3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I think the skill death strike is bugged? It is not appearing in the skill menu even though I should have it.

Also some feedback I think the adventurer fights are really overtuned currently (not the first one but the random ones you can get in the night) half the time they oneshoot you before you even get to move, if you get past that you have to get lucky and pick of an enemy or 2 before the tank taunts or you just can't outheal/dps them.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Is there a reason hit rates are so low in this game or am I just that unlucky? Had almost 10 attacks in a row miss
I think you are the first one to complain about it, you are probably very unlucky and was targeting an enemy with high evasion like the goblin defender.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
is there a WT or so to guide you through the plant dungeon questions?????
would be real nice if you could save anywhere and look-up some of the answers - otherwise it's a guess and you just don't know if you answered correctly
I had already passed the first door in this dungeon when I lost the second I was put right back to the first, not nice

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
is there a WT or so to guide you through the plant dungeon questions?????
would be real nice if you could save anywhere and look-up some of the answers - otherwise it's a guess and you just don't know if you answered correctly
I had already passed the first door in this dungeon when I lost the second I was put right back to the first, not nice
You don't need to answer correctly to win, you just get different fights and if you answer them all wrong the last boss gets a big buff. When you answer wrong you fight the Crepper, the first fight against it is kind of easy but if you keep answering wrong it gets much harder.

All questions are about in game things and at least on the first run the last question is a frebbie considering it is a plant dungeon. When you answer correctly you fight just full groups of the plants with a controller in the mix, maybe a little anoying if you are not abusing the plants weaknesses but not hard.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Hope that the rigth thing
Thanks, I found the problem, for now you can just click ignore and it shouldn't make any difference because the line of code you will be skipping is not relevant in this case. I will release another bugfix later.

TheNono17

Jun 19, 2019
Thanks, I found the problem, for now you can just click ignore and it shouldn't make any difference because the line of code you will be skipping is not relevant in this case. I will release another bugfix later.
Okay thx, I have to click ignore multiple times but it work

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, are you just incapable of finishing the 2nd level 1 bounty after a while? I stopped encountering Vilith.

Edit: And now I can't do anymore bounties because I didn't drop the aforementioned one, before access to the level 1 bounties was taken away.

Last edited:

Bloodshade

Apr 7, 2021
With 0.2 you only need 6 wins to unlock the Shivari arker so you can lose two fights and still get her summon and she will appear again on the next zone probably with 0.2.3. If you are talking about the guild reward it is no secret it says there that you need to complete all quests to gain the trinket and you can only do the quests while at their level.
Didn't mean the whole 'you can only do quests while at the same level' part, since that was actually mentioned in game
I mean that, if you do a quest where the target only spawns a few times, you should note that somewhere, so people know not to fight it if they don't have the quest active

Like I said, I had to completely reset my save over this, and that's just frustrating

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Didn't mean the whole 'you can only do quests while at the same level' part, since that was actually mentioned in game
I mean that, if you do a quest where the target only spawns a few times, you should note that somewhere, so people know not to fight it if they don't have the quest active

Like I said, I had to completely reset my save over this, and that's just frustrating
The chance for her to appear was really small before getting the quest but I can see how that may be a problem with the new system to choose the fight. I will think on the best way to solve that.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes