments that this game takes a while between updates, but after my first playthrough I can understand why. The amount of detail and effort that must be considered for this project, from the voice acting to the coding in unity must take a lot of work. My experience with the game thusfar was quite pleasant and i hope this creator keeps up the great content.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

animations and draws: amazingly done.

story: good.

scenes (all of them): really well done.

characters: good.

music and ambient: is ok.

gameplay: meh, is good.

conclussion: the strongest point of this game are the animations. also i should
    say that the "choices" options got some variety in the outcomes, and thats is kinda cool.

this game deserve your time and money.