3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is Yuki the only source of ice essence? you need to get 50% cold resist for her. but she gets insanely powerful (levels up after every fight) and as such i just can't get enough ice essence to get ice manifestation. which is what is needed for the cold resistance.

edit: derp. i had the manifestation unlocked already. i needed more for advanced manifesting.
that said, the questlog says "visit her with 50% frost resistance or more". this is wrong. exactly 50 does not work. 52 does work. also it is cold res not frost res

also, fucking yuki does not give you cold essence for some reason. and is not repeatable.

v0.2d
after purifying plant dungeon. went left twice in goblin dungeon and got an uncaught exception.
attached as text file
load attached save and go left to trigger it
or load attached save, go right, defeat battle, then go left again to trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: frostgames

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Is Yuki the only source of ice essence? you need to get 50% cold resist for her. but she gets insanely powerful (levels up after every fight) and as such i just can't get enough ice essence to get ice manifestation. which is what is needed for the cold resistance.
edit: derp. i had the manifestation unlocked already. i needed more for advanced manifesting.

v0.2d
after purifying plant dungeon. went left twice in goblin dungeon and got an uncaught exception.
attached as text file
load attached save and go left to trigger it
or load attached save, go right, defeat battle, then go left again to trigger.
Yes Yuki is the only source of frost essence right now, you need to defeat her 5 times to unlock the ice manifestation. It shouldn't be that hard at level 3 exploiting her glaring weaknesses(She takes 50% more damage from fire and 25% from crushing).

The error is a typing mistake, you are unlucky because it is only there in one variation of the dungeon on that specific spot. For now if you can click to ignore it shouldn't cause any further problems until I release a bugfix.

Kaeri

Apr 15, 2024
The game still will not allow me to do any of the bounties. I collected the very first one, but none of the other encounters will ever actually activate.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
The game still will not allow me to do any of the bounties. I collected the very first one, but none of the other encounters will ever actually activate.
The strange is that none else complained about it and on my tests I can complete all bounties you just need to activate one at a time to complete them and they are all done on the gold battle icon of their respective levels(level 1 quests during the day and level 2 quests during the night).

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
An cool game, but the menus are a bit confusing. Maybe with a better design things got easy to control. Keep improving, dev. As a fan os isekai, i liked the story. Good work.

beesman

Mar 7, 2020
the game is interesting but, and this could just be a me problem, the balance feels horribly lopsided. again i dont know if this is a me problem but every fight if im not significantly stronger then the enemy it just feels like im getting jumped by brick walls. since your almost always out numebred you need to constantly be spamming healing making it real difficult to actually take anything out. i feel like the kinda epitome of this issue is the plant dungeon, the fights that are meant to be more difficult for getting the answers wrong are so much easier because its just one guy so playing it slow dosnt wind up with you getting whittled down. another thing is like maybe im missing something but it hardly feels like im getting stronger because as much as you get new abilities they arnt that much more powerful since its all linked to your base states which you can hardly increase. it simultaneously feels really grindy but also like that grind is kinda pointless. this is all to say that i do want to like this game and hey i could just be an idiot but i really feel the action economy in this game is super in the enemies favor it would help if you either got more summons or more skills or there was just more equipment you could get

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
the game is interesting but, and this could just be a me problem, the balance feels horribly lopsided. again i dont know if this is a me problem but every fight if im not significantly stronger then the enemy it just feels like im getting jumped by brick walls. since your almost always out numebred you need to constantly be spamming healing making it real difficult to actually take anything out. i feel like the kinda epitome of this issue is the plant dungeon, the fights that are meant to be more difficult for getting the answers wrong are so much easier because its just one guy so playing it slow dosnt wind up with you getting whittled down. another thing is like maybe im missing something but it hardly feels like im getting stronger because as much as you get new abilities they arnt that much more powerful since its all linked to your base states which you can hardly increase. it simultaneously feels really grindy but also like that grind is kinda pointless. this is all to say that i do want to like this game and hey i could just be an idiot but i really feel the action economy in this game is super in the enemies favor it would help if you either got more summons or more skills or there was just more equipment you could get
It's a valid criticism but if you are on the plant dungeon you could have 3 summons, I don't know on what you are focusing the mc but you could have a team of 1 tank 2 dps 1 healer, with this kind of composition the healing the plants have shouldn't be causing problems for you. My worst test save is with a melee dps mc with 0 investment in charisma(the best stat) so the summons are as weak as they can be and choosing the elite summons since it is a little worse than 1 extra summon and even this team can beat the plants quite easily, I only had problems with this save against the adventurers blocking the first dungeon but there is the option of getting help from the slimes to solve this problem now.

And grinding for more essence and summons won't increase your stats but will give you more options, against the plants you should be using fire, ice and penetrating damage. As an exemple the fire boss is an amazing summon to use as a dps against plants.

Next version has a lot of QoL improvements that help with the grind but it will take some time to be uploaded here.

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
It's a valid criticism but if you are on the plant dungeon you could have 3 summons, I don't know on what you are focusing the mc but you could have a team of 1 tank 2 dps 1 healer, with this kind of composition the healing the plants have shouldn't be causing problems for you. My worst test save is with a melee dps mc with 0 investment in charisma(the best stat) so the summons are as weak as they can be and choosing the elite summons since it is a little worse than 1 extra summon and even this team can beat the plants quite easily, I only had problems with this save against the adventurers blocking the first dungeon but there is the option of getting help from the slimes to solve this problem now.

And grinding for more essence and summons won't increase your stats but will give you more options, against the plants you should be using fire, ice and penetrating damage. As an exemple the fire boss is an amazing summon to use as a dps against plants.

Next version has a lot of QoL improvements that help with the grind but it will take some time to be uploaded here.
I found the same issue. If you choose the elite summon path, you are going to die frequently enough that removing it from your PC becomes a viable option. With the wide variety of options between stats and builds and no real guidelines, it's unreasonable to expect someone to come up with a build similar to the game's developer. As players, we are operating blind, while you have the benefit of omniscience. I played a few hours and enjoyed it, but then constantly dieing on random battles got old. In a nutshell, I'd crank down the difficulty a notch. I don't want to say there is too much thought given to certain areas like certain resistances, but there really is... Streamlining this game along with armor, weapons and items would go a long way towards fixing the needless grinding and guessing.

mistafolabi

Dec 6, 2020
Idk if it's just me but I die more with better gear than my starting gear? It doesn't make any sense. Any gear progression / upgrade i do in this game feels worse compared to pre-upgrade.

Reactions: Lord Grim

beesman

Mar 7, 2020

i had 3 team members, i was mostly using goblin shaman and water slime then kinda flip flopping between goblin defender and the plant defender guy. and it really just feels like i do no damage no matter what im using so my best bet seemed to be stunning and prone which works far worse against a group of enemies. it also feels like the enemies dodge chance is far higher then yours which could just be a negative bias thing i will admit i havent done any real experimentation on that so it could just be a game feel thing. but overall it just feels bad that your about the same power level as the enemies but constantly out numbered. which i mean could be what your going for but it does feel like theres a specific build you want us to go for which if that is the case it really should just say that

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Idk if it's just me but I die more with better gear than my starting gear? It doesn't make any sense. Any gear progression / upgrade i do in this game feels worse compared to pre-upgrade.
Gear is not one stronger than the other, they serve different purposes, light armor gives low armor but more evasion, heavy armor gives good armor but reduces your evasion and magic power, robes give very little armor but give you magic power, all gear have pros and cons.

i had 3 team members, i was mostly using goblin shaman and water slime then kinda flip flopping between goblin defender and the plant defender guy. and it really just feels like i do no damage no matter what im using so my best bet seemed to be stunning and prone which works far worse against a group of enemies. it also feels like the enemies dodge chance is far higher then yours which could just be a negative bias thing i will admit i havent done any real experimentation on that so it could just be a game feel thing. but overall it just feels bad that your about the same power level as the enemies but constantly out numbered. which i mean could be what your going for but it does feel like theres a specific build you want us to go for which if that is the case it really should just say that
There is no specific build, but you shouldn't expect to stay with the same summons and skills for everything, you have a lot of options to use them. The goblin defender is not a great tank, the slime is really bad against plants since they resist bludgeon damage and that is the only kind of damage the slime at level 2, level 3 she unlocks a great penetrating spell(water slicer). So basically with your team against the plants you would have to do almost all the damage.

Try using the vanguard, dwarf bastion or orc defender as a tank, add the fire boss as your dps or another dps that uses fire or penetrating as their main kind of damage(wolfkin(this one work as a tank too but don't have taunt), plant bear(can work as tank but is weak against other bears and is probably the culprit behind your misses, the fear debuff is very strong(-20 acc -20 atkpower -20 magic power)), goblin fighter, creeper, sunflower etc). More on the miss department, the slow debuff also reduces your accuracy.

You will see a great improvement for all summons at level 3 when they will all have unlocked their third skill but that is only after you beat the plant dungeon the first time.

aitebet

Oct 29, 2021
Decent game, there's a good framework here, I think. The gameplay's solid, if too grindy. The scenes however are boring, a static image with a big text box doesn't do much for me. I'd like to see multiple images with variations per scene, and the text made more bite-sized, but I know that's hard to do with AI and keep things consistent at the same time.

also needs more futa x futa

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Made by ai?
Yes, the images are made with AI as per tags.

Decent game, there's a good framework here, I think. The gameplay's solid, if too grindy. The scenes however are boring, a static image with a big text box doesn't do much for me. I'd like to see multiple images with variations per scene, and the text made more bite-sized, but I know that's hard to do with AI and keep things consistent at the same time.

also needs more futa x futa
It is a text based game as per tags, a good comparation would be the rance games where there is a lot of combat an the sex scenes are usually just 1 or 2 images and text, difference being they give text little by little and I give it all in one go. Another good comparation would be CoC 2, that one is even more text based than my game but if you are looking for a lot of futa x futa I recommend it.

astronomenon

Apr 16, 2018
Tried the game, but my equipment, summons, skills and manifestation keep regressing to basic items. I tried saving on stat screen and it still reverts. Tried both quick and standard save. I'll try it again later. Hopefully that gets fixed indirectly later on.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Tried the game, but my equipment, summons, skills and manifestation keep regressing to basic items. I tried saving on stat screen and it still reverts. Tried both quick and standard save. I'll try it again later. Hopefully that gets fixed indirectly later on.
That is a problem I still have to find a way to fix, saves don't save the changes to summons, gear and skills unless you rest, fight or move between locations after the changes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: astronomenon

Jul 10, 2023
The game is a bit difficult. I don't want to get more active skills and summons through essences, isn't it better to just add some attribute

Bloodshade

Apr 7, 2021
Yes she is encountered 4 times at level 1, in 0.12 you can encounter her 4 times again at level 2 unlocking the shivari arker if you won all fights. She will also keep appearing on future versions so even if you lose a few fights you will eventually unlock it.

This error is fixed in 0.12b and yes it happens every time someone dodges the water slicer, for now just click on ignore, it will just not show the message saying the enemy dodged but the skill still works as intended.
Why would you lock her to 4 encounters without mentioning it anywhere????

Now I have to reset my damn save in order to get the second guild quest and the secret reward!
If you do something like that, at least let the players know, so they don't just waste attempts!

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Why would you lock her to 4 encounters without mentioning it anywhere????

Now I have to reset my damn save in order to get the second guild quest and the secret reward!
If you do something like that, at least let the players know, so they don't just waste attempts!
With 0.2 you only need 6 wins to unlock the Shivari arker so you can lose two fights and still get her summon and she will appear again on the next zone probably with 0.2.3. If you are talking about the guild reward it is no secret it says there that you need to complete all quests to gain the trinket and you can only do the quests while at their level.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes