Others Completed Dungeons & Dolls [Final] [AliceSoft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1595449740842.png

Overview:
Somewhere there exist an infinite dungeon, with endless hoards of monsters residing in it. Because of some magic, any adventurer entering it will start at level 1, and no one has managed to complete the dungeon.

An alchemist tried to deal with this issue, and created a Doll, the ultimate support partner.

As the apprentice of the alchemist, you shall bring along the Doll and discover the mysteries of the dungeon.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-22
Release Date: Japanese 2004-12-17, English 2013-06-08
Developer: AliceSoft
Translator: 2.0 Translations
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

1595451344305.png 1595451391622.png 1595451433407.png 1595451707043.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, I had looked for the game like last year, found it and completed it, though through being a cheat -- If you deleted one of the files (forgot which, think it was the Main one) it resets the whole map, lets you collect early chests easily.

Anyways, think you can just dump this save folder to complete the game, if you don't want to play through it.

is this any good? screenshots look okay.
Kinda grindy, from what I remember, and it's mechanics can be tedious. The game is basically inventory management, in that you need to place items into your inventory for stat boosts or recycle them for more inventory space; problem here is that once you place items into your inventory, you can't move it, so if you place it poorly, you'll leave empty space laying about. Note that some items take more space than bonus given, so it's better to recycle them.

There should be some other Alicessoft games with similar mechanics, though I forgot which ones.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think I already played it, but super long time ago. I remember it was very boring moving in the hallways.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I guess I can play this again. It isn't a terrible game. And its REALLY easy to edit a save file.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm having trouble installing:
I unrar the file, drop down two directories, and attempt to execute dolls_en_v1.exe

That throws errors
Output folder: C:\Temp\nsh1EF4.tmp
Extract: WGenPatDir.pat... 100%
Checking before patch...
Patch: Data\DollAbility.acx
=> Error -1
Patch: Data\DollComponent.acx
=> Error -1
Patch: Data\EnemyAction.acx
=> Error -1
Patch: Data\ItemData.acx
=> Error -1
Patch: System40.exe
=> Error -1
Patch: ƒh[ƒ‹ƒY.ain
=> Error 1

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Alicesoft made this??? Fucking awesome. It also doesn't look that old. Surprised I never heard of it.

Kurorora

Apr 27, 2018
I unrar the file, drop down two directories, and attempt to execute dolls_en_v1.exe

That throws errors
Checking before patch...
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error 1
i emulate "System40" in japan and it work

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Yep, ntlea doesn't work, installing Japanes language package doesn't work, Locale Emulator works fine, thx

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

That throws errors
Checking before patch...
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error -1
=> Error 1
Patch was already applied, you should just have to run system40.exe and the game should work. I cleared the save data folder before uploading as well as not doing so can cause names to not be translated. Game should work right out of the box.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
This is a minigame in the collection of Alice's Cottage, it's a quirky little game that could be played indefinitely, sort of like waidenyo

Reactions: Yamemai

aventh

Jul 10, 2018
Does the Character level reset every time you get out of the dungeon or is there a way to save it?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes