AD5

Jul 2, 2017
did you try deleting the plugin folder like someone mentioned in a slightly earlier comment?
Doing that breaks the gallery and animations. At this point I'm just gonna wait for someone else to fix it, I don't like messing around with game files cause I'm an idiot and would probably do permanent damage to my computer somehow

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
(un)Steam Patch

Features:
  • Disables Steam integration without any original steam_api shenanigans
  • Should work on any version

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder with replacement
Written and tested on v0.3.2, can't be sure if there will be any problems with gameplay, so report if any

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
(un)Steam Patch

Features:
  • Disables Steam integration without any original steam_api shenanigans
  • Should work on any version

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder with replacement
Written and tested on v0.3.2, can't be sure if there will be any problems with gameplay, so report if any
Thank you, good sir

GG2ezWP

Jul 3, 2023
- "You guys are just trying to milk updates for your Patreon."

We don't have a Patreon.
Aight that's all I need, buying the game on steam rn. I'm too lazy to do all the delete/edit stuff for the steam api. Also I did a 10s search in google about patreon and there was one hit I thought it was yours sorry. I also realize I bought like half of your games lol.

Tompte

Dec 22, 2017
I bought this game on GOG and immediately refunded it, since they'd forgotten to disclose it was an early access game on the store page. I had no idea it wasn't even done yet. Out of curiosity, I looked at it while the refund was processing and I couldn't even find where the supposed game was. Story mode had nothing, just endless talking, and Sandbox mode had even less. I gave it 15 minutes before deleting it permanently, since I was already pretty annoyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenoTF25

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There's a little bit of RPG gameplay in the sandbox mode; if you go to the bullitin board you can go on missions and beat up little old ladies and merchants and shit.

However, I wholly agree, do not pay for this game, this game is not worth money, everything is broken in this game.

E358700

Aug 28, 2024
So, is this game dead, or is there somewhere to see progress updates that I just can't find? The last update on Steam was in June. and according to the notes with said update there was supposed to be a major update coming soon after. Anybody have any information past that point?

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
So, is this game dead, or is there somewhere to see progress updates that I just can't find? The last update on Steam was in June. and according to the notes with said update there was supposed to be a major update coming soon after. Anybody have any information past that point?
Read that update again. It didn't say that an update would be soon.

E358700

Aug 28, 2024
Read that update again. It didn't say that an update would be soon.
Okay, that's technically correct. The post says "coming later in the Summer", and Summer is now either over, or ending depending on whether you consider September as Fall or a transition month. Either way, it's been a hot minute since any updates and I'm just trying to see if anyone else has any news I haven't seen.

I was expecting that "big new content update" to have dropped by now considering everything they've put out has said Summer, and I've been a little concerned with the lack of news. Suppose I'm just being paranoid since I'm used to games that give regular updates, and a news drought on those usually means cancellation.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to the GOG version and added a smaller download preinstalled version

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes